Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blue_orchid

VIP Member
There's inspiration and then there's blatant copying. Lydiot and Karen Millen are clearly doing the latter. She thinks she's getting away with it. She's made an even bigger mistake now claiming to be an actual designer for KM.

Bitch, please. :rolleyes:

You're no designer, you're barely even a social media influencer anymore and may not be for much longer. From her cheap plastic mitts to blatant copies of other brand's designs, she is a fraud through and through.

More and more brands are suing others for this. The Kartrashians have copied others and been sued several times. Ivanka Trump was sued by an Italian shoe designer twice for exact copies and even colors of his designs. I read recently that Uggs, if I recall correctly, is now suing something like 29 other companies for straight up copying their Ugg boots. As they should.

What Lydiot does not realize is that she is on her own if a brand or designer sues her. Boo Hoo and Karen Millen will protect themselves and have millions of pounds and their own legal department to protect them. All this dumb twat has is Carrie.

With the number of blatant copies of other designers her several Karen Millen items have been, I hope folks start tagging brands alerting them to the blatant copies she has done.

If Lydiot gets sued by Holland Cooper, Zimmerman, Erdem etc., she will lose it all. Rightfully so. If she thinks Boo Hoo/KM will provide her legal defense she is an idiot. It'll be her alone against a major global designer. It'll be over for her.

Maybe that will be the biggest bitch slap karma will serve her, since she is so blatantly and boldly doing it.

However, this malignant narcissist thinks she is invincible and untouchable. Looking forward to seeing where she is in 2022.

What a fucking moron. More than anything, what a fucking fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Well, we knew this was next. When all else fails and she has absolutely no content left, stripping down to her underwear and showing off her cement bolt ons is on the play list.

How very classy and Lady of the Manor of her.

Well, as they say....you can take the tart out of Skanky's in Ibeefa, but........:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Polava

VIP Member
What is this look! It literally looks like she has forgotten to put her trousers on! 🤣🤣 I haven’t seen anything so funny for ages!
You know she always goes on about ‘her dream’? Well, this outfit looks like one of my ‘dreams’! Where I turn up to work with no trousers or knickers on! I also have dreams of going to work with a dressing gown on!!

• Haha
  • Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Ya she wants people to think she was invited but didn’t go. She’s full of shit. If she was invited she wouldn’t have missed it for the world.
I actually don't know about that. It has been a long time, since she was on an event with her peers (due to covid for example). She is so inflexible in her decision-making, I can imagine, being abroad with a bunch of her peers is inducing major anxiety. Even with Carrie in tow. That doesn't change the fact that it would make her jealous and fill her with rage, seeing others on the event and getting shout-outs etc.

It’s like people who have their teeth done, they often turn out bigger and clash with their natural facial featur
Lol. Josie.

Lydia Millen #105 Posting in rage, ex-lover of sage, 10 years in the game, still no shame

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
12:29 “When you’re in a dark place following someone that’s living their best life and buying all of the things that you don’t have isn’t easy”
eurgh… 🙄
Oh Lyds has definitely muted all the IG notifications of Josie, Vic, Tamara, Sophie, Elle, Amelia et al ... their good news is no news for her.

• Haha
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
Can’t remember who posted about this yesterday (sorry) but here we go with another influencer (who never showed an interest in interiors before) home account. And she’s already on the beg 🙄 My my my why isn’t she asking her BFF Lydia for advice? 😝

106FF09D-EDE4-4DFD-A4B0-A11BD54E0BE4.jpeg
6F24A2A9-7C42-4176-9581-18301DF49FCD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Another Autumn, another flower company being roped into a free wreath.
Screenshot_20210908-134508_Instagram.jpg

No more freebies from Maison de Fleurs, Rtefact Flowers, Foxglove Studio, No 5 Blooms, FLOWERBX, Pamplemousse Dorset...

• Haha
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
Trying to start her own hashtag with her own name. Boy, is she getting desperate.

What a muppet.
She tried to do that before with the hashtag "Lydiamademedoit" and that hashtag was flooded with pics of the "real" Lydia ...

• Haha
  • Heart

snapesbabe

When she said I need to feel nice and sexy in bed! Clear insecurity! I sleep with a t shirt or nothing no shits given here about looking ‘nice’ when unconscious!

• Haha

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Lydiot's style is definitely "try hard'. Where as French women have what comes across as a effortless style. Their style doesn't SCREAM "I took 2 hour to get ready." It is more like "Of course I want to go out for drinks. Let me just put on a lip and we can go." Ten minutes later the French woman reappears looking put together without looking like it was an effort. Also French women to do stomp. Everything she does is hard. There is not a graceful bone in her body. I think she believes her hands gestures are feminine. But in reality it makes her hands look like claws. They remind me of the claws and talons on a bird of prey.

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Oh my…. V unflattering stories of her and the beds

She’s showing us her hands are covered in mud yet she just ran her hands through her hair that is “jujjjed to perfection” and then stuck her finger up her nose.

Then she proceeded to give a tour of death and horror of the veg beds that are full of weeds and dispair. Even the weeds look embarrassed. I’m glad she’s copping to the failings as she learns but it feels very inauthentic honestly. More like an explanation for the state of the beds that Ali showed in his vlog yesterday.

The “rebuilding” will be done soon… to grow something that looks pretty for the gram most likely when really she should rethink putting more money into this atrocity.

You have to watch the stories to hear what everything actually is. But evidently the broccoli is purposefully being left like this because “the bees like it”. More like an excuse to cover up the neglect of this “expensive hobby” because it was actually work. Tattlers who do garden called this @Miscanthus

B2682AEE-0430-4349-BBF0-428201FDBCC5.jpeg
D0AB94BB-93E4-461C-AF24-49B7D9BFBFB3.jpeg
811E5E71-0ADD-4CB8-88FC-1A3AF4FD033B.jpeg
FD119362-BD58-4D6A-A6AE-62039A575240.jpeg
BBCF6B0E-98D1-49C7-82F1-5DDF1DE277FB.jpeg
57E58B78-3A77-4EFA-807A-9E38909BB6D8.jpeg
C6FC0390-C868-4DF9-AD92-9E2156E5A8F5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
did she say something recently about having a “sleep experience”?

now that is pretentious talk.

why Is everything a huge deal to her?

I do find I experience sleep when I watch her vlogs so maybe that’s what she means.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
The jumper is ok but looks like it's from Mango or Other Stories and cost around £70.

And will someone please burn those bloody vile grey trousers - I hate them!

Tonights vlog has to be the Bicester haul of freebies!

• Sick
  • Heart