Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bloody uncouth. What is wrong with her, surely she knows she shouldn t eat like that. What an embarrassment, how does Aldi tolerate her, I bet he daren t say a thing about her appalling manners in case she starts screaming like a banshee at him.
I don’t believe he knows any better🤢. They are both as uneducated as💩.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG brilliant, Poldark/Armish - hilarious! So typical of them to have begged a free lunch, so they've not paid for anything at all on their trip, no doubt the Aston came with a full tank of petrol/diesel, free hotel and breakfast/dinner and a begged for lunch to go with it. Unreal, the biggest beggars in the UK!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
How many brands is that now? Brands want sales but surely brands will be affected one day by the lack of integrity by those they choose to represent their brand?
I’d love to see the conversion of influencer sponsorships to revenue though. I don’t buy anything because an influencer has recommended it. Look at Function of Beauty- it’s a joke brand because every influencer recommended it and the product is crap. I think as time goes on we’re getting more and more disillusioned with influencers flogging any old crap and it in some cases may actually do more harm than good to brands. Lydia is a case in point. Social media is to ENGAGE with your customers. When she’s done a post they have to limit/delete/stop comments. Rodial, Karen Millen, that garden company that age was begging the greenhouse of?

Any brand that limits comments is a no go in my eyes and means they have no understanding of their consumer.
If there ever was a screenshot that shows how ridiculous influenzers are, this is it 🙄 😂 View attachment 724778
bleeping hell I leave this thread alone for an afternoon and she’s now bleeping swashbuckling?!

I’m DYING! WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING?! This has got to be a parody right? She’s taking the piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This….
08E13AFF-AE66-40E0-9CAC-51656B7CFADE.png

plus this….
E441CDAA-18A2-4265-8161-11055A45E27B.png

with a cheaper fabric, a bad cut and no originality equals this?
F810C8D1-0524-4699-8FB1-934BF51CAAFB.png

Clearly she hasn’t gotten over Frow having her own Holland Cooper collection 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What she means to say is the Carrie emailed/called them and asked for a free meal in exchange for exposure. We aren’t stupid Lydiot, this is the typical behaviour of a professional beggar. Otherwise how would the pub guy know to pose with you? Or does he pose for pictures with all the customers? Hmm? Or maybe he recognised your timeless bespoke beauty as you were shovelling your food in your gob, and asked you for your autograph and a photo? Ah, yes, that’s how it must have gone down…. 🤔
and anyway, what did you book? A head? Whose head? What head? You illiterate desperado!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I'd be soooo embarrassed if I begged and expected everything free or heavily discounted, homeless people have more self respect than these two twats. They sell the big issue, or do odd jobs to earn penny's to live on, these two have plenty and still expect things to be free. 'Disgusting' doesn't even come close to how these two behave 😡

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.