Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Per Nicky’s recent AMA on stories. I had no idea that she is THIRTY SIX?!?!?! (35 when she gave birth). 😱 She could easily pass for 10-11 years younger. Gimme some of those stunning genes, please.

83295204-9759-4093-8FAB-7498D3191291.png

25975D5B-C0B2-4762-9AE4-35060E856BF6.png

Meanwhile Lydia who is a full 3 years younger:
25872088-B2E4-4B72-99A5-2F21B31DBF6D.png

Eat your heart out Lidl, you don’t hold a candle to the likes of Nicky. No matter how many #LMluxmoments you have and how many filters you use (😉), Natural beauty radiates from within, my dear. And that is one quality you sorely lack.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
The content of the video itself is not bad. It's actually a lot of things we've been saying on here "stop the crazy consumerism that you don't appreciate and focus on the little things". The problem is the person that's delivering it.

My goodness even the thumbnail is an another clickbait for Hermes. Couldn't she have just titled the vlog "the little things" "my small luxuries"? How to live a life of luxury in this concept makes no sense.

The problem is not her advice of "taking a walk" or "planting a herb garden" or "journaling" or "do some exercise". Those are all wonderful and truly don't cost anything and everyone really should try one or the other or all. A child can tell you that, that's not ground breaking facts or baring your soul or nothing that should ruffle any feathers.

The problem is, is that Lydia is consumed by greed and envy. "planting a herb garden" was inspired by seeing what Josie had and going manic with $30,000 of investment even before she had her first harvest. "taking a walk" was inspired by seeing Josie AND in the frow and rather than getting a proper sized dog for runs and walks (or adopting one), she wanted immediate and expensive gratification and got a designer sausage dog, from what looks like a puppy breeder who parted them early from their mother.

"journaling" - $200 smythson journal or other expensive journals that Im sure are just filled with 6 pages
"do some exercise" expensive home gym, beg for peloton and finally at home PT sessions

If life is just those small, simple things, why can't she just be happy? Why does she keep talking smack about her old house (not in this vlog but we all know it). It's because it costs her nothing to make a vlog saying this. Just like it cost her nothing to make a vlog during BLM that she was "the best person to black people".

Yesterdays vlog is by no means controversial and is as vanilla as saying "I drink iced coffee and make avocado toast in the morning". The controversial part is that she's a greedy woman and all these "luxuries" would not bring one smile to her face if she came upon hard times and could not afford her greedy lifestyle. I would love to hear from her then.

There are plenty people who take pleasure in life's little things. She's always looking over at her neighbors and thinking how can I make my little thing better than yours.
That’s what I said - the problem is not the message but the messenger. Only two weeks ago, she unboxed a haul including: Barbour (2 x jackets)
Ralph Lauren shirt
Tod’s trainers
Dondup Cardigan
Shona Joy (2 x dresses)
Tod’s trainers

She could have been admiring the sky, walking Porter, weeding the atrocity of a wasted raised veg bed or steaming her sheets but she chose to open dozens of boxes from Farfetch, ie from all around the world to further impact the climate. Does she think we have collective amnesia?

• Angry
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Noooooo.......we dared her to wear it and she did! I hope the good folk of Bicester Village had a good giggle at the sight of her Fanoir! 🤣🤣🤣
And Josie was dressed as a bag lady ... Ying and Yang. 🙄
Screenshot_20210902-192604_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210902-192825_Chrome.jpg

Some of the outfits she tried on in Dior. The 1st dress matches her Dior bag. It's cute until ...
Screenshot_20210902-192355_YouTube.jpg

Ugh. "Return of the Hermès Garotte"
Screenshot_20210902-192330_YouTube.jpg

Overkill. What. The. F*ck. Was she drunk on cheap wine thinking this looks good ?
Screenshot_20210902-192401_YouTube.jpg

Trying to get someone's attention ? I actually don't mind this style on her - reminds me of her style prior to moving into The Bunga - when she was just a bit bearable.
Screenshot_20210902-192415_YouTube.jpg

Vic's visit to Bicester - she also "bought" 1 item from Designer Exchange. So did tightwad Lyds and Josefiend. 🎶 🎶 VOUCHERS !!! VOUCHERS !!! VOUCHERS !!! 🎶🎶

"Alison, is you okay babe ???" :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20210902-194134_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Alleykat

Don't be jealous of my designer bags which I have dug out of the deep, dark recesses of my bespoke cupboards and placed on specific display for this video where I inform you that material things mean nothing 🙄
Agree completely. Clearly she had the Dior bags on display, just happened to be in the background when filming. Two bags which have very likely never been used, only put on display in vlogs. Then she is off to blister village and one of her purchases is a Dior jumper, that matches nicely with one of the Dior bags. Not materialistic at all 🙄

