Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a pair of suede Gucci loafers I bought in Milan 21 years ago ! I still have them. In great condition. I think the workmanship has gone down in recent years. But to be fair, I don't wear them everyday.
Anything vintage Gucci lasts ... like alot of designer goods ... the quality and standards have slipped yet the prices have skyrocketed recently.

I have Tods loafers and to be fair they have never let me down ... I even got them bloody wet (not good for suede) but they buffed back up to new.#

Staple designers I would always recommend are:

Tods.
Pollini (an old Italian brand but such amazing quality shoes).
The Bridge (their leather bags are simply amazing quality).
Vintage Gucci or Fendi.
Woolrich (for your winter coats).
Jon Smedley (For jumpers).
Mason Pearson (for hair brushes).
Rayban / Alain Mikli for Sun/reading glasses.
Antler (For suitcases)
Ralph Lauren for polo's and shirts.

Just an FYI guys ...no need to affiliate or swipe up my ass ... simple advice.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I call bullsh*t mucky Millen! 🤮🤮
I think there are different most asked questions. But she deletes them all.

She looks like she hasn't slept in 4 days.
Thanks! I didn't understand what bothered me so much.
Her chin is otherwordly. It seems that they made it as long as her forehead to "balance" her facial proportions. But it looks so bad. I really don't mind her nose in general, but it seems to become broader. No wonder how often she gets a top-up. They really should get rid of whatever they put into her chin. They could make it just so slightly pointy (not that it's needed, but when she wants that look) and optimize the profile (in the chin area). And for the love of God, stop with/remove the jawline filler, it's horrible.

Her jawline is on its way to look like this buddy's and her chin looks already like that of the 98' Godzilla
1631101098693.png
1631101194215.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The absolute nerve of this a**hole
Screenshot_20210908-122843_Instagram.jpg

What a blatant lie about another blatant lie.
Several Tattlers posted screenshots and captures of the blur filter being used (and poorly!) We have the receipts.

Also, why is this the image that appears on her grid? It has nothing to do with this video.
Screenshot_20210908-122925_Instagram.jpg

What you see instead is a close-up of her pores
Screenshot_20210908-122712_Instagram.jpg

And the orange streak across her nose
Screenshot_20210908-122809_Instagram.jpg

With this duckface
Screenshot_20210908-122757_Instagram.jpg

*barf*

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Look how they massacred my girl (btw, that odd editing edge on left Lydia's left side of chin is because I got spooked when someone rang the door 😰)

1631101896836.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Because you're a cheat, a thief and a pathological liar.
Screenshot_20210908-143407_Instagram.jpg

DMs opened because people have cottoned on to the fact that you are sending messages to yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So far today we've been treated to an ad for St Tropez where she looks like she's covered herself in shiny mud and is bursting out of her dress!

Also a very sad message saying she was so sad to miss the new Miss Dior perfume launch yesterday, i think it was an afternoon tea, saw some other influencers at it, looked beautifully done. So what does that mean - did they invite her or did they just send her the press pack which was some flowers and the perfume? Why would she not go, wtf else was she doing apart from making that vile chutney?? Wouldn't your manager aka Cawweee have made sure you don't have any clashing plans or put the Dior event in the diary ages ago?

Sorry I smell her usual bullshit, she's not on the Dior radar and she is not relevant enough to be invited! The two influencers on my insta who were there, both have under 200,000 followers on insta, proof that its about quality not quantity and how you cultivate relationships with brands in the long term.
they are still sending her stuff tho 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Look how they massacred my girl (btw, that odd editing edge on left Lydia's left side of chin is because I got spooked when someone rang the door 😰)

View attachment 751618
The chin I just don't understand. Her original face shape was actually quite lovely - I'm just baffled why she had this done?!!

