Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how Aston Martin feel about Ali breaking the law?
speeding and not having his hands on the wheel to have full control.
🙄🤦‍♀️🤯 and muppet Lidl puts the evidence on stories 👏
We’ll spotted! That’s a police matter indeed. They really are totally thick. How to report this?

We’ll spotted! That’s a police matter indeed. They really are totally thick. How to report this?
Anyone with a second account who can pop this on Aston Martin site? ‘Understand you have fast cars but isn’t this illegal? Why on earth you’ve given this to these thick chumps is beyond reason!’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else think this is really old fashioned and not elegant in any way. 🤢 also why is she trying to pretend her house is anything like this one?? Everyone knows where you live and it’s nothing like this hotel.
4239A7E3-D62C-4DF2-B697-38850C5D9882.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Elsie’s hair is so dry and frizzy in this screenshot from Ali’s Instagram Stories, it looks like she stuck her finger in a power outlet … at this point, I think the only way to fix it would be to shave it all off and start again from scratch. ⚡

8741A49B-9C66-4B48-9CCE-B5E62A65A9AA.jpeg

Also, she’s wearing two watches AGAIN - the mind truly boggles when it comes to this idiot! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Anyone with a second account who can pop this on Aston Martin site? ‘Understand you have fast cars but isn’t this illegal? Why on earth you’ve given this to these thick chumps is beyond reason!’
it could be reading as kilometers, can anyone zoom in clearly.

Reactions: 4

"What are your future plans for your business?

The future plans I have including launching my own products, which I cannot wait for. As I’ve said on Instagram and here, I’m obsessed with hair masks and my own mask has been in process for about three years now, which can bring quality haircare right into your home. I’m hoping this will then lead to launching my own heat tools for home use and producing more tutorials to help people gain more knowledge about hair"

DAMN NEKTARIA 🔥

Ladies, I was thinking if Lydia the train wreck eventually collapses can we make a thread where we discuss beauty, fashion, hair, skincare etc? I have gotten better recommendations from here than bloggers and influenzas 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Porter is soooooooo much happier when Lydiot and Ali are away😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks ridiculous in that outfit - travelling to one of her freebie 'staycations' she mentioned in the Ibiza vlog. So obviously a couple of places have gifted her a one night stay - that is not a holiday or a break, or a weekend, it is a one night stay that is an ad, in return for featuring/mentioning the property! She thinks everyone is stupid!

She is so dumb that she thinks a Kelly and Hermes riding boots can make someone look wealthy and classy, unfortunately that is not the case, especially when she is wearing a very odd outfit with it, tailored trousers, a crop vest and a jumper, and a haystack for her hair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wonder how Aston Martin feel about Ali breaking the law?
speeding and not having his hands on the wheel to have full control.
🙄🤦‍♀️🤯 and muppet Lidl puts the evidence on stories 👏

In case anyone else wants to send a screenshot to Aston themselves. If you upload the photo to imgur or similar you can include a link in the form.

(and I screenshot her story and cropped in. It's definitely mph...)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So they drove for over four hours just so Elsie could go back to bed … makes perfect sense! 🙄

891BD0B4-B5C5-4D27-B434-DE743F028E57.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
And on her phone, what a suprise! doesn't she ever get bored of that phone?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
it could be reading as kilometers, can anyone zoom in clearly.
It will be mph on a car in the UK.

Can anyone download the video and send it to Gwent Police?

The video shows them driving on the Severn bridge so the location is clear.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s 70mph. It’s a regular for me. I’ve seen some interesting speeds 😬
In fact, it was only the other day that a white Aston Martin came flying past me!! Some bird leaning out of the passenger window, hair all over the place! 🤔🤣

In case anyone else wants to send a screenshot to Aston themselves. If you upload the photo to imgur or similar you can include a link in the form.

(and I screenshot her story and cropped in. It's definitely mph...)
Good work!! Did you ask why they insist on using gormless chavs to try and sell their cars? Somewhat off putting! My friends with Astons (yeah Lyds, it ain’t all about you) are mortified!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just dropping this here if anyone wants to contribute to the IG discussion ...

Screenshot_20210822-155145_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.