Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
when she isn’t redecorating or changing the downstairs loo wallpaper or doing a new re-colour of her kitchen island she really is boring isn’t she? I cannot sit through her vlogs anymore. All this talks talk talk stuff is mind numbing…telling us that luxury items don’t bring her joy but she’s sat in front of her displayed luxury items. Contradiction and bull shit are the order of the day clearly.

Man alive, I dare think what she’s doing in this new reel on Instagram. She’s chucking oil on something….wish she’d out her body away. She’s the only human being in the world who can parade around in Italian undies with fake bangers and NOT look sexy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33

GlitterSlap

This whole influencer thing got me thinking. Beauty and fashion brands are so desperate to get a few extra pounds that they would pay someone who uses a square stencil on their nose to apply bronzer to promote them.

26 lines of self-pleasuring that has only 3 commas and 4 periods. If I had a business… I would never.

‘’Hurr durr, my most asked question is how I keep my skin in such glow.’’ More like: ‘’How I’m one injection away from looking like Justin Jedlica.’’

ab09f35b168b5c048a1348457dfa3543.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Laura_jy

I was just reviewing the most liked posts from this thread and someone has posted a pic of Lydia back from the black hair days with a fur hat on (sorry couldn’t quote it for some reason) and it proper made me laugh because she was a doppelgänger for Ivana Humpalot!!! Too funny!

got to say that luxurious video was just awful. It should have been named as free self care tips or something like that. Her gushing over snipping Rosemary (am I made of stone as do that weekly and get zero feels other then ‘nice smell’). It was just so out of touch and will only appeal to others that have a really high level of privilege already. Especially given the back drop and knowledge around her spending. But don’t forget, she’s still Jenny from the block! All her bags mean nothing! Would mean something to someone that has nothing!

Attachments

• Haha

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
The absolute nerve of this a**hole
Screenshot_20210908-122843_Instagram.jpg

What a blatant lie about another blatant lie.
Several Tattlers posted screenshots and captures of the blur filter being used (and poorly!) We have the receipts.

Also, why is this the image that appears on her grid? It has nothing to do with this video.
Screenshot_20210908-122925_Instagram.jpg

What you see instead is a close-up of her pores
Screenshot_20210908-122712_Instagram.jpg

And the orange streak across her nose
Screenshot_20210908-122809_Instagram.jpg

With this duckface
Screenshot_20210908-122757_Instagram.jpg

*barf*

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Jessie98

VIP Member
How many more lessons and regrets can one person in their early 30's actually have????? Lydia we actually don't care anymore. You never learn from those lessons????? Always someone elses fault.......they let you down blah blah blah blah blah

• Heart
  • Haha

Stefano

VIP Member
Yea interesting she didn’t show ANY of Lydia. Hmm Lydia is probably angry because she’s billed this as a trip to bister with her “friend” Josie and she was heavily featured.

meanwhile… 🙄 the most lazy sloppy IG posts there are. Pillow not even in the case… does this bring back your joy Lydia?

View attachment 750747
Lovely ... unless she changes her linen on her bed every fucking day (which we know is not probable as she is the laziest bish on the planet) if you spritz that crap every night ... Jesus take the wheel ..........festering grease/ lavender and faketan ....I could actually vomit.

No wonder Aldi sleeps in "Harry Potters closet" under the stairs ....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sick:

• Haha

chat-alie

"Sell out response from you all" - erm, no hon, your stuff is still avaliable discounted on the website. And might I make a suggestion for your next collection? There was way too much white 🤣Shouldn't have to give an influencer fashion tips, but a darker palette of greens, browns and reds would be much more flattering on her than those creams, white and beiges. Too influenced by her 'friend' Josie methinks.

• Haha
  • Heart
IDK which is worse..these pants below, or lack thereof in the other "look".

These boots weren't styled 11 ways. She literally just "paired" them with the same bag, every time, or with the belt, and they're not even the same tone of orange, cof...sorry, camel toe, erm...excuse me, camel.

This camel toe pirate look...omg I really hope she goes out in public like this. The world really needs a good laugh.

Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 2.13.01 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick

klady

VIP Member
B5F2B3AC-7264-46D5-9ADD-20335174756B.jpeg

4AE034E7-4D99-41EB-83BE-498F1E369BD7.jpeg

Vic and ADmelia are headed to a Decleorparis event. Will Elsie get an invite? Or, is today baking day and she’s too busy baking nasty courgette brownies? Cue the I’m better than them and been in this business a decade rant🥴

• Haha

UsernameOfDreams

Chatty Member
Wtf is this reel..
View attachment 748186
View attachment 748198
"Felt French"????
View attachment 748187
View attachment 748188
These sure are some flattering expressions. They don't seem racist out of context... at all.
View attachment 748191
Her face is weird here.
But probably not as jarring as this angle:
View attachment 748192
And what is the point of this eyeshadow brush?
View attachment 748194
As always, we end on a classic.
View attachment 748195
Next times she's on a #Sponsored trip in France (good luck being invited) she needs to get out of her hotel instead of spending the day ordering room service fries and actually see what french women look like, 'cause that look certainly ain't it.

• Haha
  • Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
So shes dressing like a 45 yr old, whats with the tucked in jumper?
I'm around that age and even I do not dress frumpy and dumpy like that. She has no style and these trousers are so ill fitting. To her, as long as it's a designer piece, it's the dream and who cares about size and fit.

Her and Ali clearly learned nothing from going to the the tailors. Per usual, they did it all for the 'Gram and took in no new knowledge.

How do either of them, Ali especially, spend days at the tailors and not know how to find the right length of blazer and slacks for himself?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
When I was looking back at her narc rage pics on my phone... funny enough they do tend to be timed after a KM launch (besides the rising from the ashes/nicky post) The photos I posted are right near the screen shots I took of her horrible outfits from each launch.

Does the KM Launch just feed the beast inside or what?

• Haha
  • Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Km advert, intomeme ad, Elemis ad, designer exchange ad, Bicester village ad…

Talking to tattlers again , when referring to having it all on show in her youth!!

WE were given a bum view😳🥺

Lovely she goes for « a thong » when wearing her over tight trousers and cie, yuck, imagine the state of clothes and the thrush situation 🤢💩

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha