Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to bring it back to Rodial again, but I realised that I had no idea what their pricepoint was.
Their concealer is £38!! THIRTY-EIGHT POUNDS!

The deceptively advertised "glass powder"is £45
View attachment 723612
it just looks like something you'd find on the clearance shelf in River Island :sick:
I reported the post on Rodial page for false information. Maybe if enough people report it they will be forced to pull it down.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m blocked after liking the posts calling them out!
Yeah my other account got blocked for the same reason. But my real one wasn’t so ha!

Oh boy. The hair. The outfit. Baggy pants into boots with crop workout bra and cable sweater. Lol

Did she take the Kelly buckle off her boots or are these not the Hermès ones? Did Porter chew them as well?

138A3036-277A-4E30-BE78-0162AE8A8EB5.jpeg
5BA8F4C8-9A93-4B63-862B-CB3A42015B56.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I see Grossie is referring to "Fall".....she's appealing to her American market!
Noooooooooooooo!!!! 💆🏾‍♀️ We have enough disingenuous, insipid influencers on this side of the pond. She needs to keep her racist and vapid ways and bland style to herself. 🙅🏾‍♀️🙅🏾‍♀️🙅🏾‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yeah my other account got blocked for the same reason. But my real one wasn’t so ha!

Oh boy. The hair. The outfit. Baggy pants into boots with crop workout bra and cable sweater. Lol

Did she take the Kelly buckle off her boots or are these not the Hermès ones? Did Porter chew them as well?

View attachment 723845View attachment 723849
I think she took the buckle off of the boots because it had been said on here how she is too matchy matchy with the matching bag, boots and belt.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

This outfit is idiotic. What is she thinking?! A summer style/cur top, with a sweater, with those grey Max Mara pants from a few years ago (which I do like), and those dumbass black boots. This is tragic. Lydia, I truly hope you visit Tattle as much as we believe you do so you can take our advice: Either get yourself a stylist immediately OR follow the Ralph Lauren styling to the tee! You look like a jackass in this cross season ensemble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Nothing more bougie than a Diet Coke and Fanta sprayed on the footwell of an Aston 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

I actually like the outfit, minus the boots.If she’d gone with a loafer, she’d look very much like a proper lady of the manor that she’s clearly wanting to look like. Alas, the boots just make her look like she is indeed in desperate need of a stylist.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree. If she is so obsessed with Ralph Lauren, use their bloody look book as a reference. Not random collection of Pinterest beige aesthetic. I honestly believe she doesn’t bother to study any brands online styling. This shows why her fashion sense haven’t evolved.

She really thinks she's dressing 'posh' doesn't she? Oh its hilarious. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Yes a thick cable knit sweater hanging over a crop top screams posh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

She is just one big mess from top to bottom and not a hot one but a really scruffy one. That nose and that chin are so long ,they will end up puncturing those inflated boobs.
That car will need inspection and disinfection when they have finished with it.
So this is their begged for and not paid holiday in GB , even down to the car🤢

If she is trying to look RALPHY, well she has got the colors all wrong and the style…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This outfit is idiotic. What is she thinking?! A summer style/cut top, with a sweater, with those grey Max Mara pants from a few years ago (which I do like), and those dumbass black boots. This is tragic. Lydia, I truly hope you visit Tattle as much as we believe you do so you can take our advice: Either get yourself a stylist immediately OR follow the Ralph Lauren styling to the tee! You look like a jackass in this cross season ensemble.
*cut top. I was so irritated about that outfit that I lost my mind with my spelling and grammar edits. 💆🏾‍♀️💆🏾‍♀️💆🏾‍♀️

I love that she’s not in the top 5 when you go to search for her on IG. Our girl Lydia T is tho!!!!

