Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
love @SunAndMoon round up of the video, you really took one for the team with that post!
I can’t get over her trying to claim, owning a pedigree dog, having a PT, having bloody greenhouses and crap isn’t a luxurious lifestyle.

As if she’s saying to her audience oh you don’t need the Hermes and Dior clothes and accessories…you just need a super expensive greenhouse, maids that can iron your PJs, an interior decorator to do up your house and PTs with a home gym so you can exercise. Honestly so out of touch 🤪

like when she had that garden party purely just to show off, it was fancier than some people’s weddings!🤢
Telling people that money doesn't make you happy, is a thing that only rich people say. Poor people don't have that luxury (pun intended), every price increase for electricity means you have less money for food, for example. Existential threat on the daily can really make you miserable.

Also, 99% of people claiming, money doesn't make happy would never give their wealth away. But in her case, money really doesn't make her happy, because she is always miserable, comparing herself to others. If she doesn't get her narc supply she is miserable.

This makes me want to vomit. Why do people lap this tit up when she sits there preaching surrounded by her endless collection of extortionately expensive designer crap?? I don’t get it 🤮😡
Barf! They talk as if she was one of the greatest philosophers of this century.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Her whole luxury talk was just a pure copy of one of Patricia bright’s vlogs ( the double birkin reveal, that must have killed lidl) and what people said that luxury was for them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
What is this look! It literally looks like she has forgotten to put her trousers on! 🤣🤣 I haven’t seen anything so funny for ages!
She has worn this couple of times in the past too immediately after she launched this 'shirt dress'. To each her own though I find it really short as well.

Reactions: 8
Watching the vlog:
00:00 - 00:50 - "We're ready". (For her to be condescending to us.) "Make positive comments, or make your own damned YouTube channel!" Followed by the stupid giggle.
00:50 - 2:00 - Her discussion of living a luxurious life that doesn't cost anything is going to "ruffle a few feathers". Why?
Her designer bags behind her aren't luxury? They're milestones, motivation, moments of "well done". (Seriously?) Materialistic things don't create a life of luxury. What the hell is she on about? More feather-ruffling. Stawp.
2:00 - 3:15 - RambIes about stuff she does that doesn't cost money, acknowledges that she is surrounded by materialistic items (and in a customer built dressing room, wearing expensive clothing).
3:20 - Tries to say this vlog is not sponsored (it is).
3:42 - 5:30 - Long ramble about how joyful she's always been (except when she's screaming in a narcissistic rage at a 9-months pregnant hairdresser), how hard she works, how she's "not gentle with herself", "throws herself in". (Spare me)
5:30 - 8:40 - 1. Dogwalks. Talks about she was in a dark place (I think this was after the fallout from the Nicky Lazou debacle). BS'ing about how great it was with Porter, how getting him was the best decision. Worried dogwalks would be a chore - isn't that what you truly think of them a Lydia, when they are not just opportunities for the 'Gram?
8:42 - 2. Journaling. Blah, blah, blah.
Skip!
10:50 - 3. "Curating social media". "Curation of a space that fills me up". 🙄
With what she's saying in this segment about seeing what others are buying, I'm wondering - is she broke?
Skip!
14:30 - 4. Exercise. PT has to come and drag her out of bed at 6 AM (her words). Then, 40 seconds later she says she gets herself out of bed every day.

I'm halfway through, don't know if I can last.

Skip!
16:15 - Really odd edit. Blames it on losing her train of thought.
17:30 - Mentions "getting back on the horse". Oh no! Another stableboy costume is in our future! Talks about getting in the garden every day. Snort!
18:30 - 5. Filling up her cup, topping it up, filling to the brim. Why does this make me think she is talking about her vagina?! 😱 Audible ad. Maybe she could get a spelling and grammar book on Audible.
Skip!
20:50 - (stupid giggle) 6. Homemade tit. 😴 Carrots 🥕🥕 on and on. As if she had dozens and dozens. Wrapping tit up.
Skip!
23:20 - 7. Getting organized. Retainers in the drawer (that she rarely uses).
24:20 - 8. Fresh bedding and pajamas. Weirdo expression (orgasmic? seizure?) when she talks about ironing pajamas. (I don't understand the logic behind ironing pajamas that are just going to get rumpled the moment you are under the covers. Maybe this is a "thing" that I was never told about?! 🤷‍♀️)
25:25 - Water. It's everything she wants to create! Water!
26:00 - Recap of what truly brings Lydia Millen feelings of luxury. It's not the bags! It's not the shoes! After watching her going on and on about Hermès, Hermès, Hermès! for the past few months.
27:20 - By Terry - it's not an ad! Everything she's wearing is By Terry (Parisian!). But it's not an ad. Honestly!!

