Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to copy looks from the Ralph Lauren pre-Fall 2021 digital lookbook. 🙄🙄🙄 I’m a seasoned client with RL and I can instantly see she is “getting inspiration” from the new drop. She looks so forced and the black is too harsh; the RL pieces are styled with shades of brown (caramel, tan, cognac, chestnut…). She is fulfilling her duty as No 1 Knobhead in the UK. Faux countryside/cottage core influencer. Faux dressage. Faux fresh produce. Lydia- please go faux yourself and get off the internet, you try hard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
But why I brought it up is because I’ve never heard of it until watching Lydia and Ali doing it along with Frow’s husband!
[/QUOTE]

I think it's perfectly fine for couples to choose to do whatever they want in regards to their names. I kept my name when I got married, and it's also completely acceptable for the man (in a hetero marriage) to take his wife's name. This is the 21st century, after all, not the 18th.
[/QUOTE]
Same here I have never heard of it either. And I did say a women can chose to change her last name or just keep her last name. This has nothing to do with being a women and having to go over to the husbands side. I don’t know call me old fashioned but I just feel like that’s odd (since I’ve never seen or heard of it before). I do realize it’s the 20th Century but I also believe that some traditions are nice to hang on to. I’ve seen it done with children where both names are used as a last name but never with the actual couple. And the reason I thought it was funny was because in Lydia’s case it feels like it was a claim of power and who wears the pants. Not out of disrespect to anyone.

So Aston Martin have lent them a car for the weekend woo hoo Audi lent Alfie Deyes a R8 for 6 weeks the other year. So a weekend is nothing my lovely. Plus the state you have made to the Aston aka ink of the interior and breaking the mirror I'M SURPRISED THEY LENT YOU ANYTHING.
Maybe his car is due for service and they have him a loaner car, and they’re just making a big deal out of it

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I agree with 99%....however! I don't think she does know she's a bad person, quite the opposite in fact, I think she knows EVERYONE ELSE thinks she's a bad person but in her narcissist head, that's their problem! she genuinely thinks everyone's jealous of her..for various reasons, she actually thinks she's OK! I've worked with a narcissist, they don't think like we do, literally NOTHING is their fault or their doing, even though its bafflingly obvious to everyone else.
Ive had very close people being narcissists and I was blind to it for years. But once you get past their patterns and BS you never see them the same way again. Kudos though, she does it really well this “I’m a new woman, recovering problem child” thing

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Those sticks they’re using to roast their marshmallows are stupidly short. They look wooden to me, too.
Poor Lydia, is there anything other than being a B that she can get right?

Alsk: my husband calls s’mores “candy burgers”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This speaks to my soul, especially the fringes half-chaps. And, I don’t ride anymore, but often dream of my Tad Coffin saddles. The comfiest saddle and best fits for my horses.

It’s like Lydia is cosplaying equestrian wealth and is just so totally wrong.
I totally agree with everything @motherofglitter said ...... I rode and had my horse for 18 years and never once did I dress like this ... dark jodphurs / half zip-up chaps to protect chaffing your calves (BLOODY PAINFUL) / long riding boots and a bloody old t-shirt always did just fine. I may have had to put on a thick jumper and my Barbour in winter or if it was pissing down I would wear my long wax jacket that made me look like Batman ....but everything had to be functional as you spend more time looking after the horse than parading what you are wearing FFS!

This silly old sow wouldn't know the first thing about mucking out/ picking out their feet to avoid fungal infections / cleaning and oiling tack regularly / pulling a mane and tail.

She would just parade around the stable with her Hermes birkin on one arm lisping "My wittle buoyyyy" at the horse .. while some poor stable hand does all the crappy hard work for her .....and don't get me started on her limp wrists .. how would she even hold the reins ffs??

twit! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
For those who can’t access or don’t want to watch the IG stories.

View attachment 722354

Josie is at Lydia’s and I legit thought this was a man sitting across from her. Until I saw Lydia’s stories.

Lol Lydia is rocking that baggy pants tucked into boots Victorian explorer lewk for a Friday night with friends. lol

View attachment 722401View attachment 722400
Screenshot_20210821-112312_Instagram.jpg

This is probably just BEC* but who doesn't know how to make smores? And caramel sauce? IT'S A 3-INGREDIENT FOOD AND YOU STILL MANAGED TO GET IT WRONG just how does a person this stupid live this long???????

