Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will the lazy moo upload a video tonight? the Ibiza vlog (dont get it mixed up with the video footage from the old Ibiza days, no one wants to see you in nipple tassels :sick:) well we've seen it already my lovely from Josie's vlog so.....:sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Will the lazy moo upload a video tonight? the Ibiza vlog (dont get it mixed up with the video footage from the old Ibiza days, no one wants to see you in nipple tassels :sick:) well we've seen it already my lovely from Josie's vlog so.....:sleep::sleep::sleep:
I doubt it, the lazy moo moo will still be recovering from jet lag, lol. However, if she does... will she put her frenermy in a bad light too? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Doubtful. We’ve seen it all in Josie’s vlogs. Very clever of her to get them out so quickly.

What do you take? I have had fantastic luck with trazodone. My mom has insomnia too, we both take it.
Slow release Quetiapine. Fast release is also fine, but we changed to slow release due to my (daytime) anxiety. It's actually a med for Bipolar, but people with PTSD and anxiety can also take it. But it's pretty hefty for your system. But since my bloodwork is always fine, I still take it. It's planned to get rid of it in the future.

View attachment 695582
Okay, I don’t think you’re 5’9. 🤣
He is 5'9'' with 3'' raisers in his shoes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Arabella are deleting comments
Screenshot_20210805-150956_Instagram.jpg

There was one saying that the bikini top didn't fit Lydia right, it's gone now.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

I don't know how I feel...it's gone beyond utter contempt. We have been self-isolating since March and taking my baby sister to the doctors only when necessary. Yes, my mental health has taken a hit because I haven't gone out. It's taken even a bigger hit seeing influencers spreading covid19 and globetrotting during the delta variant.

30 people died in my neighbourhood. I'm worried. I don't feel ok.

It seems these people don't get it until they get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't know how I feel...it's gone beyond utter contempt. We have been self-isolating since March and taking my baby sister to the doctors only when necessary. Yes, my mental health has taken a hit because I haven't gone out. It's taken even a bigger hit seeing influencers spreading covid19 and globetrotting during the delta variant.
He's great to follow, along with Dr. John Campbell. Not sure where you are, but here in the states, in certain pockets of the country, people are blithely ignorant as well.

The science is clear: Delta is highly transmissible but not as deadly as the original. The CFR (case fatality rate) is much lower (0.2% CFR), tracking to that of the flu, according to Public Health England.

218144596_10224175443146791_3272974742720164101_n.jpeg

Yet, those with comorbidities or auto immune-compromised folks will have a much rougher time with it, should they contract Delta.

The vaccines do not offer sterilizing immunity, so both vaxxed/unvaxxed are being hospitalized both in the US and UK. It's truly a cluster f*ck and poor federal communications and education of John Q Public doesn't help matters.

I haven't contracted Covid, but I've also done a lot of immune prep "prepping the terrain, so to speak," since Jan 2020 with proven natural supplements, and common sense things that prepare your immune system to fight coronaviruses. And the obvious social distancing, masking with N95s, etc.

Travel is not a big deal if you're smart about it. We've traveled stateside and now that the EU has opened back up to American passports, I'll be heading to Portugal and a few other places in the Fall. There's definitely a bit more anxiety and protocol associated with travel these days, which is par for the course.

Covid-19 (Sars-Cov-2) will be with us for a while, so we've got to adapt and move forward with life.

Definitely get outside and get tons of fresh air! That helps more than you know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've been wanting and not wanting to ask/know this for a while now because I'm afraid of the answer. But why is she referred as her labiaship sometimes ... I'm scared but curious. 😖
@Stefano coined the phrase.

I am not sure, but I think it was maybe provoked by the "fanfare for the fanoire" post (forgot who posted it). The naming of her finca/lodge/whatever is (for me) in spirit of that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's great to follow, along with Dr. John Campbell. Not sure where you are, but here in the states, in certain pockets of the country, people are blithely ignorant as well.

