Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alleykat

For someone who continually confirms that she does not like or eat vegetables, but spends thousands of pounds on raised beds and a greenhouse, is just full of b/s. What a waste of resources, and effectively a shameful waste of food. You’re a disgrace Elsie😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Tatlet

WHAT IS THIS SHIT SHES RAMBLING ABOUT? 'Things don't make me happy' well that's funny because you keep buying these HERMES purchases to keep up with the other LUXURY influencers! so if these designer items don't make you happy you just like them (isn't that the same thing?) why not stop buying so much crap you don't need and wear all the stuff thats already in your hideous wardrobe?
It’s a precursor to her dying career as an influencer, “I don’t need material brands and products to be happy” therefore when they stop using her she can act unbothered because the best things in life are free 🙄 she would get more respect if she volunteered at something and gave away her material things to those less fortunate… that is the definition of pure joy… giving back to others and not being a selfish twat! Lydia lectures can take a hike!

• Heart
love @SunAndMoon round up of the video, you really took one for the team with that post!
I can’t get over her trying to claim, owning a pedigree dog, having a PT, having bloody greenhouses and crap isn’t a luxurious lifestyle.

As if she’s saying to her audience oh you don’t need the Hermes and Dior clothes and accessories…you just need a super expensive greenhouse, maids that can iron your PJs, an interior decorator to do up your house and PTs with a home gym so you can exercise. Honestly so out of touch 🤪

like when she had that garden party purely just to show off, it was fancier than some people’s weddings!🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
I know she’s been the maker of her own demise but on some level, even for a narc, she must be having a right shit time of it at the moment. The crazy manic posts, having to watch her collabs and income dry up, seeing her peers achieving so much more and being more successful than her whilst she slides into oblivion all from the comfort of her mismatched, half finished dreary house. What a shitty place to be. A little bit of me actually pities her. To have had the opportunity to be successful and then let it all go because of your own self centred and short sighted approach. I am sure she will look back one day and realise what a monumental cock up.

• Heart
  • Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Oh boy - she's really on a high. Who said this in the pink? Her? Or Rodial... note they are NOT saying she didn't.

Notice she also isn't saying that she didn't use a filter. Give me a break. She's only saying that she's been accused of using one which to me is just gaslighting. She totally used a filter on that powder and is spinning today because she was caught. Now she ONLY works with brands who "protect her" as a victim of people telling the TRUTH.

She just can't help herself from making things WORSE.

58CA33AD-64E4-4AE6-919E-37665060F01E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
I just watched Tamara's vlog and she flew in from Milan to go to the Dior High Tea. Lydia would have been so out of her element. Maybe she will get an invite to a coffee klatch of laundry soap and fabric softener influencers. Ohhhh, so only Lydia shills that stuff. Well then, it will be Lydia and Cawwwiieee sipping coffee and Cawwwiiee chanting "Breathe Chicken breathe." I hope that they know not to serve banana bread.

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Her whole luxury talk was just a pure copy of one of Patricia bright’s vlogs ( the double birkin reveal, that must have killed lidl) and what people said that luxury was for them.
so interesting... of course she probably saw that, then went on a drunken dog walk WITH her phone and had to story about dog walks being a luxury and poof - content for the video the very next day!

Maybe recent therapy has woken her up to material things aren't as fulfilling which is good BUT she's got the luxury of nothing to do but attend to her own self, self care, self needs, and F everyone else if they get in the way. She does ZERO charity or bringing awareness of good causes. Even the dog walk isn't for the DOG! It's for HER!

I am so grateful for the little things in life. Seeing family and friends is top of a long list of how blessed I am despite the challenges in life. However, I'm not going to reframe that walking my dog, ironing and drinking cold water are luxury and nothing expensive is. The little things can bring you joy but she's so full of BS saying that is luxury and her spending addiction that gives her a HIGH is merely goals achieved and inauthentic AF. LYDIA - you can find joy in the little things like going on walks AND your new too small Dior sweater you bought with vouchers and ONLY because it was from Dior.

My handbag collection brings me GREAT JOY! I have bought every single one of them with my own money and guess what... they make me VERY HAPPY! No excuses, LOL

• Heart

Luna252

VIP Member
Lydia Millen #105 10 years of ‘influencing’ & what does she have to show? No colabs, rotten veg & the disaster that was Glo

• Haha
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Oh wow do you have a link to the Dior event? I can’t believe she sat on the floor!!! Sigh. It was also so weird because I remember a Laura mercier? Or some other event where Aimee Song had her in her vlog but Lydia never showed that interaction in hers because she’s so damn awkward and obv Aimee is many leagues above her
It was Sophie, Claire, Lydia, and Carrie. I think that Carrie is Lydia's security blanket and she has no business being at these events. If Lydia has to has Carrie travel with her then she needs to stay back at the hotel or wait for Lydia at a nearby location. As long as Carrie is there with her she doesn't interact with anyone else. Carrie holds Lydia back. Carrie has stated that she has no interest in fashion so why do brands feel the need to bring along Carrie?

