Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video is "english" garden party and she's kicking it off with an outfit to wear to meetings in London - IN MID AUGUST. Skirt so short she has to wear shorts underneath with RIDING BOOTS.

What in the mixed messages is this?

View attachment 726288
I was just about to mention the monstrosity that is this outfit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she could have worn her Valentino sandals and Chanel bag or even trainers if she wanted to be casual๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ HOW THE duck IS SHE A PAID FASHION BLOGGER!!!!!!!!

If she wanted to be a bougie rich witch and show off, she could have worn her Hermes wedges that haven't seen the light of day

At least I have another screen grab to add to my collection of pictures showcasing Lydia's lack of style and brain cells.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was just about to mention the monstrosity that is this outfit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she could have worn her Valentino sandals and Chanel bag or even trainers if she wanted to be casual๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ HOW THE duck IS SHE A PAID FASHION BLOGGER!!!!!!!!

If she wanted to be a bougie rich witch and show off, she could have worn her Hermes wedges that haven't seen the light of day

At least I have another screen grab to add to my collection of pictures showcasing Lydia's lack of style and brain cells.
Yeah "meetings" in London has turned into shopping, lunch with an entire BOTTLE of wine (and ordering more), and then an AD for a welded on friendship bracelet. :LOL: and RALPH :sick: LAUREN shopping and begging.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Sorry if you guys do, but who the f*ck over the age of 18 "celebrates" Friendship Day ๐Ÿ˜‚ Grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So the vlog so far (20 mins in) is basically an ad for Astrid and Miu. She goes to London with Carrie and has lunch out and mentions a meeting with By Terry - which she does not vlog any of - so did it even happen? Then says she's going to Astrid and Miu to get friendship bracelets with Carrie, but conveniently ends up with a load of their new collection to show on the vlog, and no friendship bracelet because u have to book in advance, convenient that isn't it? so this is a sponsored vlog! And of course she's pratting around like a twit in it! Sorry for the spoilers! Going to try and get through the rest!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
those boots are so ugly they might be Hermes but they are damn ugly. Where are her Hermes wedges? very confused why have never been worn or on display in wardrobe??

Reactions: 16
She left that curling iron on her hair for almost 20 seconds o_Oo_Oo_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
if she was a real fashion girl with a sense of style she would own a pair of:
- amina muaddi's (would go well with the long dresses)
- Mach & mach heels (she's not classy enough to own a pair but still she could at least try)
- lace up bottega venata's
- MORE THAN JUST BOOTS BOOTS AND MORE BOOTS!! throw the whole influencer in the bin honestly

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
those boots are so ugly they might be Hermes but they are damn ugly. Where are her Hermes wedges? very confused why have never been worn or on display in wardrobe??

She must have taken them back, otherwise wouldn't she have worn them in ibeefer with the Birkin? She wore the Oran sandals all the time!

Well I wasnt going to watch her vlog but after reading all your funny comments I'm going to have to watch it for the laughs.

Shes washed her outfit and it shrunk so now it fits ๐Ÿคช there is also a button missing but oh well shes still wearing it #classybitchIthinknot

So shes goes to Astrid & Miyu clearly pissed-thats professional

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
In her stories she's sitting on a beach eating what looks like a very under cooked pizza no doubt full of gluten!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Was that an undisclosed ad for Astrid and Miu or is she buying her own stuff now as she's no work?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The video is "english" garden party and she's kicking it off with an outfit to wear to meetings in London - IN MID AUGUST. Skirt so short she has to wear shorts underneath with RIDING BOOTS... for "work meetings"

What in the mixed messages is this?

View attachment 726288

Oh and she's lost a button right at the tits but she's still going to wear this "contrasting" get up. OMG What an absolute joke she is. "Hopefully noone will notice" hahaha

View attachment 726301
And she's wearing 2 watches ๐Ÿ™„
Screenshot_20210823-184815_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210823-185110_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.