The science is clear: Delta is highly transmissible but not as deadly as the original. The CFR (case fatality rate) is much lower, tracking to that of the flu, according to Public Health England.

Yet, those with comorbidities or auto immune-compromised folks will have a much rougher time with it, should they contract it. The vaccines do not offer sterilizing immunity, so both vaxxed/unvaxxed are being hospitalized both in the US and UK. It's truly a cluster f*ck and poor federal communications and education of John Q Public doesn't help matters.

I haven't contracted Covid, but I've also done a lot of immune prep "prepping the terrain, so to speak," with natural supplements, and common sense things that prepare your immune system for coronaviruses. And the obvious social distancing, masking with N95s, etc.

Covid-19 (Sars-Cov-2) will be with us for a while, so we've got to adapt and move forward with life.

Definitely get outside and get tons of fresh air! That helps more than you know.
Thanks Gemma! We all have preexisting conditions in the family, we are not vaccinated yet because we will need a pre and post vaccination protocol epipen nearby.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen this girls channel, she’s very informative, she’s a diagnosed sociopath with NPD and talks about what it’s like living as a high functioning ASPD.

When she describes the struggles of ASPD, how it feels to get an insult and go into a narcissistic range etc. She seems really educated on her diagnoses.
Yeah I found her really interesting. Refreshing to see someone with self awareness. I have borderline personality disorder and try so hard to work on myself so I’m not a pain in the arse for other people. With Lydia would go to a professional and get some actual therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah I found her really interesting. Refreshing to see someone with self awareness. I have borderline personality disorder and try so hard to work on myself so I’m not a pain in the arse for other people. With Lydia would go to a professional and get some actual therapy.
So proud of you. I hear BPD can have many symptoms like autism. I can only imagine your struggle.

I think Lydia is afraid a real person with qualifications will give her a reality check.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So proud of you. I hear BPD can have many symptoms like autism. I can only imagine your struggle.

I think Lydia is afraid a real person with qualifications will give her a reality check.
Very much so. I can be extremely finicky and I can get overwhelmed very quickly with too much stimulation. Only when I was diagnosed did the sitting in the dark make sense to me. Add being emotionally unstable. Therapy really helped me manage my emotions and learn the importance of setting boundaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks Gemma! We all have preexisting conditions in the family, we are not vaccinated yet because we will need a pre and post vaccination protocol epipen nearby.
Yes. Be very careful, and do your research. There are certain pre-existing conditions where the vaxx is not recommended.

Reactions: 12
Tried to comment, look at the ``This comment looks similar to others that have been reported.`` ... They blocked me, match made in heaven really.
They have blocked me too. I simply said that it’s a shame they don’t do inclusive sizing for those of us with a larger bust. Not that I would spent 230 pounds on a pair of bikini bottoms that look like Tena pads.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Has anyone seen this girls channel, she’s very informative, she’s a diagnosed sociopath with NPD and talks about what it’s like living as a high functioning ASPD.

When she describes the struggles of ASPD, how it feels to get an insult and go into a narcissistic range etc. She seems really educated on her diagnoses.
This is Lydiot to a 'T'. Wow!

"To manipulate a narcissist, aim for the ego."

It explains why she lashed out at Nicky and why every single comment that doesn't make her happy is a "massive blow to her ego." It's also why her Hustla Life Coach made her feel good about her continued treachery by assuaging her ego, yet failed to fix the root of Lydiot's personality problems (which she's unqualified to manage in the first place).

Lydiot definitely has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. A malignant narcissist through and through.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes. Be very careful, and do your research. There are certain pre-existing conditions where the vaxx is not recommended.
I have had my double doses,the first one sent me down with a cough(that will not go), dizziness and nausea the second sent to fevers, very hot sweat for 24hours. Still coughing, but at least I feel I have done my duty. Still keep that mask on as much as possible.

• Heart
This whole trip screams a cheap off version of Love Island to me.

She should have returned her cement tits there. Poor thing will only last for so long

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.