*BEC stands for B*tch Eating Crackers and means that someone is so annoying that normal things, like eating crackers, become intolerable.
Screenshot_20210821-114459_Gallery.jpg

Or how about

‘The lying, the witch, the audacity of this witch🤣🤣🤣
Definitely! Per @avabella 's suggestion,

Lydia Millen #103 The Lying, The Witch, The Audacity of This B*tch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Thank you to the Tattlers who mentioned Laura Blair - I had previously only watched her 'New Flat Tour" - I love these sorta vlogs, so I knew nothing about her - Looking at her IG ... WOW !!! Her Reels are the bomb !!! Love the outfits she puts together, ngl Laura would be the perfect Karen Millen replacement for Lydia.

Reactions: 13
***FEET WARNING****

Ali, when you’ve decided to give your feet a break from the shoe lifts and you go bare feet, you should clip your damn toenails!🤢

7DB64DCF-6AC0-4D99-B742-0C176E9D7C4B.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
View attachment 722993
This is probably just BEC* but who doesn't know how to make smores? And caramel sauce? IT'S A 3-INGREDIENT FOOD AND YOU STILL MANAGED TO GET IT WRONG just how does a person this stupid live this long???????

*BEC stands for B*tch Eating Crackers and means that someone is so annoying that normal things, like eating crackers, become intolerable.
View attachment 723004

Definitely! Per @avabella 's suggestion,

Lydia Millen #103 The Lying, The Witch, The Audacity of This B*tch

To be fair, as I think someone else has said, s’mores aren’t really a thing in the UK. I’ve only heard of them or seen them on US tv shows and films. I know there’s melted marshmallows sandwiched in between some sort of biscuit but other than that I wouldn’t have a clue either! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
My American friends taught us that to make s’mores you basically toasted a marshmallow until it was hot and a bit melted then sandwiched it between two graham crackers with a square of chocolate, the heat of the marshmallow melted the chocolate. I don’t think caramel sauce ever came into it! The closest thing we have in the UK to graham crackers is digestive biscuits. Happy memories of making them on top of a peak in Yosemite when our kids were younger :)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry would you like to cancel england? Heritage means history and there’s more to British history and culture than just the British empire.
like what?

So yes there is...BUT I do get the sense though that many Tattlers have unsheathed see subtle and not so subtle bigotry from Josie et al so some of these nostalgic references may be indeed rooted in oppressive ideals. Google evangelical or tradwife influencers for the tea in the US.
Exactly this, with Josie being openly racist, and all of these creators ignorance and lack of knowledge when it comes to racism, colonialism and all other things Britain is well known for along those lines.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah I noticed this owner posts a lot of misleading/filtered things... and honestly she looks like royal B as well. Yes I'm judging her by how she looks but she sure looks like a BIAACH

@K18 I would love your input as a make-up artist. Have you seen this miracle powder in action? What do you think?
Powder will not erase the look of your pores :rolleyes: powder will reduce shine which will help make your pores less noticeable but that's about it. If you are standing that close to someone that you can see their pores you will see them regardless of powder application.

If Lydia was using a full coverage foundation/concealer she could cover her pores but there is now way in hell that putting 2-3 layers of that by terry shiny brown crap, low lighter, rodial powder and then spraying her face 30 times with mist is going to give her poreless finish. As 3/4 of those products are deisgned to make her face glowy.

Lydia uses the wrong skincare for her skin type she looks like she has quite an oily t-zone yet she is always smothering her face in products for dry skin. If she switched to product for combination skin she wouldn't have to worry about needing magical Harry Potter, pore covering, bad attitude erasing powder.

She’s trying to copy looks from the Ralph Lauren pre-Fall 2021 digital lookbook. 🙄🙄🙄 I’m a seasoned client with RL and I can instantly see she is “getting inspiration” from the new drop. She looks so forced and the black is too harsh; the RL pieces are styled with shades of brown (caramel, tan, cognac, chestnut…). She is fulfilling her duty as No 1 Knobhead in the UK. Faux countryside/cottage core influencer. Faux dressage. Faux fresh produce. Lydia- please go faux yourself and get off the internet, you try hard!
I've been on Tattle for around 14 months now and I feel like every couple of months I ask the question what the actual duck is cottage core? :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg when did she change her Instagram bio 😭😭 what a desperate beg. The funny thing is, in terms of UK influencers, she’s actually irrelevant. None of my friends have heard of her, follow her on Instagram etc. She doesn’t actually “influence” anyone on anything in the grand scheme on things. It’s the same people she reposts on her story every week watching her videos, trying to seem as if she’s successful.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.