It's done. Now, don't get me wrong, many of the things she suggests are worthwhile. It is mainly her sudden abandonment of all things materialistic (as if), her delivery, her disingenuousnous, her outright BS'ing that bugs me so much with this.
All of this just screams mental illness. She talks so mulch tit and is so fake it sad to watch. Nothing Lydia says is genuine and her obsession with pretending to like gardening is very strange. Her garden is a complete mess and is very uncared for, the minute she can get away shes on the plane to ibiza. Lydia cannot cook and doesn’t make anything with the little veg she does mange to grow. Lydia also received new bedding in a vlog and put it straight onto her bed - unwashed. Friggen must stink so why he’s pretending she cares about her bedding being fresh and does Lydia own an iron as I have never seen her do it in a vlog? She always steams her clothes. Her whole life since she moved into the bungalow is pretending to everyone else she is the person she thinks should live in that house. I think Lydia had nothing when she was a child and was poor, as adult lydia is a fantasist and a fake and her fans maybe cannot see through her but I can. I can spot people like her a mile off and in real life avoid them like the plague.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
You always see instagram influencers wearing weird stuff like that though, dont you?
This is an Indian influencer who has 1.4 MN on Insta, about 1MN on YouTube and supposedly creative in her fashion choices which is subjective and relative. Has a massive cult following because she is bold and creative. I found her creative initially but now it is repetitive. She also receives the same comment everytime saying such outfits cannot be worn in public esp in India where well there are societal issues. She wore this to meet her friend for dinner at a restaurant. Not aware whether she did this to prove a point or just wanted to dress like this.
I am all in for 'women can wear whatever they want to wear' but personally I believe in appropriate dressing as per events, occasions and places.
Thought of sharing this when you said Instagram influencers wearing weird stuff. I didn't want to include the name because my intention is not to shame this influencer but I just blank out sometimes about certain clothes that people wear.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
So out of pure pettiness *I took a leaf out of Lydia's book* I left a negative comment under her most recent waffle, from my other IG account, and........she deleted the comment but hasn't blocked me?!?! Moral of the story... she blocks her long time supportive followers for no reason but not the ones that leave negative comments?! This bishh gets odder!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Also Lydia and rosannaetc claiming Chanel handbags aren’t luxuries because they now have taken it upon themselves to think of a Chanel bag as a milestone lol, you can’t change facts. The fact is a Chanel bag is a luxury and not a milestone, milestones are getting promoted at work or your business reaching a stage when you can employe more people, looking at things the way Lydia claims she looks at life, then breathing is a luxury. Every single thing you can do is a luxury as there’s always someone else that cannot do those things but they aren’t luxury’s they are just life and yes people should be grateful they woke up this morning as someone in the world didn’t but still it’s not a luxury. The fact a millionaire is claiming this is so stupid and people go along with her just shows you how dense people are.

Lydia also claiming her sweaty smell greedhouse is the perfect “work spot” out of all the places she has in her house. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ and because she cannot cook all she can mange to do is cut a cucumber up and put some salt on it with hummus she’s got from Asda. But her garden, and homegrown veg make her so happy, sure they do Lydia maybe if you say it a few more times it might come true Lovely.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Find it hilarious how she's walking through the countryside like she's on an imaginary catwalk in that Aesthete insta vid. No one walks their dog like that. It looks both ridiculous and pretentious af. She tries so hard to seem confident, but it comes across as vain, smug and full of herself. My betting is she's just as insecure as the rest of us, if not more so. I would feel sorry for her, except she does it to herself and never learns!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The content of the video itself is not bad. It's actually a lot of things we've been saying on here "stop the crazy consumerism that you don't appreciate and focus on the little things". The problem is the person that's delivering it.

My goodness even the thumbnail is an another clickbait for Hermes. Couldn't she have just titled the vlog "the little things" "my small luxuries"? How to live a life of luxury in this concept makes no sense.

The problem is not her advice of "taking a walk" or "planting a herb garden" or "journaling" or "do some exercise". Those are all wonderful and truly don't cost anything and everyone really should try one or the other or all. A child can tell you that, that's not ground breaking facts or baring your soul or nothing that should ruffle any feathers.

