Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree. I even thought maybe he is colourblind? Or... Elsie's terrible choice of clothing is rubbing off on to him, and her lazy ways too, grab anything, put it on, film it and voila you have another reels.

Reactions: 16
Ahoy there! Was that penultimate pic a sailor by any chance?

Reactions: 13
Ali's Reel.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 26
Here is my welcome present for you

Oh no.. didn't he do this already, or did I have a BAD nightmare and now a deja-vu. He is still afraid he may fart.

Reactions: 36
Didn’t he get something like 4.6 million views or something?
I can understand the confusion regarding Ali’s most recent Reel and the Reel that went viral a few months ago with 18.4 Million views … he’s wearing very similar outfits in both, especially the one featuring the ridiculous Sea Captain’s blazer!

Reactions: 18
Captain Birds Eye does Irish Dancing……watch out Michael Flatley!!!

Reactions: 14
Frow put out an interesting Vlog talking about her decision not to have children yet as they are currently happy as a family of 3. I wonder if this will change Lydia’s stance… It always seemed like she U-turned on the subject when it looked likely other influencers would start families soon.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.