Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia is trying so hard to be “old money” with the latest Karen Millen collection… boats, horses, riding attire, vintage cars. This look just doesn’t suit her at all. She needs to be more authentic and own her background as she isn’t fooling anyone.

Reactions: 41
I can't survive under 24° C. Hate wet and cold, windy. I can accept cold and snow, because the air is dry, and the snow reflects the light and everything is brighter, and it dampens all the sounds. But we have basically (this year) 365 days of autumn, and I hate it so much.
My caribbean half took over: I hate snow, I hate it when it’s cold, I hate it when it rains. I am a prisoner of my genetic heritage...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my…her over the knee boots are back… with a cinched in sweater and no pants. Somehow she always thinks this is a good lewk for autumn. Nope!

And the hair looks dirty and laying all over the prairie clothes as per a usual. Boringgggggg
Why does Lydiot look like a lake witch here?

Wait for it...

957D3D54-C935-4BE2-8741-1CF9B5D38B70.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
24 is my absolute maximum. One more degree and I'm starting to want to skin myself or teleport to North/South pole!

The only weather I can thrive in is❄❄❄❄ But I love the golden autumn so much😍🍂 It was taken a few years ago in Moscow in early November. I think it was around 10 degrees and the weather was magical💥View attachment 706534View attachment 706526View attachment 706525
Probably unpopular opinion, I don't like autumn, he is the bringer of miserable weather, since our winters are just colder autumns most time. I can't find joy in the colourful leaves and the golden sun, knowing how it will end. But yes, it looks beautiful. (I know I'm petty)
Lol, a few years ago, it started actually to snow, shortly after Christmas, and I was so happy, as I love fresh snow.. little did I know that it would snowing for five months in a row. At one point I had enough. I still know how I posted a happy photo on FB, with the caption "снег <3". 😂 Naive.

We know she doesn't care about her fans/followers/minions/subscribers, but I'm still shocked she missed two Monday uploads and no explanation on stories or a post or anything to apologise for this.
Maybe narc rage. In the end, she harms herself (the rest of her career) more than any viewer of hers. They survived before Millen, they will also survive after Millen. She is not needed for anyone's survival.

I wouldn't want to fall in the same category as Mother Teresa on anything - she denied people pain relief and life-saving medication, forcing them to suffer and baptising them against their wills. She was a cruel person who tortured people in the name of her religion.
I know. Same with Gandhi, he was also not a good person.

My caribbean half took over: I hate snow, I hate it when it’s cold, I hate it when it rains. I am a prisoner of my genetic heritage...🤣🤣🤣
That's how I see it myself. I even live in the wrong time zone, says my sleep pattern, apparently. We are poor poor people 😭😭🤭🤪

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lydia is trying so hard to be “old money” with the latest Karen Millen collection… boats, horses, riding attire, vintage cars. This look just doesn’t suit her at all. She needs to be more authentic and own her background as she isn’t fooling anyone.
It’s all new trash!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Probably unpopular opinion, I don't like autumn, he is the bringer of miserable weather, since our winters are just colder autumns most time. I can't find joy in the colourful leaves and the golden sun, knowing how it will end. But yes, it looks beautiful. (I know I'm petty)
Lol, a few years ago, it started actually to snow, shortly after Christmas, and I was so happy, as I love fresh snow.. little did I know that it would snowing for five months in a row. At one point I had enough. I still know how I posted a happy photo on FB, with the caption "снег <3". 😂 Naive.

Maybe narc rage. In the end, she harms herself (the rest of her career) more than any viewer of hers. They survived before Millen, they will also survive after Millen. She is not needed for anyone's survival.

I know. Same with Gandhi, he was also not a good person.

That's how I see it myself. I even live in the wrong time zone, says my sleep pattern, apparently. We are poor poor people 😭😭🤭🤪
🙁 Have you tried wearing two watches, that might help to fool your brain 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hello all!! Just popped on here to find out why her Lidl-ship couldn't be bothered putting anything on the ole' YouTube this morning - figured that you lot would be 'in the know' (or at least have some amusing observations!!)
It appears that I've missed out on at least 2 threads, and have not a hope in catching them up right now - but can someone fill me in - did we have a 'par-TAY' for the 100th thread!!!!!??????? We could've got event planners in, and had all kinds of 'kindly gifted' beverages. :love::m

Thank you so much @propane_lover and @Namima for thinking of me!! (Yes...I got the notifications when I logged on - the system is working perfectly!) Yes, exams went well, and I'm cracking onto the final semester of the year which is pretty intense. I've missed y'all too!!!

So, of course you have all probably watched the 'Ibeefa' videos from both Josie and Lydia - here's my 2 cents worth (which probably is exactly the same as others' thoughts). I was astounded at how comparatively at ease Josie is with life compared to Lydia - who didn't even seem to be able to take a proper dip into the sea! What is with that!? Who on earth lets their hair dictate their activities while on holiday. "Let it go" Lydia... 🎶 I'm having a wee giggle to myself now, imagining her if she ever did get a pool installed (like, one for humans, not just the dog) - she'd be out there with her hair up in a high messy bun, doggy paddling her way around it - perhaps even grabbing onto the sides?

I felt a little bit sorry for poor Ali, who probably didn't get a word in during the entire trip between mansplaining Charlie (I actually don't mind him so much - I know...controversial), and excitable Josie and Lydia. 🤣

Anyway...only my opinions. Love to you all!!! I'll get me coat... :m

Ooh, I like Simon too!! I agree with you regarding Emma's content - her quite 'dry' personality probably doesn't help it (although, I always quite liked her for being a bit more grounded and 'real'). In her most recent video there is a brief cameo by Simon and the B's. :love:
I too love Emma and Simon, they stay real and don’t buy just because they can buy items. I’m looking forward to seeing their new home.

It’s so annoying she’s asking about Autumn already. We’re in early August and there’s still weeks of summer left. It makes me feel anxious when bloggers are wishing the seasons away like this. All in the name of trying to make us buy more crap we don’t need.

Autumn begins on September 22nd!
We’ve had a very hot and dry summer and my Provence is burning up! There is no end in sight. There is no way I’m thinking of Autumn, maybe in October.
I’m feeling for those that have had a crappy wet summer. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She does. I can’t believe I used to look up to her and thought WOW when I was 21/22 😩😩😩😩

Reactions: 13
She has the same profile as the horse 🐴 View attachment 707013

The horse is naturally beautiful, the end.
Am pretty positive no one’a wearing brown riding pants anymore. You can’t even get your faux old money fashion right. Brown and rust riding pants are very, very 60s-80s.

Eta — and this boots are horrendous ans don’t fit her properly. God she looks like such a sad try-hard.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Which is made even more hilarious with the fact the sell vibrators on the Karen Millen site, so old money.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She looks so scared of that horse. Flinched when it moved its head and leg 😂😂 yet wants to get her own horse and start riding again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.