Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to comment, look at the ``This comment looks similar to others that have been reported.`` ... They blocked me, match made in heaven really.

Looks like it's time to report Arabella London to the ASA/CMA.

Didn't Lydiot do an unboxing of that bikini and say it was a PR gift? If so, can someone share the link? That's the smoking gun for both Lydiot and Arabella London posting PR-incentivized images without the proper attribution.

I have had my double doses,the first one sent me down with a cough(that will not go), dizziness and nausea the second sent to fevers, very hot sweat for 24hours. Still coughing, but at least I feel I have done my duty. Still keep that mask on as much as possible.
Take Irish Sea Moss (capsule form) to clear the mucus and Vitamin D3 (3,000-4,000 ICUs per day – this is a perfectly safe dosage for all ages and all-natural). You'll start to feel better much sooner.

Irish Sea Moss essentially rids the fluid in your lungs and helps your body expel it. Sea moss has great benefits. Research it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've had both, AZ, even tho I'm under 40, but have a pre existing health condition so had my first fairly on (before the clot stories came about) I was absolutely fine with both, sore arm obviously but no worse than the flu jab and after the first I had achy thighs for a week or so but absolutely nothing from the second not even a sore arm. Didn't mess my period up in any way either, Obviously everyone is different and some ppl have obviously suffered, but I also think there are a lot of panic/scare stories out there.

On a side note, i have also had covid, late last year, don't know of that makes a difference?

Back to Lydia lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Looks like it's time to report Arabella London to the ASA/CMA.

Didn't Lydiot do an unboxing of that bikini and say it was a PR gift? If so, can someone share the link? That's the smoking gun for both Lydiot and Arabella London posting PR-incentivized images without the proper attribution.
A simple question and blocked. 😆

No wonder they get along with Lydiot so well. Birds of a feather...

Yep, if someone can share a link to that Arabella London vlog unboxing that Lydiot posted, I'm definitely ready to report them.

FireShot Capture 992 - Arabella London on Instagram_ “Beach babe ~ @lydiamillen” - www.instagr...png

I've had both, AZ, even tho I'm under 40, but have a pre existing health condition so had my first fairly on (before the clot stories came about) I was absolutely fine with both, sore arm obviously but no worse than the flu jab and after the first I had achy thighs for a week or so but absolutely nothing from the second not even a sore arm. Didn't mess my period up in any way either,
I am not anti-vaxx, but I am pro common sense.

For some, the vaxx definitely makes sense, others not so much (i.e., if you've had it and therefore have covid antibodies, pre-existing, a certain # of comorbidities, auto-immune disorders, prepped immune system, age, etc.). This is all based on global data coming out of Israel, UK, and the US.

And that's interesting you mentioned your period and the vaccine. There's a growing body of data that suggests it does impact women differently than men, especially in that area.

In a similar vein, it's so interesting how people forget that Thalidomide was a widely used drug in the late 1950s and early 1960s for the treatment of nausea in pregnant women. It then became apparent in the 1960s that thalidomide treatment resulted in severe birth defects in thousands of children. We'll see a lot more of this data in the months and years to come re: experimental messenger RNA vaccines.

It's called collateral damage and all of the vaccine makers and health administrators know this. Hence why you can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either. Par for the course, amid a pandemic, economic concerns, and a very steep learning curve.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Slightly off topic, I swear the seagulls around here wear watches, 5am on the dot every morning they are having a good ole chinwag 😂
Legend has it that seagulls are dead sailors, at least that’s what my dad told me😂. He was a merchant seaman before he became a coal miner and my grandfather was in the navy in the war. We even have them where I am in the middle of the highlands far from the coast. If we didn’t eat the fish, they wouldn’t come so far inland. They make some bloody noise though 😂😂. I saved one once, I like to think it was my dad. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Yep, if someone can share a link to that Arabella London vlog unboxing that Lydiot posted, I'm definitely ready to report them.

View attachment 698073

For some, the vaxx definitely makes sense, others not so much (i.e., if you've had it and therefore have covid antibodies, pre-existing, a certain # of comorbidities, auto-immune disorders, prepped immune system, age, etc.). This is all based on global data coming out of Israel, UK, and the US.

And that's interesting you mentioned your period and the vaccine. There's a growing body of data that suggests it does impact women differently than men, especially in that area.

In a similar vein, it's so interesting how people forget that Thalidomide was a widely used drug in the late 1950s and early 1960s for the treatment of nausea in pregnant women. It then became apparent in the 1960s that thalidomide treatment resulted in severe birth defects in thousands of children. We'll see a lot more of this data in the months and years to come re: experimental messenger RNA vaccines.

It's called collateral damage and all of the vaccine makers and health administrators know this. Hence why you can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either. Par for the course, amid a pandemic, economic concerns, and a very steep learning curve.