Also, why does she look so filthy all the time, like she needs a good scrub? She needs to have a good long soak in that copper bathtub of dreams that she never uses!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Another Autumn, another flower company being roped into a free wreath.
Screenshot_20210908-134508_Instagram.jpg

No more freebies from Maison de Fleurs, Rtefact Flowers, Foxglove Studio, No 5 Blooms, FLOWERBX, Pamplemousse Dorset...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Another Autumn, another flower company being roped into a free wreath.
View attachment 751699
No more freebies from Maison de Fleurs, Rtefact Flowers, Foxglove Studio, No 5 Blooms, FLOWERBX, Pamplemousse Dorset...

Is this all she bleeping does???

Last vlog preaches about the simple things in life that cost nothing and then pays copious amounts on getting the surgery at Number 10 Downton Street ready for the 4 bleeping seasons each year! What a bleeping boring existence.:rolleyes:

Now based on your "free with discount code" advice on your last vlog darling .. wouldn't this wreath fit into your "I love gifting things I make"??? Couldn't you make a wreath and show your viewers how to do it?

Oh that's right .. Mondays vlog was all horse tit ... you give 2 fucks about simple things .. you are addicted to spending .. so just fess up and bleeping tell the truth for once .. the same with the blurring app you blatentley used.

How the duck she lies so publicly and thinks she can get away with it is a true Narc trait!

And please do duck over and over all different florist companies each time using them for freebies then discard them away like your "fast fashion edits".

This is why you have duck all left to sell ... you don't work to build relationships with any brand .. so the less time you invest in them and just steal off them .. the less they invest time in you ...simples!

bleeping TURD OF A WOMAN :poop:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
4ECC3781-6E47-4EA1-904D-174B4495F726.jpeg

She’s read Tattle, and now wants to put labels on that nasty tit🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The chin I just don't understand. Her original face shape was actually quite lovely - I'm just baffled why she had this done?!!

Also, why does she look so filthy all the time, like she needs a good scrub? She needs to have a good long soak in that copper bathtub of dreams that she never uses!
She had a Sophia Loren type chin. Imagine SL had done this to her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
People accusing you of using a filter?? Oh no.. maybe.. just maybe.. it is because you do in fact use a bleeping filter twit

as previously mentioned in the second pic (with filter in full action) you can see no birthmark just above her necklace. In the third pic where the filter glitches, you clearly see the mark.

how does she not see this???? Does she think we are as dumb as her

A6CA5D2E-FAEC-4031-85F5-A0712C4D4D25.png

BA0F37E4-DD27-4ACE-A7CA-C7FC49265E71.png

4C022E6D-A121-4F81-9C85-43389FE9844B.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ok here we go again… shes’s done her “I was a joyless victim at my lowest” and now “changed life” and right on cue… absolute arrogance and aggression on a narc high. She got caught using a filter so she’s gonna double down on the deception and lie… gaslighting.

Sometimes I think this is Cawwie fueling her and they stupidly think this is some “boss” move and they are so out of touch and so absolutely unprofessional it falls flat and makes her look even more like a complete witch and less likable.

3853535A-C84E-4FBF-AA9F-E992B78D4C49.jpeg

We’ve seen this narc high aggression before. So… predicting a big crash again soon. “Poor me, where I’ve been, sit down talk”🙄

4F5F52BC-DABA-4A8E-82BB-5BE4DEF0A8C9.jpeg
2117EBD7-4FDF-422D-98D5-F08C8B9C49B5.jpeg
C78869D9-E265-42D0-B57A-84216DD83250.jpeg
4B1288BD-7A04-4937-BB86-8FD2AE29DB5E.jpeg
CC78DE7F-8B0C-465C-8A44-CFD005912CD4.jpeg
D80F6741-8275-4055-9AA7-FE56E2C31D74.jpeg

ECCDC692-AD23-4AF9-8DA6-8F0F9DF621F2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
She might as well just tag Victoria ITF in this 😂

“Not just a pretty editorial that looks like it fell right off the pages of vogue” don’t worry Elsie we’d never ever assume that! Vogue has proofreaders.
I HAVE BEEN AN INFLUENCER FOR A DECADE.

...has become more arrogant instead of experienced
...still isn't able to form a coherent sentence
...her career is struggling
...has no valuable connections in her industry
...still insecure af

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.