Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
She might as well just tag Victoria ITF in this 😂

“Not just a pretty editorial that looks like it fell right off the pages of vogue” don’t worry Elsie we’d never ever assume that! Vogue has proofreaders.
There's no danger of a pretty editorial from Elsie with that mug! If she is referencing what Frow puts out...and the jealous bint will be all over her competitors' reels without a doubt...then she should ask herself whose career is blossoming, who was in Venice recently and who is working for luxe brands. Elsie was trying to salvage her career in Wales courtesy of her husband and works for Boohoo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Lola Faith

VIP Member
The state of her face at the beginning of this vlog - why is it always shiny??? You can get mattifying face powder you know Elsie!

Lydia is such a cheapskate, the room at The Grove clearly paid for by Espa, they go to The Ivy and all they eat are chips! So they starve themselves on the Saturday night so Lydia can order everything on the breakfast menu for herself, and Carrie goes down for breakfast on her own. WTF, this is very odd behaviour!

• Heart
  • Wow

Lollylola

VIP Member
The problem is not the message- it’s the messenger.

Thursday’s vlog will undoubtedly be unboxing of Fendi luggage, LV Vanity case, Dior sweater.... the list goes on.
Yes I do fully agree with this. She’s a conceited, arrogant, boastful narcissist. So what she’s preaching doesn’t really line up with how she presents herself. If she stopped boasting and consuming so much maybe she’d become more likeable again.

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I feel like when she does her reels and she's trying hard to be sexy that it looks like she's having a private session by herself masterbating!!
They look like she's wearing grandma's pants she wears to church!!
Either the pants are shit quality (KM mayhaps 🤔) or she needs to size up.

How many different ways can she pretentiously brag about her bloody vegetable garden?! “Homemade, home grown from the kitchen garden”?! Who speaks like that?! I’m sure you all have noticed (sorry I’m super behind in the thread), when she pans over the veg beds or in the greenhouse, she doesn’t go the whole way. She just kind of stops or lingers until the time runs out. I think she’s trying to hide anything that’s noticeably dead, gone to seed or just plain ugly. She knows her kitchen garden is a fucking fail.

Doesn't he get tired of staring at the same crusty, stale pictures and commissioning 300-word blog posts on Fiverr?
View attachment 748743
View attachment 748744
View attachment 748745
View attachment 748746
I also give up on my idea of a dictionary sponsorship. There are no brain cells left in that hair helmet.
It reads like he wrote it all out in a different language then put it through an English language translation app 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Odd how she was never in dark place in he old house - pre bunga and her success going to her head?
I never see other influenzers moan about 'dark places' or put up quotes about how they are picked on but still flourish blah blah blah 🙄 I think Lydiot needs to realise she's not a nice person therefore unlikeable.

• Heart
  • Haha

uhhuhyeahok

Urgh those wasted veggies are breaking my heart. I don't have a big space to grow veg and haven't done as well this year as last year, it's been a terrible year for produce but she managed to grow some and then let it all get wasted!

• Sick
  • Sad

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
For UK influencers, being French is wearing berets, smoking 45 packs a day and watches Emily in Paris on loop.
Eating croissants and baguette.

What a load of fucking bullshit. She can turn around and blame all of them that she is a narc and her career is in shambles (as is her marriage probably as well). It's never her fault.

Nothing screams more being mentally well and happy than posting bs like this on SM.

I live in France and don’t know either!

So now the book is « best seller in its category « !
The category is: Books written by Jaqueline Hurst.

And will someone please burn those bloody vile grey trousers - I hate them!
:cry: Oh no, my grey trousers of DREAMS, how dare you :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SteffiM

The best thing about Ali's video tonight is that Lyds is nowhere to be seen. Not in the gorgeous hotel, not at the awards, nowhere!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Guys 13 hours later and still no tag to the brand. If I hadn’t watched the vlog I would never even know where to use her code lol. LAME 🥱

View attachment 744097
Sorry to quote my own post but did she purposely not tag the brand in fear that they would see negative or that peeps would post the TRUTH about her on their wall? Inquiring minds want to know! 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Adding to this. Don’t know much about him but his father-in-law and wife are billionaires on their own. Could be their money. I think, he hardly earns anything in comparison.
Doesn't change that he lives in a total different reality than those people he makes decisions about. For him, 20 quid a week is nothing but for people that rely on that money, it's much. It can be the whole grocery shopping for that week. Whilst, he probably eats out daily. Nothing wrong with earning much money and spending it, but when you are in a position like him, a reality check would be nice once in a while.

• Heart

Louise84

Chatty Member
Almost forgot the best bit of the flog when she was jabbering about how she approaches designing for KM (ahem!) - she chooses designs based on “cleanliness, timelessness with a little bit of drama thrown into it” - cleanliness??? timelessness (sic) ??? What is she even trying to say? She really is a complete idiot!

• Haha
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
She is featured on the site of her Uni (Northamptonshire). She owns a BA.

