Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it interesting that she started trying on lingerie and posting on IG or filming it for YT but said she’s modest about showing her body especially her fake boobs???
Exactly and that’s the reason why nobody can trust her and it’s her own doing! She says one thing one day and does the other!!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched the vlog, relying on the updates/photos posted here, with much amusement. What a sight it would have been with Elsie “no pants” and Josie in what could be worn for a winter wonderland extravaganza ❄❄☃☃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Almost forgot the best bit of the flog when she was jabbering about how she approaches designing for KM (ahem!) - she chooses designs based on “cleanliness, timelessness with a little bit of drama thrown into it” - cleanliness??? timelessness (sic) ??? What is she even trying to say? She really is a complete idiot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hey all, I've been behind because I got distracted by the Jack Grealish thread and his thighs. I'm still a bit behind but hope no one objects to my new profile pic because it is THE DREAM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My OH just happened to glance at my screen while Lydia was in her underwear his response 'bloody hell she's nearly naked!' 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.