Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Trying to start her own hashtag with her own name. Boy, is she getting desperate.

What a muppet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Namima

VIP Member
Why did she have to turn down other offers? Plenty of fashion brands launch "influencer edits" - even if they put in a non-compete, surely that can't apply after their collaboration contract ends?
Once again, trying to one up Molly-Mae who was offered a £ 2 000 000 deal and turned it down. Poor Molly-Mae. Such a loser. MM only gets 2 offers and turns down ONE and grabs the 2nd offer.
Lydsie Poo received waaaay more offers than MM.
5 !!!
6 if you include Karen Millen.
Come on Molly-Mae. Be more like Lydsie Poo 🙄
Or maybe ... don't.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

sandro37

VIP Member
The first 2:30 are just them talking about a wood stick that the dog chews and watching Ali stretch and kiss the dog with Lydia giggling in the background. Um... :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Not really content and can I just mention that even though we all love our dog.... I don't watch vlogs to watch people talk to and play with their dogs for 5 minutes.... especially the way teefers and mansplainer do it... now Lydia and Ali are joining in. ugh terrible

@Miscanthus I don't know if you were planning to watch the vlog but please let me know... what the state of these veg beds? They look bad to me but I'm not a gardener.

View attachment 740087View attachment 740089View attachment 740092

Here is the bug eaten spinach he's planning to use for breakfast :sick:
my parents have a garden and I used to help them as a little girl, one can tell that the cabbages are overgrown (old, not for eating anymore)
there is no order in this mess, the veggies are suffocating and possible are struggling to get minerals needed to grow
weed is not plucked

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Bullshit bullshit bullshit & she believes her own bullshit. Just do one lydiot & try really practicing all this vomit that you have spewed. Your one sick individual!!!!!

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
How to create a luxury lifestyle that doesn't cost anything...

BEG BEG BEG!!!

Her fingers look like she's been digging in mud!

The video is shit btw and we've all heard this crap from her more than once!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I swear they are doing this on purpose. Planning personal trips on the very dates of actual brand trips that she wasn’t invited to so she looks busy but really she’s got nada going on.

She and Cawwie are on their annual girls trip looking for bars… and cough it’s supposedly an espa trip 🤔View attachment 744873

View attachment 744869
I’m always gobsmacked at the amount of wine in her glass. I usually am served a 175ml glass - Lidl’s glass looks like a half a bottle in one serving. No wonder she ends up in a ditch waving at cars.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sofie

VIP Member
Oh my god, her latest story is making my blood boil. She’s harping on about how we should all be ‘hyping’ up women online instead of tearing them down. That’s a bit rich coming from you, Lidl. Where was this train of thought, this year and last year when you spent months and months trying to tear down a young pregnant hairdresser and ruin her career and business??? You need to practise what you preach you vile, vile woman 🤮
Why oh why does she call a reel a reels. Drives me insane!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Hey all, I've been behind because I got distracted by the Jack Grealish thread and his thighs. I'm still a bit behind but hope no one objects to my new profile pic because it is THE DREAM.

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Thought you’d all enjoy these screenshots from Josie’s flog. Lydia in the wild… in her tights she likes to call pants…. Orange boots, ruffle shirt tucked in, and birkin bag.

74D03D78-D37C-40D8-A8C4-CF03931B7F61.jpeg
B6A81766-0BA5-4BC9-B261-C2B2A4BF0568.jpeg

And everyone else who has dressed like a normal person on a weekend. 🤣🤣 And I’d venture to guess that many of these car owners and spectators have 10x more money than her! Ha!

3246F645-F9A4-4CBC-8F3D-F0533A37453F.jpeg

• Haha

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Much as I don't care particularly for any of these social media whores, I will say that Frow carries herself well.

Her lingerie ad is classy compared to the muppet's ad of lingerie stripping whilst having convulsions.

Again, polar opposites. It's no wonder brands like Dior and Armani have replaced Lydiot with Frow as well as newer, up and coming influencers.

Yes, Lydiot posting and boasting today about being in the game for a decade is true. However, looks like her decade of "influencing" is just about up.

• Heart
  • Haha

UsernameOfDreams

Chatty Member
Agreed. It’s bizarre to me that she chooses not to use a basic spell-check before she posts!
Spell-check is not for her because it would be correcting her all the time. How would she cope with all the confrontation?
I can see her using her newly gifted "tools" from her life coach and going "that's your opinion, not a fact" at the spell-check.

• Haha

Themoomoo

Oh my what have I just seen 😧😧😧😧 goodness me I need some bleach for my eyes!!! Lydiot that is not sexy!! It’s so cringe and wooden!! I actually can’t deal with the half open mouth trying to be sexy and seductive 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Alleykat

Is she trying to jump on the Dior train? Sudden reappearance of two long forgotten Dior bags (moments, not bags!!), purchasing Dior clothing (not luxury, most likely just a reward). Feels French, it’s so Parisian, it’s just Dior🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Stefano

VIP Member
Another Autumn, another flower company being roped into a free wreath.
View attachment 751699
No more freebies from Maison de Fleurs, Rtefact Flowers, Foxglove Studio, No 5 Blooms, FLOWERBX, Pamplemousse Dorset...

Is this all she fucking does???

Last vlog preaches about the simple things in life that cost nothing and then pays copious amounts on getting the surgery at Number 10 Downton Street ready for the 4 fucking seasons each year! What a fucking boring existence.:rolleyes:

Now based on your "free with discount code" advice on your last vlog darling .. wouldn't this wreath fit into your "I love gifting things I make"??? Couldn't you make a wreath and show your viewers how to do it?

Oh that's right .. Mondays vlog was all horse shit ... you give 2 fucks about simple things .. you are addicted to spending .. so just fess up and fucking tell the truth for once .. the same with the blurring app you blatentley used.

How the fuck she lies so publicly and thinks she can get away with it is a true Narc trait!

And please do fuck over and over all different florist companies each time using them for freebies then discard them away like your "fast fashion edits".

This is why you have fuck all left to sell ... you don't work to build relationships with any brand .. so the less time you invest in them and just steal off them .. the less they invest time in you ...simples!

FUCKING TURD OF A WOMAN :poop:

• Heart
  • Sick

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Agreed. It’s bizarre to me that she chooses not to use a basic spell-check before she posts!
Clearly, it's because she is a lazy twat who doesn't give a damn. Her entitlement and arrogance will be the end of her.

Thing is, her demise has already begun and she knows it.

Brands and companies want someone to sell their product and put in effort. She barely makes any effort anymore and it is so evident when comparing ads from her peers for the exact same product.

Much as I am no fan of racist Teefers, her Ibiza vlog was streets better than Lydiot's. It was plain as day.

You'd think Lydiot would take heed with Karen Millen starting to now use younger, newer influencers. Hopefully, she has a back up plan because continuing the way she is will not end well.

It says a lot about an individual when they take their work seriously and take pride in making an effort ensuring a job well done.

Lydiot lucked out starting out in this YouTube world and has skated through on this social media frenzy train. However, now new influencers are coming up and eventually will kick her off her self-erected pedestal.

Once Karen Millen dumps her, and they will, she'll have no major brand left.

• Heart