Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who can’t access or don’t want to watch the IG stories.

View attachment 722354

Josie is at Lydia’s and I legit thought this was a man sitting across from her. Until I saw Lydia’s stories.

Lol Lydia is rocking that baggy pants tucked into boots Victorian explorer lewk for a Friday night with friends. lol

View attachment 722401View attachment 722400
Why is she wearing bloody sweetly leather boots in August, is it to boast about the cost per wear, at this rate she will be buying another pair next week! Careful lidl shoes don’t count in your Hermès run up for the big bag! You need to buy other bags, fine jewelry and home wear!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Da fuq kind of s’mores is this?!?! CARAMEL SAUCE?!? DIGESTIVES?!? No ma’am.

It is Hershey’s chocolate (any other melty choc in a pinch), large marshmallow, 2 graham crackers.
C13A6D5A-A5FA-4CDA-9E7F-8FCE5B928273.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
When we see this face gesture it’s Lydia being extra so she convinces people to buy something!!! She does the I’m so nice and I’m just like you in effort to rip you off!!!! Nice work Lydia Elise Gordon!! 🤪 You would think if Ali was a real man and she didn’t take his name and she just made him add her’s to his name he would be out of there!!! Nobody in the US would ever get married if they tried that tit on the men here!!! Because I know Frow’s man did it so is this a common thing? Forgive me no disrespect just thinking I could never convince my husband and knowing other couples would never think about it!!! 🤭

Kris Jenner , Tommy Hilfiger’s wife, Victoria Beckham wouldn’t be caught DEAD DEAD in that outfit!!! Ever!!!
NOWAYYYY I didn’t know that was the case!!! He took her name bahahahahaha. That explains everything. No disrespect to anyone from me either. But my entire life it was always the norm for the woman the woman to take the mans name. In some cases some women didn’t take the mans name but they just kept their own maiden name. I didn’t even know this was a thing. So to me it just feels weird.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 722354

Josie is at Lydia’s and I legit thought this was a man sitting across from her. Until I saw Lydia’s stories.

Lol Lydia is rocking that baggy pants tucked into boots Victorian explorer lewk for a Friday night with friends. lol

Not caramel sauce. It's graham cracker, marshmallows, AND chocolate bar like Hershey's.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her style edit was very vanilla, nothing we haven’t seen before. Ralph Lauren won’t be knocking on your door anytime soon. Eveything is for show but not to be used. Hermes take rein and everything else just gathers dust. Just sell all those Zimmerman dresses hun, they’ll go towards paying the light bills.

Reactions: 23
NOWAYYYY I didn’t know that was the case!!! He took her name bahahahahaha. That explains everything. No disrespect to anyone from me either. But my entire life it was always the norm for the woman the woman to take the mans name. In some cases some women didn’t take the mans name but they just kept their own maiden name. I didn’t even know this was a thing. So to me it just feels weird.
I don't exactly think it's funny. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a man taking his wife's name. It's a nice subversion on the patriarchal standard of women going from their father's surname to their husbands. ;)

That said, Ali wrote a blog post and in it he said they were both going to double barrel Millen-Gordon. Which I think is nice and a way to honour both families. Lydia doesn't use M-G very often, except when referring to Ali as 'Mr. Millen-Gordon' or when getting their name engraved on a wooden-stepping stool with the incorrect possessive s.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

View attachment 722354

What is all that rust?? Was this used when they bought it or was it out back in the burn pile??? 😂

I don't exactly think it's funny. There's absolutely nothing wrong with a man taking his wife's name. It's a nice subversion on the patriarchal standard of women going from their father's surname to their husbands. ;)

That said, Ali wrote a blog post and it it he said they were both going to double barrel Millen-Gordon. Which I think is nice and a way to honour both families. But Lydia still doesn't used M-G, except when referring to Ali as 'Mr. Millen-Gordon'.
But why I brought it up is because I’ve never heard of it until watching Lydia and Ali doing it along with Frow’s husband!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
My husband is electrician and if there's something broken he can fix it especially electrical of any kind! So why would Ali consider himself a electrician when there's been several times when they couldn't get out of their driveway, several lights and plugs and they were stranded for 3-4 hours and couldn't even change the tire! So he might of helped the electrician but I would love to find out what his real credentials are!
I bet their car doesn't have a spare - I have a pretty high end car and it doesn't, you're meant to call for help if you get a flat. It's pretty stupid, honestly.

