Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollylola

VIP Member
Did anyone notice that Lydia spelt her own new hashtag wrong non her stories just now? 😂😂😂😂😂 she’s such a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Irn bru

Funny how the nose piercing can magically disappear too! It’s a shame some of her other orifices can’t disappear too 😳

• Haha
  • Heart

CBo

VIP Member
Wow what a turnaround for Ali. Going from losing followers every single day without fail for over a month,to gaining every day.

I actually had to turn off his vlog. Worst yet and that's saying something!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

Julia123

VIP Member

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210905-161609_Instagram.jpg

How is she going to make carrot juice? She doesn't own a juicer. Is she just going to throw them in the thermomix?

Tbh it would be more healthy just to eat the carrots instead of removing all their fibre. Fibre is stupidly good for you.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tatlet

Lyds describing herself "designing" a new KM collection. "I'm going through my wardrobes and taking notes on what I will incorporate in my own designing". Yeah, that's mean ripping off and we know you're doing it
The actual gall of this woman basically just stealing other peoples design work is actually appalling!! She is no designer but a petty thief. Surely someone with influence has to cover this story??
she really acts like she’s creative director too 😂 Also assuming Mondays flog will be a Bicester haul so so lazy 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Missmarpleknows

‘Tan edit’ HAHAHAHAHA omg, where has she heard that one? She must have heard someone say that and be repeating it, what a weirdo, I buy a pair of black shoes I’m gonna tell my boyfriend it’s an addition to my black edit. Also I’m sorry but those outfits are tragic 🙈 the shade of tan that she keeps wearing looks so dated to me? Or maybe it’s because it’s all so matchy matchy. And who the hell dresses ‘equestrian’ when they don’t ride horses or own a horse.. and have nothing to do with horses? I’m confused.. I remember when I was younger putting on a pair of knee high boots and the boys I lived with ripped the piss out of me for looking like I was going horse riding 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s not usually something someone wants to look like unless they are actually going horse riding, her obsession with this style is literally only because she associates horse riding with wealth, which yes posh people often do have horses, but I know quite a few ordinary folk who also have horses. She’s so pretentious
I think a small equestrian detail, like some of the horse bit style detail on Gucci bags and belts, can look cool with a classic/traditional style outfit.

Our Elsie has to go too far as always though, and has made the whole outfit look like she’s the stable manager of downtown abbey 🤦🏻‍♀️

He looks way better in normal length trousers.

I hope HB made him sign a contract that he had to wear one of their suits tailored by them or he wouldn’t be allowed to attend or be paid for the AD/promotion…. 🤣

• Haha

CarrotSunshine

Lyds informed us that she's fully intend to buy Brunello Cucinelli. With their prices? Yeah, right🤣🤣
Screenshot_20210902-192639_Chrome~01.jpg

I know she's in the gloves because she's trying the bags on, but it would've been a great addition to her stunning pirate outfit🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20210902-192252_YouTube.jpg

The only thing in this vlog I did like was this jumper. Would've looked genuinely good with jeans and her bloody black Hermes boots. But of course she won't ever go for it. It suits her much better than the shit she's wearing
Screenshot_20210902-192015_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

JMD

If we can put disclaimer when showing her feet, we can put one for vomit gifs, it's nasty. :sick:

georgiecait

VIP Member
15:10 "If you take fashion seriously, like I do"

Ooooookkkayyyy sureeee 😂 We've seen your recent pirate costumes!

• Haha

Sam_Gold

What part of her life is luxury please? She lives in a big house in country-side. Fair enough, but most people do these days, it’s nothing special anymore.
All luxury items she owns are given to her, she doesn’t pay those sort of prices. If she does buy something high end, it’s either second hand or in discount shops like Bicester Village. We know she can only afford a belt from a Hermes shop, boots and bags come from a dodgy Sellier.
She lives on pasta and pizza, cheap unhealthy diet.
Everything is on show. Those luxuries are fake. I bet she can’t afford the life she portrays to live.
It’s laughable!

Namima

VIP Member
She’s not wrong, though. Zara, Asos, Mango - they’ve been doing this for years. So you could accuse her of ‘blatant copying’ but people who can’t afford Bottega or Marant expect the trends to be picked up and made affordable. In this case, I don’t see that she did anything different or wrong, tbf.
And the teams from Zara, Asos etc are not coming onto a YT vlog / IG and outright saying "This is a blouse from Australia that I love and I'm sending it to KM to copy this frill."
Explaining the design process. Hehe. Plagiarism. Theft. Homage. Inspiration. You say "tomayto" I say "tomaahto".
She is an absolute moron.
I really hope someone at KM has watched that vlog and reports back to Umar Kamani (BooHoo owner). Silly moo moo Elsie.

Maybe with Molly Mae being named as Creative Director at PLT, Lyds is now attempting to show how "valid" or important she is at KM as a "designer". You know Lyds was there FIRST - before MM - designing clothes and providing creative input to the design team. 🙄 Hahahahahahah. She is so out of her depth.

Plus Shein being exposed - just a few weeks ago - by Diet Prada and Matthew Williams (Givenchy) blatantly stealing Benjamin Cho's designs and calling it "homage", Elsie should not have said anything at all. As I said, absolute moron.

Off topic : anyone notice that none of the OG influencers (Lydia, Frow, Suzie, Amelia, Carly Estee et al) weren't invited to Molly Mae's celebration party ? These OGs had better watch out, there are loads of girls already taking over their spots in the industry.

• Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Ahh bless Ali, first day back at school photo!! Looks as if he is still wearing last years trousers though as a tad too short me thinks 😂😂

6BBA7A8B-DDDA-4137-940F-3AC23B8B61E3.jpeg
IDK if they are a thing abroad but on the very first day of elementary school you get a "Schultüte" filled with sweets and toys. (Naturally, his is a leased one from Aston Martin)
1630568106456.png

• Haha
  • Heart