Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6D9C2089-9C42-4503-A125-3FCA8BC530D0.jpeg

I see a jackass irritating the duck out of a beautiful brown horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Irritating when she says 'You are not ready for this' like the KM collection is what everyone is waiting for. Even Olympics didn't promote themselves in such a way despite a delay of an year.

She only looks like she has a small bump because the trousers she's wearing are a size too small and cinched within an inch of their life
To add, the voluminous ruffly blouse tucked in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Copying Claire's video by using a vintage convertible sports car. Nothing original in that photo.
Of course she’s always copying someone. But what was she thinking asking people if they like the car or the outfit more. OF COURSE TBE CAR 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Urgh her chin filler is out of control here - what a witchy face!!!
She should start paying good attentions to her angles and how to take her pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
'You are not ready for this?' what pictures of your smug, manly, hard faced pose while wearing overpriced polyester clothes. Yeah ok my lovely whatever you say.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I won’t be buying anything that these influencers are trying to flog,there’s a great saying

“people keep buying things they don’t need to impress people they don’t like”

I’d rather have no mortgage payments and retiring early than being at work till in my 60s buying all this crap that even the influencer wouldn’t buy if they wasn’t gifted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Was Karen Millen always seen in a bad light?

Before BooHoo bought them up their quality was better and the clothing fit really well, IMO ..

I'm not talking old money standards, more of a general good price-quality ratio

Plus, they didn't have all the cheap gimmicks and vibrators ..
KM has had a varied history IMO. They started out downmarket with poor fabrics then repositioned towards the luxe end of the high street with good, strong designs and fabrics. Now they appear to be ripping off designers, using polyester and employing Elsie......'nuf said 😣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok so I have been mega quiet as I took a lovely little break to Spain which I paid for and enjoyed to the full!! Not that our lady of the manor understands that concept!! Slightly behind with her videos or ‘toot’ as I like to now call them, but wow, I have just watched the ‘holiday of dreams’ vlog. Thoughts:

Who takes a Hermes bag to Ibiza?
Who gets ‘dolled up’ in a full face if make up to go to the beach?
How can you be sweaty and hot all day and not wash your hair?
Why are you wearing the clothes you wore to dinner on the boat?
Why are you bragging about magnums abs all the alcohol you are drinking? You are not 16!!

I could go on and on. So many questions. But two final thoughts from me:

How annoying was it to watch them playing heads up in that cave? It seemed so fake!!

They truly are dirty pigs. Their room during the holiday!! Plus in the second hotel she didbt even bother to unpack!!

She truly is a Nasty Gal!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
“Getting back in the saddle”? When was she in the saddle in the first place? In her imagination? View attachment 707344
As an avid rider for over 18 years I can tell you that she has NEVER ridden a horse.

I will let you know why ..... her leg definition is completely off and she would have a naturally large arse as it is one of the effects of riding ... you get naturally large thighs and a wide ass ......enevitable.

She probably means she has 1 bleeping photo of her aged 5 on a pony at the local fair and this is naturally how she has over exaggerated her "getting back in the saddle"

Plus the all the dirt .. tit and general sweat you encounter riding will make me think she will never have or go near a horse....it's all tit for the gram as usual.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lovely a word of #AD #PR advice.........buying Hermes doesn't automatically maketh a rider!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
In that video she posted of her feeding the horse, you can see her pull her hand and take a step back at the end. She clearly doesn't know how to be around horses and is scared of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
These outfits are ridiculous
Screenshot_20210811-103942_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210811-103952_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210811-104011_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210811-085224_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210811-085114_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210811-085153_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210811-104023_Instagram.jpg

How can it be that Karen Millen, a fashion retailer owned by Boohoo, only have ONE BELT for an entire shoot??

Just noticed she's only got one pair of boots as well

• Haha
Was Karen Millen always seen in a bad light?

Before BooHoo bought them up their quality was better and the clothing fit really well, IMO ..

I'm not talking old money standards, more of a general good price-quality ratio

Plus, they didn't have all the cheap gimmicks and vibrators ..
I think Karen Millen's quality was really very good pre-BooHoo. I've got pieces bought in the late 90's/early 00's which are still going strong. I would say it was pretty high end for the high street when it first started, but I wouldn't buy anything from them now; aside from the Lydia connection, I suspect the ethics of the BooHoo group are pretty shoddy morally and environmentally. The funniest thing is that I think they've hooked up with Lydia to make them seem high end - oh the irony!! The clearly don't know about the tit tassels in Ibeefah 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I will let you know why ..... her leg definition is completely off and she would have a naturally large arse as it is one of the effects of riding ... you get naturally large thighs and a wide ass ......enevitable.
Facts. My wide arse and thighs can confirm this to be true. Even after having not ridden for 10 + years.
I rode for 18+ years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The only horse Elsie rode 😜

Well done Muff_Puff, this has to be my favourite! ( after the mystery of the pink chair, that was glorious too!)
I often wonder if Lydiot laughs at all the funny comments and pictures of her. Would she see the funny side, or would her ego not allow it? I mean, you have to laugh, some of the posts here are just the funniest! I bet her frenemies enjoy them 😜

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.