Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can confirm he is very handsome and super charming in real life.
My favourite Sunak moment is when he said, on video, that he is a "coke addict" (yes that is verbatim).
Second is when he applied for planning permission for a new gym, pool, and tennis courts at his constituency mansion while cutting universal credit* by £20 a week to the most vulnerable in society. Charming indeed.

For non-UK tattlers, universal credit is a social security payment that combined six different kinds of benefits that existed before, including unemployment benefits and child tax credit. It's only paid to people who qualify (ie. very poor and vulnerable, who also have to jump through many hoops) and is intended to provide the absolute minimum to cover living expenses. In reality, most people who receive UC cannot live off that alone. The average monthly universal credit payment for a single adult over 25 is £324.84.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Because she is publicly taking responsibility as part of the design team, any lawsuits would actually be within its scope to include her. Even if she wanted to release herself from liability, she’d have to pay hefty fees to get to that accomplished. *Learned this from a previous fashion brand I worked at who were shameless copy cats and were sued multiple times 😅
As I understand it you can’t copyright clothing only trademarks and perhaps fabric, it’s not illegal to copy style lines they‘re ubiquitous. It’s a bit like a song writer trying to trademark musical notes, he can protect his creation, the order and tempo but not the individual notes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In her latest reel, every time there was a lingerie change, that loud boom WAS NOT from drums it was from Lydiot hitting those damn cement bolts.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can’t remember who posted about this yesterday (sorry) but here we go with another influencer (who never showed an interest in interiors before) home account. And she’s already on the beg 🙄 My my my why isn’t she asking her BFF Lydia for advice? 😝

View attachment 740799View attachment 740800
But she made the account private and now has 50 odd thousand people wanting to follow (me included, have to have content for tattle!) and she has to go through them one by one and accept them :D happy days!!

I mean if everything is in such a state and you cant fry an egg properly then why vlog it? Desperate for content much? It’s so slack it’s hysterical .And his delivery is so monotonous and dull it really is a challenge to stay conscious for even a few seconds…..ffw…..still droning…ffw…..nope, still at it…..how does anyone put up with it?

Stars on the red carpet, and Ali. If the graphics are the same size then……wow….Tom thumb…
He's 3 to 4 GQs short of the load :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Chris Hemsworth is 190cm long and he comes up to first half of the 12th logo. So my guess is when Chris would reach the top part of the 12th logo he would be around 193-195cm.
If you divide his height by the 12 logos you get 16,25cm per logo
Ali reaches the 9th logo so he should be around 146 cm...

Hmmm i don't think my maths is that good. We know he's short but that short is maybe a little bit over the top hahahahhaha

EDIT: he reaches 10 logos!! So around 162 cm? Is that even possible? That's really short, that would be around 5'3?
Great work @BespokeEverything

Reactions: 7
15:10 "If you take fashion seriously, like I do"

Ooooookkkayyyy sureeee 😂 We've seen your recent pirate costumes!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
2BE16F3F-3B1A-4BD4-92E0-499BEFB75B51.jpeg

Again, Porter showing us that he DOES NOT enjoy being around her😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s so interesting to see how she and Patricia Bright have comparable time spent as Content Creators and yet their paths (and money) are on such different levels of professionalism. I wonder if PB will take her YT Originals and spin that into her next career in tv?
I certainly hope so. Her other channel "The Break" is actually such useful content.

Reactions: 9
Well, we knew this was next. When all else fails and she has absolutely no content left, stripping down to her underwear and showing off her cement bolt ons is on the play list.

How very classy and Lady of the Manor of her.

Well, as they say....you can take the tart out of Skanky's in Ibeefa, but........:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.