The problem is, is that Lydia is consumed by greed and envy. "planting a herb garden" was inspired by seeing what Josie had and going manic with $30,000 of investment even before she had her first harvest. "taking a walk" was inspired by seeing Josie AND in the frow and rather than getting a proper sized dog for runs and walks (or adopting one), she wanted immediate and expensive gratification and got a designer sausage dog, from what looks like a puppy breeder who parted them early from their mother.

"journaling" - $200 smythson journal or other expensive journals that Im sure are just filled with 6 pages
"do some exercise" expensive home gym, beg for peloton and finally at home PT sessions

If life is just those small, simple things, why can't she just be happy? Why does she keep talking smack about her old house (not in this vlog but we all know it). It's because it costs her nothing to make a vlog saying this. Just like it cost her nothing to make a vlog during BLM that she was "the best person to black people".

Yesterdays vlog is by no means controversial and is as vanilla as saying "I drink iced coffee and make avocado toast in the morning". The controversial part is that she's a greedy woman and all these "luxuries" would not bring one smile to her face if she came upon hard times and could not afford her greedy lifestyle. I would love to hear from her then.

There are plenty people who take pleasure in life's little things. She's always looking over at her neighbors and thinking how can I make my little thing better than yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
if not more so
This! She is not able to work past this. Her narcissism doesn't allow it. (Disclaimer: not every narc is a total train wreck like our missus, some are self-aware AND want to change for the better, because it's stressful).

Reactions: 15
So out of pure pettiness *I took a leaf out of Lydia's book* I left a negative comment under her most recent waffle, from my other IG account, and........she deleted the comment but hasn't blocked me?!?! Moral of the story... she blocks her long time supportive followers for no reason but not the ones that leave negative comments?! This bishh gets odder!
Are you sure you're not blocked? When you're blocked, you can still post comments, but they're only visible to you. Neither Lydia nor anyone else watching the video can see comments from blocked users.

Oh, and you can still see all her videos even if you're blocked.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
"Min" reporting for comment duty tonight.

It was a "Take your kid to work" sort of night ... 🤭

View attachment 741788

So, how tall so we think Timothy James is ??? :unsure:
Look at TimothyswoonAquamansexonlegs' suit and how it fits perfectly ... then cut to Midget -Millen-Gordon in that saggy baggy ill fitting piece of crap ......oh the shame on a Red carpet :p

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are you sure you're not blocked? When you're blocked, you can still post comments, but they're only visible to you. Neither Lydia nor anyone else watching the video can see comments from blocked users.

Oh, and you can still see all her videos even if you're blocked.

Well I'm not sure then? But on my main account, the one she blocked me on over the weekend, I can't see anything of her account.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
lidl is just highly agitated because she knows that her career is walking away. She is just trying to be relatable and look like mr a mrs x, simple pleasures, simple life… hoping to bring people back and get that money rolling back in. She still has a lot to learn but probably never will!

Look at TimothyswoonAquamansexonlegs' suit and how it fits perfectly ... then cut to Midget -Millen-Gordon in that saggy baggy ill fitting piece of crap ......oh the shame on a Red carpet :p
Your back, where have you been ❤❤❤!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She has too much free time and is over thinking.

I think she mistakes luxury for happiness, as for her she can't have one without the other. Everything she owns must be perceived as expensive, exclusive, luxurious. Sure, she derives happiness in walking her dog, who's wearing an expensive bespoke whatever harness and she is wearing expensive boots. That same experience and feeling could be done wearing a pair of standard wellies.

What she identifies as "luxury" are moments and feelings one can have without luxurious objects or experiences. That is what any person would call happiness.

I live a happy life - going for runs or walks every day in the nature wearing my basic asics trainers or 15€ wellies, driving my old faithful 2008 Peugeot 207 to a badly paid job that I love and brings me joy most of the time, having the love and support of my family and my partner... That's not luxury. Nobody would ever look at me and say "look at you, living that luxe life!". In fact, I don't own a single item from a luxury brand. They could, however, say "you live a happy and content life" and be absolutely spot on.

The day she stops with the over the top consumerism she engages in claiming "work", I'll actually believe in what she said in this video. And speaking of work, if luxury objects don't bring her joy or happiness, and those being the basis of her work, it might be time to find some other career that might fulfill her more. Just sayin'.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.