• Haha

Hellohello2020

Did anyone else notice how much her "accent" has changed?! I watched some of her video thinking wtf does she sound like!! It's so strange, she isn't naturally well spoken or "well to do" she sounds odd!! Well, she is odd lol!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Wow, that lip sync, or whatever it is she’s attempting in her “reels” is just so embarrassing. It’s like the scene in The Exorcist where she’s in bed (probably not in Intimissimi pj’s) and the bad fella’s deep voice comes out🤮 👻. Maybe she’ll try the head-spinning thing in the next one.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lola Faith

VIP Member
That Hermezzz basket bag at Designer Exchange is £9,100 - what a total waste of money. Even if i could afford any bag i liked there is no way i'd buy that for 9 grand!

• Wow
  • Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I am a little bit late to the party again. Sorry for the many typos I made last time I posted - English is not my first language and I miss things even when I double check myself.

With that out of the way, I would like to submerge in hypocrisy and say: HAHA ''TASTEY'' Unless it's a nod to baby- lisp-talk? In which case forgive this peasant, lady Lidl!

View attachment 746852

I was scrolling instagram and unfortunately her newest try to be youngster trendy washed over my feed and I am left questioning: How does this mouth shape make the end of the word 'river'?

View attachment 746872

How is gaping your mouth and squinting your eyes make a sexy look?...

View attachment 746837

Some things are not meant to be answered...

And we are left in wonder...

View attachment 746843
Here is my welcome present for you 💛
LEM_saw.png

Oh no.. didn't he do this already, or did I have a BAD nightmare and now a deja-vu. He is still afraid he may fart.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lola Faith

VIP Member
So far today we've been treated to an ad for St Tropez where she looks like she's covered herself in shiny mud and is bursting out of her dress!

Also a very sad message saying she was so sad to miss the new Miss Dior perfume launch yesterday, i think it was an afternoon tea, saw some other influencers at it, looked beautifully done. So what does that mean - did they invite her or did they just send her the press pack which was some flowers and the perfume? Why would she not go, wtf else was she doing apart from making that vile chutney?? Wouldn't your manager aka Cawweee have made sure you don't have any clashing plans or put the Dior event in the diary ages ago?

Sorry I smell her usual bullshit, she's not on the Dior radar and she is not relevant enough to be invited! The two influencers on my insta who were there, both have under 200,000 followers on insta, proof that its about quality not quantity and how you cultivate relationships with brands in the long term.

Last edited:
  • Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
Her spiel at the beginning about it ruffling a few feathers (says it 3 times in under 2 minutes ffs) and being respectful in the comments is just BS because even if someone does respectfully comment their opinion that they don't like it or agree she'll STILL delete it or go on the defence. There is literally no hope in hell of getting a point across if it's not a gleaming compliment :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 35

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Why does Lydia cause so much drama?? If Lydia didn’t just less than 24hrs ago say people always tease her about her days showing so much skin!!
You mean teasing, as in reposting an old unflattering more than half-naked pic of her, again and again? :unsure:

Screenshot_20210127-201421~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Ali smouldering on the red carpet at the GQ awards at Tate Modern last night.....

Don't stand next to any tall men Ali! 😘

20210902_081622.png

• Haha
  • Sick

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Look how they massacred my girl (btw, that odd editing edge on left Lydia's left side of chin is because I got spooked when someone rang the door 😰)

1631101896836.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
I cannot deal with her little lecture at the beginning whilst grinning and then a little giggle like ‘let’s not do this or that shall we kiddies, don’t disagree with me, sit down shut up and listen’ 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 fuck off lol

• Haha
  • Angry

gracieee3

So funny - As a student I've been filling up Kilner jugs for my fridge and pouring it in my recycled glasses. Really really standard, I get her premise that luxury shouldn't cost anything but also at thirty years old I would hope for more pearls of wisdom than refrigerated water.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lollylola

VIP Member
I swear they are doing this on purpose. Planning personal trips on the very dates of actual brand trips that she wasn’t invited to so she looks busy but really she’s got nada going on.

She and Cawwie are on their annual girls trip looking for bars… and cough it’s supposedly an espa trip 🤔View attachment 744873

View attachment 744869
Haha she’s on the beg in Watford. I bet she’s wearing the horrible orange boots with those grey trousers too.

• Haha
  • Sick

WeLoveTea

I’m sorry to discuss someone’s looks in 2021 (but then remembered she bullied a 9 month pregnant hairdresser so she deserves hell)

but does anyone else see a really, really, really ugly 45 year old here. I can’t believe how horrible and witchy and old she looks. I want what mirror she has, she still thinks she’s a graceful youthful swan but she’s an old haggard crow.

110FDBA1-50E9-4014-B5FE-CA55B4972A07.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart