Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Lydiot when you finished parading around a complete twit . Zap on to Fleurs latest vlog . Omg check out her BOOT ROOM yes ROOM !!!!! not a silly area by a back door. Happy JEALOUSY 😊.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who goes the pub on a Sunday dressed like that to eat a roast?! 🙄
She looks like she’s about to take off in flight with those elbows being so high… elbows down Elsie…something you should know as seeing you’re “high class”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why is she obsessed with it being autumn, there is still a month of summer left. She’s really fricking annoying me.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m laughing sooooo much at Poldark stomping down the cobbles, it’s 21degrees today and sunny 😂😂 they both look ridiculous! I wonder if any passersby thought they were part of some historical reenactment troupe

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Ok then…. Rip apart you entire finished, renovated second floor that consists of walk in closets so you can have this ceiling but a fake version. Mkay 🤪🙄🤨

View attachment 724707

Ok this is hilarious… you would think it’s October in 1292 not August 2021 by how she’s dressed to sightsee and then these people walk by… it’s SUMMER people. August 22nd. It’s hot out. The other people look normal lol. She looks like a complete idiot!

View attachment 724719View attachment 724720
All she needs is the mustache and she’s all set for Halloween in her costume. Straight outta princess bride lol.
View attachment 724732

View attachment 724731
I fu**ing love this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
7E450F48-649C-4CA6-AB78-CD8CB24C1C1F.png

Is Lyds eating with her Kelly hanging off her shoulder ??? 🙄 Can't even put it down whilst you eat ... even on the chair next to you ? Ahhh, the hard life of a Fashion and Beauty Influencer Digital Creator. Poor lil moo moo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Why is she obsessed with it being autumn, there is still a month of summer left. She’s really fricking annoying me.
I totally get fashion magazines and shops and one line with autumn and even autumn/winter collections an so have friends who do a full autumn and or autumn/winter shop (they are high flying professional career women so time poor and need to be and like you be organised) so they buy seasonal pieces. However, none of them including myself would wear what she is wearing in August even if it were cold as it’s so out of place. I’d rather throw a cardigan, jumper or cashmere shawl over a summer outfit. This women knows nothing about fashion nor style and whenever she does get something right it’s usually “copied” from someone else. She can’t make her mind up … luxe, country/heritage, high street high or end or mid end or what she really gets paid for high street fast fashion H&M, Nastgal,Boohoo and Karen Millen. She doesn’t have to conform to any, none of us do but she forms across
With air and graces yet At the end of she shills high street, affordable fast fashion yet makes herself out to be luxe and lady of the manor and above her followers and subscribers.
At the end of the day we can only buy what we can afford to and nothing wrong with that at all . It’s the her smoke & mirrors and deceit i really can’t tolerate.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Charles the second called; he wants his hair, face, eyebrows and sense of style back.
E2C6150E-56D6-492C-9580-C241F854DDB3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Lyds jacket has been completed...

Screenshot_20210822-212325_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210822-212332_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210822-212251_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210822-212304_Instagram.jpg

Possibly part of her next gardening outfit ? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She looks like she’s about to take off in flight with those elbows being so high… elbows down Elsie…something you should know as seeing you’re “high class”.
So bloody uncouth. What is wrong with her, surely she knows she shouldn t eat like that. What an embarrassment, how does Aldi tolerate her, I bet he daren t say a thing about her appalling manners in case she starts screaming like a banshee at him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.