I would pay money to see her show up to a riding lesson dressed like this. When I owned a horse I wore my oldest riding tights, half chaps WITH FRINGE, Ariat ankle boots, and whatever old t-shirt I had lying around. And I boarded at a seriously fancy barn with an indoor arena and that's how everyone dressed. Because guess what, you get dirty around horses. I even had an Hermes saddle, until I realized it wasn't the perfect fit for my horse and ended up with a Tad Coffin instead. Lydia would keep the Hermes even if the horse couldn't stand it.

I think it's perfectly fine for couples to choose to do whatever they want in regards to their names. I kept my name when I got married, and it's also completely acceptable for the man (in a hetero marriage) to take his wife's name. This is the 21st century, after all, not the 18th.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
But why I brought it up is because I’ve never heard of it until watching Lydia and Ali doing it along with Frow’s husband!
Interesting. You mean a couple double-barreling their name? I've lived in the UK and Australia and its reasonably common. Especially with children. Sometimes each parent might keep their own name but then double-barrel the kids surname.

Reactions: 17
Some of these reviews are shocking of a company whos factories are likely in china
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/vitagrace.co.uk

Just hope they dont use the Uighur's though its such a sad thing that

Why is she wearing bloody sweetly leather boots in August, is it to boast about the cost per wear, at this rate she will be buying another pair next week! Careful lidl shoes don’t count in your Hermès run up for the big bag! You need to buy other bags, fine jewelry and home wear!
Lack of cohesive sense, a case in point that lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I would pay money to see her show up to a riding lesson dressed like this. When I owned a horse I wore my oldest riding tights, half chaps WITH FRINGE, Ariat ankle boots, and whatever old t-shirt I had lying around. And I boarded at a seriously fancy barn with an indoor arena and that's how everyone dressed. Because guess what, you get dirty around horses. I even had an Hermes saddle, until I realized it wasn't the perfect fit for my horse and ended up with a Tad Coffin instead. Lydia would keep the Hermes even if the horse couldn't stand it.
This speaks to my soul, especially the fringes half-chaps. And, I don’t ride anymore, but often dream of my Tad Coffin saddles. The comfiest saddle and best fits for my horses.

It’s like Lydia is cosplaying equestrian wealth and is just so totally wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
WTF did she not have schmores as a child or is this just not a British thing?
Maybe switching to caramel sauce instead of using a chocolate bar is the British Heritage recipe for S'mores. BTW half of a Hershey's Chocolate bar is the exact size to fit on a graham cracker. I guess if anyone could f up a s'more it would be the two idiots who reside at The Bunghole.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So Aston Martin have lent them a car for the weekend woo hoo Audi lent Alfie Deyes a R8 for 6 weeks the other year. So a weekend is nothing my lovely. Plus the state you have made to the Aston aka ink of the interior and breaking the mirror I'M SURPRISED THEY LENT YOU ANYTHING.

Reactions: 20
Da fuq kind of s’mores is this?!?! CARAMEL SAUCE?!? DIGESTIVES?!? No ma’am.

It is Hershey’s chocolate (any other melty choc in a pinch), large marshmallow, 2 graham crackers.
View attachment 722510
Are fires not really bad for your health/environment?

Imagine at the age of 33 having to sitting around on a Friday night eating marshmallows 😂😂. She always like going out with Carrie when she lived in the old house. Moving to Northampton really aged her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.