Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fact, it was only the other day that a white Aston Martin came flying past me!! Some bird leaning out of the passenger window, hair all over the place! 🤔🤣

Good work!! Did you ask why they insist on using gormless chavs to try and sell their cars? Somewhat off putting! My friends with Astons (yeah Lyds, it ain’t all about you) are mortified!
Also, had the Severn Bridge got a site? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a bloody brilliant product though. As someone rightly said on the Rodial page (before being deleted) ‘It’s that good it even blurs the brush!!’ 🤣🤣🤣

When have they ever gone anywhere and done anything? Probs stay in your room and eat burgers Lyds? Or sit and hag off donuts??
It's so good that it even removes unwanted comments.

Does anyone else think this is really old fashioned and not elegant in any way. 🤢 also why is she trying to pretend her house is anything like this one?? Everyone knows where you live and it’s nothing like this hotel. View attachment 724428
Ahhhh, the bed is not centered. Or at least the hanging blanket and the cushions are not. Same for the couch and table.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Elsie’s hair is so dry and frizzy in this screenshot from Ali’s Instagram Stories, it looks like she stuck her finger in a power outlet … at this point, I think the only way to fix it would be to shave it all off and start again from scratch. ⚡

View attachment 724408

Also, she’s wearing two watches AGAIN - the mind truly boggles when it comes to this idiot! 🙄
She loves a specially curated wrist furniture arrangement! 😂😂 I think she could have edited it down to make it more sympatethic to her bespoke surroundings!
See how stupid it sounds Lydiot? NOBODY speaks like that! Apart from you, of course. It just makes you sound like a baboon that swallowed a thesaurus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok then…. Rip apart you entire finished, renovated second floor that consists of walk in closets so you can have this ceiling but a fake version. Mkay 🤪🙄🤨

1421F176-53F7-48D5-BDA7-7701A344127F.jpeg

Ok this is hilarious… you would think it’s October in 1292 not August 2021 by how she’s dressed to sightsee and then these people walk by… it’s SUMMER people. August 22nd. It’s hot out. The other people look normal lol. She looks like a complete idiot!

A0333A76-41A1-49EC-8DBF-546E4E9547F0.jpeg
FFA4C585-5B8D-45BC-A1E3-824C5F142666.jpeg

All she needs is the mustache and she’s all set for Halloween in her costume. Straight outta princess bride lol.
1629645459662.jpeg

1629645384140.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Oh Lorna luxe is hilarious. ‘Lorna lives in a Sussex mansion within 18 acres of land. Her husband drives a Bentley and she drives a Porsche’. The old codger husband’s ex gets on Tattle to inform that, Mansion = block of flats! Flat worth about £300k. Bentley is about 15 years old. Porsche about 15 years old. All a complete show. Bless!

Oh and the 18 acres is basically communal gardens! Must be a nightmare trying to take her pics with all the kids playing football!
She's another one who lies and pretends she has much more than she does 🙄

And what’s with the big toe??????? 😳🤷🏽‍♀️
Where she's worn enclosed high heels over time that are too tight, it has caused the bone to deform aka bunions, she has it on both feet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Another ridiculous outfit for a walk around a welsh village/town, she has no fashion sense!

Reactions: 28
If there ever was a screenshot that shows how ridiculous influenzers are, this is it 🙄 😂
Screenshot_20210822_165705_edit_373940882709607.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Fleur De Force has just uploaded a video showing her boot room makeover. Lydia will be spitting feathers.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
1E0C7508-BDAE-43AB-85BA-CE74F66FF3A2.jpeg

I’m wishing the restaurant did this as a smart move to keep Lydiot and Ali out😂😂

• Haha
Fleur De Force has just uploaded a video showing her boot room makeover. Lydia will be spitting feathers.
she is definitely going to have boot room envy! What I find rather amusing was her desperation to move from the nice yet humble home she had and she ended up with settling with copying Ali’s parents home with the big kitchen window, (which appeared to be an extension -and Claire Chanelle’s glam Essex vibe and now she just has a mish mash of styles inside her house and yeh outside doesn’t quite match. All absolutely fine as she lives there and she has to like it but I don’t think she does like her home. Everything about her is being influenced by others …the irony!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.