Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Macson22

love the fact I asked here last week about the courtyard garden, water fountain and orange grove and today in the vlog we got shown 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Julia123

VIP Member
Urgh those wasted veggies are breaking my heart. I don't have a big space to grow veg and haven't done as well this year as last year, it's been a terrible year for produce but she managed to grow some and then let it all get wasted!
yeah agree... it's like she neglected them and let them die... it's sad really. We all know she did this for content so it's extra terrible IMO. I'm sure most gardeners lose certain things for various reasons but this all looks like what was predicted. The bugs and slugs and wildlife have had a major buffet, she realized the beds need more water than the designer water collecting thingy "water BUTT" and that this is hard and daily dirty work that she should not have spent all her HERMEZ money on..

She's finished up the stories pointing out how the entire greenhouse (along the walls) will have tomatoes, cucumbers and strawberries next year... so much for the fake fireplace, table and chairs. She got her one photoshoot of a staged "greenhouse party" to attempt to impress Frow and prove something to tattlers and commenters. Guess like the rest of the house and her friends and family... one and done and on to the new lewk and pretend like it's "forever".

OH and hilarious update... the lemon tree is supposedly a lime tree lol. But I'm just glad to see it's alive but it's lost it's place in the center of the table of "dreams". Mind you her bday present from Ali was that table that seems fated for depop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
LOL IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY what a fail 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 please tell me its the same for everyone else!!!!
Yup, same here
Screenshot_20210908-211209_Instagram.jpg

But it's because she's changed it to plural
Screenshot_20210908-211215_Instagram.jpg

When she posted this morning, it was LMluxurymoment (singular)
Screenshot_20210908-211231_Instagram.jpg

Is it because she lacks even the ability maintain consistency on her own hashtag?
Or is it because #LMluxurymoment looks like this?
Screenshot_20210908-211322_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Stefano

VIP Member
I refuse point blank to do a run down this eve.

The preacher teacher bitch witch with her pearls of wisdom/ regrets/lessons can go FUCK HERSELF!

Someone do a run down please ....maybe @SunAndMoon puhleeeeease

• Haha
  • Heart

Chels71

Chatty Member
There is no way she wrote that. I’m sure Cawwiiee wrote it.
Lydia was thinking she was really acting like a A-list designer when she filmed that for her channel!! She doesn’t even realize it’s not designing it’s copying and there’s no other way around it!!! I bet you she’s gonna acknowledge the hate she has gotten about it!!! She always has to get the last word!! She even had enough audacity to put down a top designer and said she wouldn’t put the stitching there!! Does she really think Max Mara would hire her???🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Chels71

Chatty Member
Is she on the Whispering piss in a bottle again???

Does she actually realise that she does a complete piss poor show of promoting anything???

Using Vogue made me chuckle ...... as if they give 2 shits about what you think darling lol ....they were around before you and will be long after you disappear into the realms of obscurity. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And she is so blatent in showing us she takes NO direction from what her clients want and is evidently a difficult influencer to work with ...look at the line .. "If this is not what the brand wants" or the product being "great enough for me to work on it" ..........who does she actually think she is?

10 yrs in the business means fuck all ....try still being here in 20-30 yrs then you can flick your hymen lovely x :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Really does this Karen Millen shilling Botox filling 90’s fake uni boob fake Hermès Kelly handbag wearing trash want to compare herself to the women in the pages of Vogue??? Vogue??? OMG she’s on the sauce again and when she does this is when she gets caught doing something and getting called out!!! Lydia does this twice a year and then she takes a few days off and then comes a tragic vlog to call out storm trooping trollers as she calls it and will shed a few tears (that aren’t there!!! Lydia lies lies lies and I don’t believe a word that girl says!!! Like someone else mentioned why doesn’t anyone else have the problem she does with people calling her out?? Lydia creates drama to stay relivant and she doesn’t deserve anything she has in her life!!! She hasn’t done a honest days work from what I’ve ever seen!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Little Dancer

Gosh. I can’t watch. Was she totally stuck for content that she came up with this bullshit? Painful ramblings.

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Who did her eye makeup?
View attachment 750266
Can't believe this is post editing

This looks clunky and tacky
View attachment 750270
I personally wouldn't have allowed this to be part of the promo images

She just looks so stocky and short
View attachment 750272
With those tree trunk Hermezzzz boots
AGREE! I think it's so unprofessional that she wears so much personal jewelry on brand shoots. So many earrings, rings and bracelets. But that's just my 2 cents. I would think a simple pair of earrings and a wedding band and that's it. Focus is on the clothing.

And that belt does NOT go with that jacket AT ALL!

• Haha
  • Heart

reader49

Sometimes Elsie makes me think of Dorien from Birds of a Feather. Anyone else see it? Think it's all the big hair and all that cinching.

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Dying… she’s added the company IG tag a full 24 hours after everyone has already seen the AD. Which as we all know in social media… when it’s dead, done and buried by the new content in feeds.

Whats even more pathetic is that it’s not like she posted it while traveling and then missed it. She and her “team” have been allllllll over the comment section the entire time and then posting on stories. Deleting and soaking up the “hyping” and still didn’t notice that she didn’t tag the company that paid her to do the ad. Does she not understand that the reel was an AD for the company and the whole point is to drive traffic to them? To show the items in a flattering way that represents what they actually look like? Of course not… always about Lydia. She featured herself and her regurgitation antics more than the items. The underwear was scrunched up and flashing by as sort of false advertising of the fit because that’s how she likes to wear them so screw those who figured out what the company was and ordered them and got a completely different fit/look to the reel. But alas she goes on stories to talk about how she loves the hype about herself and wants more of that on her feed. Not a thank you for everyone supporting and purchasing the items… you know the reason for the AD.

Literally the absolute most unprofessional person who has well earned her place in this influenzers world. Declining and having to buy views and followers to fake success. 🤓

I just love that she can see the stories of the others who came after her on trips and with her past gigs that she’s now lost due to her own behavior. You would think she’d learn and try to be more professional and to get her shit together before it’s too late!? Nope she just gets more aggressive and defensive that she can do what she wants and she’s a victim.

50337E8E-D113-48EB-8F4C-D796045CEAA3.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Luna252

VIP Member
Do we think Cawie has confiscated Lidl’s phone so she can’t drunk post?! It’s very quiet on the stories front! 🤪

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
The first 2:30 are just them talking about a wood stick that the dog chews and watching Ali stretch and kiss the dog with Lydia giggling in the background. Um... :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Not really content and can I just mention that even though we all love our dog.... I don't watch vlogs to watch people talk to and play with their dogs for 5 minutes.... especially the way teefers and mansplainer do it... now Lydia and Ali are joining in. ugh terrible

@Miscanthus I don't know if you were planning to watch the vlog but please let me know... what the state of these veg beds? They look bad to me but I'm not a gardener.

1630517367777.png
1630517412661.png
1630517541378.png

Here is the bug eaten spinach he's planning to use for breakfast :sick:
1630517774189.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
The jumper is ok but looks like it's from Mango or Other Stories and cost around £70.

And will someone please burn those bloody vile grey trousers - I hate them!

Tonights vlog has to be the Bicester haul of freebies!
Oh just you wait, you’re gonna wish it was the Bicester haul of freebies!!!🙄

• Haha
  • Sick