Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone see if it’s MPH or KPH?
Pretty sure its mph. In the UK we only use MPH and although you can set cars to show in KPH, you shouldn't (it may be illegal) as it would be so easy to confuse them. I'm presuming the AM they're drive automatically detects speed limits and reads the signs and if so, it will be MPH.

Reactions: 18
Definitely mph. On Ali’s stories she’s driving it at 25mph and it looks 25mph.
[/QUOT
Pretty sure its mph. In the UK we only use MPH and although you can set cars to show in KPH, you shouldn't (it may be illegal) as it would be so easy to confuse them. I'm presuming the AM they're drive automatically detects speed limits and reads the signs and if so, it will be MPH.
💯 this

Still find it absolutely hilarious that they’ve totally broken the law, recorded it, posted it, not noticed it!!! Unbelievable, yet totally believable of them. Same with the dog rolling around in the car that time. They’re oblivious!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree a million percent. Thanks for posting these hilarious lewks that are even more funny with her serious/eye F expressions. Her style is worse than no style. She would have looked darling in some jeans and a tee with loafers/white sneakers as a transitional look. Everyone was walking around in flip flops and shorts and she’s not only off seasonally but even for fall that was a bad outfit.

I get it that they need to shoot upcoming season content in advance but put those outfits on only for the shoot and hold it all back until September. And jeez full on boots outfits should be later than that even. September is still warm sun so that’s why people wear loafers, sneakers and booties because full on boots are too HOT. ALL of the major influencers are still on vacation and posting in summer clothing… if they are shooting for fall they aren’t posting it yet. Even Josie is still in bo-peep summer ridiculous dresses mode on the gram.

Others

41A9500D-C4E3-4092-BC94-A873FA16A137.jpeg
4FDB96B0-9A44-4ACB-8CA1-DB4583341AB8.jpeg
9DA1FB9F-5FDE-48B0-A378-FB3B60F064EE.jpeg
56B91C8F-1EA0-45AA-AA79-FFC17406B4C5.jpeg
08824D5C-1493-4ADF-A409-74B83E3EC0DD.jpeg

Lydiot. Full November lewk with sad depressing filters mode.

2C1C80EA-C5BE-459F-8832-71AFEE42017A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I agree a million percent. Thanks for posting these hilarious lewks that are even more funny with her serious/eye F expressions. Her style is worse than no style. She would have looked darling in some jeans and a tee with loafers/white sneakers as a transitional look. Everyone was walking around in flip flops and shorts and she’s not only off seasonally but even for fall that was a bad outfit.

I get it that they need to shoot upcoming season content in advance but put those outfits on only for the shoot and hold it all back until September. And jeez full on boots outfits should be later than that even. September is still warm sun so that’s why people wear loafers, sneakers and booties because full on boots are too HOT. ALL of the major influencers are still on vacation and posting in summer clothing… if they are shooting for fall they aren’t posting it yet. Even Josie is still in bo-peep summer ridiculous dresses mode on the gram.

Others

View attachment 726118View attachment 726119View attachment 726120View attachment 726121View attachment 726122

Lydiot

View attachment 726125
Also we’ve got a 10 day heatwave about to blow in and it’s going to be hot again. She’s such a dumbass. Do we think she’ll carry on wearing her autumn clothing and pretend she’s cold? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lydia has never dressed appropriately, she has zero clue how to put an outfit together and always looks like she is wearing a costume. She used to wear those massive jumpers and aviator jacket with a mini skirt and bare legs in the winter, satin Manolos in the rain on the tube in London, all-white gardening outfits, black tights and brown boots with a white summer dress, beach dresses with black boots the list is endless.

View attachment 725827
View attachment 725850View attachment 725865View attachment 725866View attachment 725867View attachment 725868View attachment 725869View attachment 725851View attachment 725856
OMG, you are right, all the signs were there, we chose to ignore them. :eek:

Interesting Article in the DM today .... now we have a name for what "Madame Tussauds-Millen" of the Plastic Bungahoe in Downton Keynes suffers from....It's called "Alien Face".

:unsure::unsure:
I follow him on Insta, it's quite interesting to see the difference between good fillers and bad fillers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Others

View attachment 726118View attachment 726119View attachment 726120View attachment 726121View attachment 726122

Lydiot. Full November lewk with sad depressing filters mode.

View attachment 726125
Crikey, even the shorts/shirt/cardigan/awful trainers look she stole from Ralph Lauren's would have been miles better.

Why can't she ever appreciate the season she's going through? It's like she HAS TO be the first to bring out the tweed.

• Haha
For some perspective, I bloody love everything Autumnal and I definitely just ordered some fun Halloween things but I'm sat out here in a floaty jumpsuit, working in the garden because the sun is delightful.

Wearing a thick white shirt with a wintery waist coat and BLACK everything else would be foolish. She is blatantly sweating her cement tits off and the orange sludge is dripping off behind the scenes.

England has many different climates but even the Shetland Islands (coldest part of the UK usually) is 15C/60F!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Guess we know now…. Anytime Lydia is suddenly away locally or plans her own last minute “event” it’s because she’s not invited and wants to seem unavailable.

Dior event with Harrods. I love me some Dior but dayam this lewk is something else 🥴

E53F1349-B493-41A3-A471-B49FABE97D60.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
For some perspective, I bloody love everything Autumnal and I definitely just ordered some fun Halloween things but I'm sat out here in a floaty jumpsuit, working in the garden because the sun is delightful.

Wearing a thick white shirt with a wintery waist coat and BLACK everything else would be foolish. She is blatantly sweating her cement tits off and the orange sludge is dripping off behind the scenes.

England has many different climates but even the Shetland Islands (coldest part of the UK usually) is 15C/60F!
I love autumn too ☺☺ 🍂 But it’s still summer for another month. She’s wishing the summer away so she can sell us tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who holds the number 1 best seller, How To Do You by Jacqueline Hurst a book on their lap like this if they are actually reading it … WHO?

And don’t even get me started on folding the corner of a page down instead of using a bookmark! 😡

View attachment 725352

Elsie needs to lay off the rosé, she really can’t afford to lose the few remaining brain cells she has left!
If she actually read all these books then her grammar would be better than it is……all for the gram #fake as duck

‘Put it in GT mode and gracefully glided to 85mph in a 70mph limit!’
‘My name is Ali and I don’t use full stops!’

Will assume it’s the camera and he’s not actually driving whilst not looking at the road, this time!.
O dear god. Pass the sick bucket.

• Haha
  • Heart
I love autumn too ☺☺ 🍂 But it’s still summer for another month. She’s wishing the summer away so she can sell us tat.
Yes agree! Fall is my favorite and I'm so excited to start wearing sweaters and booties and going apple picking and baking and am sad when the leaves are down. But I won't be wearing a November outfit in August.

She's already past fall color and went straight into this Ichabod crane creepy forest vibe!

1629733226488.png

• Haha
Bets on tonight's clickbait title (if she bothers to upload)?

I'm going for something to do with a second wedding...

Reactions: 13
Shocker, it''s the garden party vlog today! Good job we're nearly at a new thread!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oooh its the English garden party vlog. I wonder if HM the Queen popped in for a cup of tea gin.

• Haha
The video is "english" garden party and she's kicking it off with an outfit to wear to meetings in London - IN MID AUGUST. Skirt so short she has to wear shorts underneath with RIDING BOOTS... for "work meetings"

What in the mixed messages is this?

1629734536352.png

Oh and she's lost a button right at the tits but she's still going to wear this "contrasting" get up. OMG What an absolute joke she is. "Hopefully noone will notice" hahaha

1629734808865.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.