I completely agree that it's a personal choice and not suitable for everyone, but I am stating my personal experience and I was absolutely fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Legend has it that seagulls are dead sailors, at least that’s what my dad told me😂. He was a merchant seaman before he became a coal miner and my grandfather was in the navy in the war. We even have them where I am in the middle of the highlands far from the coast. If we didn’t eat the fish, they wouldn’t come so far inland. They make some bloody noise though 😂😂. I saved one once, I like to think it was my dad. 😂
My dad said the same (merchant seaman too) 😁♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks Gemma! We all have preexisting conditions in the family, we are not vaccinated yet because we will need a pre and post vaccination protocol epipen nearby.
I hope you get your vaccine soon @Rouaasheikhly. I noticed you mention epipen. I have idiopathic angioedema so have pens. All I had to do was sit for twenty minutes after my vaccine. Try and sit in the garden for 10 mins a day and don’t feel like you are alone. You are not. Don’t worry about not getting out and about, be kind to yourself and make your space comfortable. Nothing wrong with hibernating when feeling down. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She picks today to apologise for no video on monday, and her vlog is an hour and 17 minutes. I hope I can stay awake!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
A 1 hour and 18-minute vlog!!!! Is she bleeping joking

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

View attachment 698073

I know it's not thread related but both my Pfizer shots have massively effected my period! Had shot #2 on Monday and I'm suffering big time from my usual period side effects but they're ramped up x100. Sucks! Feel like there's been hardly any focus on it, probably bc the world doesn't give a sh*t about women's health lol.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I completely agree that it's a personal choice and not suitable for everyone, but I am stating my personal experience and I was absolutely fine.

Sorry to quote my own post but as I'm talking about my personal experience I feel I must add that I'm a BIG advocate of supplementing with vitamin D3, like @Gemma_NYC said, Dr Campbell is a brilliant source of info and for all I know he saved my life as I started taking a decent does D3 daily because of his advice at the beginning of 2020 and didn't really suffer when I contracted covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who chooses these thumbnails? So unflattering! Massively puffy and balloon like, yikes

1628179330522.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
An ad for function of beauty. I hear there have been many lawsuit against them for damaged hair?
Christ, she's really going downhill, isn't she?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She is one miserable effing cow. She has just landed in Ibiza and she says “so far it has been stressful “. Do I continue? She is an ungrateful sorry excuse of a woman. The problem with Lydia is that if she pays full whack for something she moans about and grudges parting with her cash. No, I think I will leave well alone for the moment because this witch twists my melon man.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Haha Josie had a pool on her terrace Lydia's got a pond. Alsi wearing the Bottaga mules she cant fit her wide trotters in.

Haha the Olaplex has irritated her scalp.

Oh god she's scared of the bugs cant this woman relax.

Shes bloody bonkers she has chosen Lavender scent shampoo and conditioner and the white version so it goes with her bathroom!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Why is she whispering on her "private terrace" ? 🙄
More dandruff, dry scalp crap.

• Sick
  • Haha
"I'm going to take my Hermes out this evening, just for a change"

Sorry but someone that utters that sentence is a total c**t!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Sorry to quote my own post but as I'm talking about my personal experience I feel I must add that I'm a BIG advocate of supplementing with vitamin D3, like @Gemma_NYC said, Dr Campbell is a brilliant source of info and for all I know he saved my life as I started taking a decent does D3 daily because of his advice at the beginning of 2020 and didn't really suffer when I contracted covid.
Yes. Smart woman!

I've been supplementing with Vitamin D3 (4-5,000 ICUs) since January 2020. Along with Zinc, Quercetin, NAC, Vitamin C, and a few others. All-natural and I have not gotten Covid. (I get tested for Covid antibodies on a 60-day rolling basis; not to test for active infection, but exposure.)

Zinc is also key. Covid-19 is a respiratory disease, so this tracks.

"Inadequate zinc levels limit the individual’s ability to mount an adequate immune response to infections. [2] Multiple meta-analyses and pooled analyses of randomized controlled trials (RCTs) have shown that oral zinc supplementation reduces the incidence rate of acute respiratory infections by 35%, shortens the duration of flu-like symptoms by approximately 2 days, and improves the rate of recovery."

–– Harvard School of Public Health

Also, the prophylactic cocktail of natural supplements I've been taking since Jan 2020 is now used as a front-line defense in-hospital treatment of Covid-19 –– at higher dosages of course.

An important caveat to note is that natural supplements won't treat the disease, but you'll want all of your immunity troops on the frontline, armed and ready, if or when a virus, like COVID-19, attacks. Hence, you are better prepared to fight it should you contract Sars-Cov-2.

The right information will save your life.

168279768_10223516938284581_4614059143745179488_n.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has no idea how to dress, those Bottega shoes do not go with anything she is wearing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.