She looks so lovely in that pic.
Nowhere does it say she graduated. Skirting the issue and using privacy laws is a tactic that I have seen employed by some of my co workers when it came to whether they actually finished their master's degree. I know of 2 people that have a pay scale that is based on a MS in Engineering and neither actually fulfilled the requirements because they were lacking their final thesis. Attending university and actually fulfilling the requirements for graduation are 2 different things. If she does hold a degree then she should be doubly ashamed and embarrassed at her lack of intellect.

I personally don’t think this matters just to flag! But I know she’s being held in high regard with her degree etc. and for her course it looks like you only need BCC so it was probably an easier degree than others and potentially one that didn’t require much from her writing wise!
Her curriculum probably taught the correct method of folding jeans for those high paying assistant manager positions at The Gap. Seriously though, every degree given out should mean that the recipient has a certain level of competency beyond a high school diploma or in her case a grade school diploma. She does not have that capability.

She’s in her old hood but does not no where to go for drinks… oh please, we all know what you are up too.
Her name is probably still scrawled on the men's room walls.

She did the degree as a 'mature' student without conventional qualifications. See the WIKI (pink button at top of page).
So does that mean that you do not need to be able to spell a 4 letter word? If she does have a degree, it is not worth the paper it is printed on.

She did the degree as a 'mature' student without conventional qualifications. See the WIKI (pink button at top of page).

Well spotted. The whole team is so unprofessional, it's surprising Elsie has any work. I completely agree that she's inventing occasions to vlog as well as using Ali's events to cover her lack of invites. I can only imagine the jealousy in the Bunga.
Ali used to get invited to Armani trips. Just like he used to do Longines PR trips. If I remember correctly, Lydia wore a wrinkled hot pink Armani shirt and trousers and felt the need to roll the sleeves up like she was getting ready to wash dishes at the kitchen sink. This made the outfit look like it was purchased that afternoon at a discount store. I wonder why she feels that she knows more about how to wear designer clothing than the design brand. Case in point the Armani gig and then she refused to wear a supplied Carolina Herrera outfit for a paid ad for CH. Whenever she does a campaign for a brand and there are a slew of other influencers also doing the campaign, she is always the last to post and the least artistic, usually non original, and always appears to be thrown together. The Carolina Herrera deal really soured me on CH. I have always aspired to own something fancy from CH because to me it was synonymous with class. Unfortunately, I no longer feel that way about the brand. I guess Lydia Millen did influence me NOT to buy #CarolinaHerrera Lydia, my wallet thanks you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Stefano

VIP Member
While opening it up on his LV trunk, so bougie.

I was thinking the same thing! 😂🤣😂🤣

She did not grow any tomatoes so how can it be home grown?
"Homegrown" to her means grown at home but not by her .. any money she has done her old trick again and had a little trip to Grandpa Gordon's beautiful veg patch and got tomatoes from him like she has done "Millens" of times.

Come to think of it most of the produce that is gram worthy I bet comes from his garden .....therefore there should be a #gifted sign and a tag for him shouldn't there???

Then again she is great at passing off other peoples efforts as her own isn't she :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:(n)

The fact that the coat needs a belt means it's not properly structured, this is just an illusion that it is. Looks cheap af.

I have my Peacoat and my full length Naval coat from Zara and they look 100 times better quality that this flammable shite she peddles all day. Can you imagine the static shocks you get from her passing by!

Oh and I saw a great article today about Dorothy Perkins (owned by Boohoo) and Shein today saying that they actually use real fur and pass it off as fake fur or they just omit it off their labels ...fucking arseholes!

She really works with good company doesn't she :poop::poop:

• Wow
  • Sick

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Oh my…. V unflattering stories of her and the beds

She’s showing us her hands are covered in mud yet she just ran her hands through her hair that is “jujjjed to perfection” and then stuck her finger up her nose.

Then she proceeded to give a tour of death and horror of the veg beds that are full of weeds and dispair. Even the weeds look embarrassed. I’m glad she’s copping to the failings as she learns but it feels very inauthentic honestly. More like an explanation for the state of the beds that Ali showed in his vlog yesterday.

The “rebuilding” will be done soon… to grow something that looks pretty for the gram most likely when really she should rethink putting more money into this atrocity.

You have to watch the stories to hear what everything actually is. But evidently the broccoli is purposefully being left like this because “the bees like it”. More like an excuse to cover up the neglect of this “expensive hobby” because it was actually work. Tattlers who do garden called this @Miscanthus

View attachment 742456View attachment 742457View attachment 742458View attachment 742459View attachment 742460View attachment 742461View attachment 742462
I'm trying not to get angry about this raised bed debacle but......we knew this would happen!!!!

Fine, get a Greedhouse and hold ridiculous parties in it for the gram. She could afford it and at least Alitex refused to play the game and gift it. (We all know she really wanted an Orangerie attached to the Bunga but it couldn't be done).

The raised beds are an example of Elsie seeing what others were doing on instagram and thinking that she could do it too, but without planning, research or learning anything and without making any effort.

Anybody who reads up about growing vegetables can see they attract every pest and disease known to man, require regular and copious watering and bolt when you look away.
On top of that she hates vegetables!!! It's laughable!

This has just served to expose her, yet again, as impulsive, greedy, lazy and thoughtless!
The question is, did she look embarrassed?

• Heart