What’s going on with her going by one name on IG? She is not so famous (like Madonna or Prince) for people to know her by first name only. 🙄
674ADAA9-1C86-4F6B-BC7A-F8A8AF8208C8.png

Reactions: 13
I agree. If she is so obsessed with Ralph Lauren, use their bloody look book as a reference. Not random collection of Pinterest beige aesthetic. I honestly believe she doesn’t bother to study any brands online styling. This shows why her fashion sense haven’t evolved.

Yes a thick cable knit sweater hanging over a crop top screams posh.
Ditch the crop top ....a crisp shirt would be better... and swap the boots for loafers.
Why doesn't she wear a belt when she has belt loops but wears one with everything else? Why is her hair suddenly 80s bouffant after being clamped to her head all lockdown? Why doesn't she have any innate sense of style when it's her job? Just why..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 723282
I would get off the bloody internet
To me, this level of showing off is pathetic and revolting, during a global pandemic especially.

However, what the twit doesn't realize is that true wealth is not being loaned a high end car that you have to return in 48 hours. True wealth is being able to buy a high end car, all cash. That would be something to be proud about, however anyone with class would not even mention that to anyone.

As they say, "Money talks, wealth whispers".

Sorry but all these social media whores plastering photos of freebies and loaners all over their IG means nothing to me. I get that it is advertising but they don't have anything truly of their own to counter it with.

If they owned their cars and house outright, owing not a single cent on either of them anymore, that to me, would be a true influencer.

That's how I was raised, not to focus on designer, clothes, bags and shoes but owning real estate and cars outright. The most "luxe" bags I own are all Tory Burch and I wear Zara mostly. Why? Well, because I worked my bleeping arse off to own my car and house outright instead. Next on my agenda, is property no. 2. I can buy all the designer clothes, bags and shoes after.

I just think of the amount of $ this twit has wasted on her greenhouse, kitchen garden, countless renovations that look ugly as duck and clothes that she only wears in front of a mirror then hangs in a closet. She could easily have a second property, possibly even a 3rd by now.

I also look at all the trips she has had, for instance to Paris. Yet all she ever does is shop and take pics for the 'Gram. Anyone with intelligence and desire to enrich their minds and lives, would be visiting historic sites and taking in the culture and history. To her tiny pea brain through, French culture is going to the Hermes store in Paris.

Then again, I must realize that Ali and her are so bleeping dumb they probably wouldn't even comprehend a presentation on the history, politics or cultural aspects of a country.

If I were given free trips to all these amazing countries, I would do my due diligence for the brand, complete my duties, then pay my own way for a hotel for a few more days to be able take in all I can and learn about that country and its history.

What a bleeping moron.

By the way, her faux equestrian outfits look bleeping ridiculous. All her peers must be bloody laughing at her. Yet she actually thinks this looks good? Shoving tailored trousers, inside saggy boots with a tiny crop top and a cable knit sweater?? Like WTF?

She looks so moronic but I am here for it though. Pure comedy. She'll look back and realize how stupid she looks one day.

Seriously, how did someone with such great style years ago suddenly lose all sense of style. It makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
***FEET WARNING****

Ali, when you’ve decided to give your feet a break from the shoe lifts and you go bare feet, you should clip your damn toenails!🤢

View attachment 723079
****** TRIGGER ALERT*****

I saw a pic of LornaLuxe recently and loved her shoes so zoomed in… mistake…, big mistake…. I mean HUGE! She has feet that make me want to punch myself until I see stars.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can anyone work out what's going on with her hair? It looks so blonde in the car on that post, but then it looks dark again when she's posing by the car. What a hot mess

Reactions: 13
WTF did she not have schmores as a child or is this just not a British thing?
We don’t have schmores here. I don’t really even know what they are other than marshmallows.

Maybe switching to caramel sauce instead of using a chocolate bar is the British Heritage recipe for S'mores. BTW half of a Hershey's Chocolate bar is the exact size to fit on a graham cracker. I guess if anyone could f up a s'more it would be the two idiots who reside at The Bunghole.
I don’t even know what a Hershey’s or a graham cracker is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.