If you feel shy and awkward at an event that you are paid to go, go get counselling to help you. ( no life coach ) It’s your job.
Maybe she feels this way as she’s uneducated, eats like a slob and has nothing to give in conversations as she never reads or is up to date on current events.
She needs alcohol in order to socialize.
BINGO!!!! She had no problem socializing at the F1 event but she (there were primarily males at this event) was the center of attention AND alcohol was abundant. She has a drinking problem. No she is not a falling down drunk but she uses alcohol to be able to socialize.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Opinionsaremyown

I was looking at her old vlogs from 2015/2016. She was like a different person in her personality and manner and her looks. Very Attractive , Yes with strong features but very pretty. Her eyes were sparkly and Ali and herself had real affection for each other. She was always shy and awkward at events back then but very likeable (which was when I started following her). She might have money now and a big house in the countryside but to me they were so much more happier in that little house. Money has made her greedy and vindictive and not a nice person at all. I am all for someone getting success but when it changes you like it did to her it really isn't worth it.
See I always could see through her and new she was a fake way back in the old house, her very likeable persona is put on and not the real her. I do think she seems lots happier in the old house and she was much more attractive as she had beautiful hair and her fashion choices suited her. But you don’t do what she did in ibiza if you are shy, them promo girls are always ruff and there is a word to describe them but I don’t want to put online as it feeds lydias victim mentality, but a certain type of girl does that job. Lydias bitchy braggy personally is more obvious now as she’s been around a while and her true colours have come though. Fake people can’t keep up the fakeness, it always comes out in the end.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
She is neglecting the veg beds cause she's having them redone so she wont bother with them anymore.

• Sick
  • Sad

Julia123

VIP Member
She might as well just tag Victoria ITF in this 😂

“Not just a pretty editorial that looks like it fell right off the pages of vogue” don’t worry Elsie we’d never ever assume that! Vogue has proofreaders.
She’s justifying her lazy ways and loss of deals with “that’s how I wanted to do it and I know best”. “If they don’t like it then too bad”. Vs the reality that the brands think she is a high maintenance yet lazy bitch who isn’t worth dealing with AND doesn’t represent the brand. Add to that if they don’t see sales behind her posts because majority of her followers are bots. There are lots of other influencers the brands have moved on to and have not looked back. She’s only got deals with brands that are low ethics that the good influencers won’t touch.

Boy we are on a narc high today. I’m here for it! Lol. 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
I mean if everything is in such a state and you cant fry an egg properly then why vlog it? Desperate for content much? It’s so slack it’s hysterical .And his delivery is so monotonous and dull it really is a challenge to stay conscious for even a few seconds…..ffw…..still droning…ffw…..nope, still at it…..how does anyone put up with it?

Stars on the red carpet, and Ali. If the graphics are the same size then……wow….Tom thumb…
Chris Hemsworth is 190cm long and he comes up to first half of the 12th logo. So my guess is when Chris would reach the top part of the 12th logo he would be around 193-195cm.
If you divide his height by the 12 logos you get 16,25cm per logo
Ali reaches the 9th logo so he should be around 146 cm...

Hmmm i don't think my maths is that good. We know he's short but that short is maybe a little bit over the top hahahahhaha

EDIT: he reaches 10 logos!! So around 162 cm? Is that even possible? That's really short, that would be around 5'3?

• Haha
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
I’ve never used but a lot of people use it and say they’re amazing. It’s actually owned by Neiman Marcus which makes me feel good about it. Im waiting to find something I like on it to try it out too.
Based on everyone favorable comments I just pulled the trigger on a preloved slate blue Mulberry bag that was discounted from $425 to $340 and a Gucci G Timeless Stipe in Pink for $695.00 I have a watch problem and I usually don't buy watches that are in a color especially one that has so much pink. I have a love hate relationship with Gucci. I own probably 6 of their vintage watches that I love. But I only own one handbag and I used it once and the bottom got scuffed and it didn't clean up. Who makes an off white leather bag without feet on the bottom. I believe it was scuffed when I placed it on the conveyor at the grocery store when I was getting my card out to pay. Two cobblers that I took the handbag to said to live with it because they cannot promise that their polish/dye would match or even cover up a black mark on off white leather. I love a good bag but it has to be usable and not just a prop for photos.

Also thanks to the Tattler that suggested the Philip Kingsley hair treatment. I bought a travel size to try and just purchased a full size bottle. Who needs influencers when you have Tattlers giving you the real unvarnished truth about products and services.

View attachment 750915
Ali, bore off! You’re the worse golfer on your team! With all the golf you play, why don’t you have a better handicap than 20? Jenni is a better golfer👍🏻 She’s also taller than you. Perhaps your team can pop you into their golf bag, Tom Thumb! PS, I hope you don’t fall😂😂
How embarrassing. I wonder if he will used his motorized golf bag cart? I laugh whenever I see it.

Begging for free items is not a plan to live a luxury life.

Last edited:
  • Heart