Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned her sister. 2 sentences. She's passed her exams, no congratulations. Just she's passed her exams. Yay.
Watch out for her excitement, it's catching.
Not.
Quite sad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Goes from dressed like a nun to a bleep in Hermezzzzzz boots. What a common piss head she is.
Why does she continually touch the haystack its non stop.
More tacky jewellery which has made her ears go bright red & suddenly obsessed with anklets and we didn't need a close up of those pigs trotters & elephant ankles. She has never worn them before !!!!! More bullshit.
Taking a break for 30min she does my head in.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
DYING that in this AD for actual Astrid and Moo, she's headed to London to get this welded on bracelet, they don't know she's coming, they don't even weld them there nor do they have them at all for 2 MONTHS... makes me even wonder if she had any meetings with anyone. She doesn't even bother to vlog the store and all that they have there... nope just drunken stumbling squeezing flowers and screeching before it's "cut to AD" of her showing off DIAMONDS. If I was inhouse marketing at that brand I would be like WHAT in the ACTUAL F!? Starting to think she was gifted some PR and now she's just saying it's a paid partnership when it's not. Because um, wouldn't they know she was coming and know who she even was?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Trotter alert. First the outsize shoes. Then a display of the left trotter which doesn’t have the wonky bunioned big toe.
43EA0B3D-0E7B-4E32-B7DB-93EDEDBA0089.jpeg
D133FE8C-DA06-4273-8118-2C1A09E22B8A.jpeg
C15789C6-317B-4684-88B4-639D3C465052.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah "meetings" in London has turned into shopping, lunch with an entire BOTTLE of wine (and ordering more), and then an AD for a welded on friendship bracelet. :LOL: and RALPH :sick: LAUREN shopping and begging.
For sure there is a Ralph Lauren sponsored post down the line. Visited the store again but didn't buy anything.

Doing an AD for Astrid and Miyu - she could have shown so much at the store.
And they are still in contact with George - RUN GEORGIE RUN !!!
Meeting with ByTerry ... probably just popping in to their offices to pick up the latest CC Cream or whatever she piles on her face and calls it a meeting.

Have to say, I really did not miss Cawwie from the vlogs ... just the sight of her and hearing the baby voice irritates me.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t think anyone’s feet (as a majority) can ever look nice so I’ll give her a pass on that as mine are god awful 🤣
But Christ alive! I refuse to believe she is 33 after seeing her hands?!!?? Is that years of sun and smoking or is she genuinely pulling all our legs?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Also, the gin cart - had prices on the cart - did people have to pay for their own drinks????

Reactions: 5
Was that an undisclosed ad for Astrid and Miu or is she buying her own stuff now as she's no work?
There was a AD sign at the bottom. But she should have rather put up a trigger warning for her ugly flat wide feet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
There was a AD sign at the bottom. But she should have rather put up a trigger warning for her ugly flat wide feet.
Holy moly...I completely missed that and I was looking for it!!

Reactions: 4
Lydia "helping" with ALL of the setup of HER vision (she's been sure to mention how she wants to do all of the set up in several vlogs now)... literally no footage of her doing jack tit or even touching anything, lol (big surprise) Looks more of a supervisor role here -

1629741651839.png

1629741883343.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
She mentioned her sister. 2 sentences. She's passed her exams, no congratulations. Just she's passed her exams. Yay.
Watch out for her excitement, it's catching.
Not.
Quite sad.
Oh god, I told you she will mention her sis. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.