Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So any guesses for tonight's vlog content ... :unsure:

1. British Heritage Garden Party OR
2. Latest Karen Millen sale items Heritage Collection OR
3. Latest Waitrose veggie haul kitchen garden produce and snippets of Porter running around the estate garden and then crying for his toy girlfriend whilst Lyds watches and laughs :mad: OR
4. Unboxing the Autumn wreath and decorating the mansion Bunga in preparation for Autumn
5. Driving around Milton Keynes Northamptonshire the Buckinghamshire with a view up Lydiot's hairy nostrils and then a Rodial make up tutorial

Oooooh the anticipation !!!!!!! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 30

3. Latest Waitrose veggie haul kitchen garden produce and snippets of Porter running around the estate garden and then crying for his toy girlfriend whilst Lyds watches and laughs :mad: OR
4. Unboxing the Autumn wreath and decorating the mansion Bunga in preparation for Autumn
5. Driving around Milton Keynes Northamptonshire the Buckinghamshire with a view up Lydiot's hairy nostrils and then a Rodial make up tutorial

Or ....

6. How to dress like an extra from Poldark/Larkrise to candleford while accessorizing with a Hermes Belt and bag.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Or another Monday no show?

Reactions: 24
So is it confirmed the meal was free? should I email and ask them?

Does she remind anyone of hercules in that channel 4 show years ago? Honestly her hair is shocking and I think it looked better straight or curled at the ends 😕View attachment 725707
Yes, email and ask if it was free and say that you and a lot of highly influential friends aka Tattlers would also like a free meal. We promise to give him lots of publicity! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was thinking fake too after seeing a close up in the ARSETON.
You know darn well Lydia would have recorded the entire thing if it was real and if you see a real Hermès bag they look very good craftsmanship and expensive but if you notice she doesn’t treat that one the way she treats the other and she left it on the shelf for months before using it so I call Bullshit!!! Sorry for run-on sentence I’m not in the mood to think I’ve been up all night!! I hope you all have a wonderful Monday and stay beautiful!!💋

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lydia has never dressed appropriately, she has zero clue how to put an outfit together and always looks like she is wearing a costume. She used to wear those massive jumpers and aviator jacket with a mini skirt and bare legs in the winter, satin Manolos in the rain on the tube in London, all-white gardening outfits, black tights and brown boots with a white summer dress, beach dresses with black boots the list is endless.

View attachment 725827
View attachment 725850View attachment 725865View attachment 725866View attachment 725867View attachment 725868View attachment 725869View attachment 725851View attachment 725856
LG1.jpg
LG6.jpg
n.jpg
DSC09342.jpg
3afdac3f91938a94ff9f0b40bb7a3a0e.jpeg
281b2af12dd7c6b33efb9d6567840381.jpg
Screenshot 2021-08-23 at 11.44.08.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I’m still annoyed about the filming themselves speeding on the Severn Bridge thing. The fact she’s put the video up on her stories and doesn’t care is so arrogant, aside from the fact they are driving dangerously. 😡
838B550D-83D9-4992-A088-9E63E5B42BD1.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I’m still annoyed about the filming themselves speeding on the Severn Bridge thing. The fact she’s put the video up on her stories and doesn’t care is so arrogant, aside from the fact they are driving dangerously. 😡
View attachment 725927
They complain about 'haters' and think everyone is just out to get them and trip them up, yet they are just beyond dumb and bring it on themselves.

Do they not think about anything? (I know they don't but still) If I had their 'job', on every post, pic or video, I would be looking at it through critical eyes going 'is this appropriate, could this be offensive, does this give a good impression, do I sound like a twit with this caption, is there anything here that trolls would jump on straight away'.

This picture is a prime example of how THICK they both are and why they shouldn't be trusted by brands to advertise anything (let alone be trusted to spell anything correctly). The first thing I would have thought when choosing this to post online, would be 'err no way, we're speeding, we know people have eagle eyes and will spot this straight away. Not a good look for either us or the brand, regardless of whether people regularly speed or not, we have to look responsible' THIS IS THEIR JOB!! They know people criticise them as they continually complain how mean everyone is, so why give ammunition?? The only answer is because THEY ARE STUPID.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Lydia has never dressed appropriately, she has zero clue how to put an outfit together and always looks like she is wearing a costume. She used to wear those massive jumpers and aviator jacket with a mini skirt and bare legs in the winter, satin Manolos in the rain on the tube in London, all-white gardening outfits, black tights and brown boots with a white summer dress, beach dresses with black boots the list is endless.

View attachment 725827
View attachment 725850View attachment 725865View attachment 725866View attachment 725867View attachment 725868View attachment 725869View attachment 725851View attachment 725856
I know!! It s like she s taking the piss. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's it, I'm absolutely convinced the Kelly is a fake now.
View attachment 725848
Not even an idiot like Lidl would put a real Kelly costing thousands of pounds on the f*cking floor.
She did the same to the Birkin in Ibiza. You can check it in her vlog, it's a bit where they are at a restaurant and she's feeding a cat. It's even worse, as it looks like it was and outdoor area. You can actually hear her say to the cat "not next to the birkin".
She just doesn't care.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They complain about 'haters' and think everyone is just out to get them and trip them up, yet they are just beyond dumb and bring it on themselves.

Do they not think about anything? (I know they don't but still) If I had their 'job', on every post, pic or video, I would be looking at it through critical eyes going 'is this appropriate, could this be offensive, does this give a good impression, do I sound like a twit with this caption, is there anything here that trolls would jump on straight away'.

This picture is a prime example of how THICK they both are and why they shouldn't be trusted by brands to advertise anything (let alone be trusted to spell anything correctly). The first thing I would have thought when choosing this to post online, would be 'err no way, we're speeding, we know people have eagle eyes and will spot this straight away. Not a good look for either us or the brand, regardless of whether people regularly speed or not, we have to look responsible' THIS IS THEIR JOB!! They know people criticise them as they continually complain how mean everyone is, so why give ammunition?? The only answer is because THEY ARE STUPID.
I’ve sent the actual video and car registration to Gwent police as dangerous driving makes my boil. Influencers arrogantly filming themselves dangerous driving makes my blood evaporate. 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I’ve sent the actual video and car registration to Gwent police as dangerous driving makes my boil. Influencers arrogantly filming themselves dangerous driving makes my blood evaporate. 😡
You could send the other one aswell, which looks like he’s driving and taking pics. They could argue that one as a reverse camera thingy, but they definitely can’t say that about the one behind the dashboard 🙄

Reactions: 19
Same, it makes me so mad because lives can be destroyed in a second by people driving like idiots. And at that speed, I always think what if they lost control now, what if someone pulls out in front not realising how fast they're going etc. I probably wouldn't have even noticed when I was a late teen, early twenties, but since having kids I just think nothing is worth ever putting my family at risk. The risk to life in a crash at 30mph, compared to 40mph increases hugely, so 85mph it doesn't bare thinking about.
A family just down the road from me lost 2 small children in a crash caused by an idiot driving 70 in a 50, lost control on a country lane and smashed into them, just 1/2 a mile away. I drive past the scene all the time and it turns my stomach just thinking about it. Lydia and Ali think they're above everyone else and I hope the police get in touch and Aston Martin rethink their partnership with them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Interesting Article in the DM today .... now we have a name for what "Madame Tussauds-Millen" of the Plastic Bungahoe in Downton Keynes suffers from....It's called "Alien Face".

:unsure::unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
42AFDE39-D253-40A4-9E00-DD62C08FD607.jpeg

Please break swing! Please break swing! Please break swing!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.