Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that arnica was for bruises, you don’t use it for itching. I don’t believe that the shampoo is responsable for her itchy scalp , it is a reaction to all the bloody bleach and cie that she has been drowning her hair in. I had to stop all and every form of dye as it was actually burning my skin and making all my glands on my head react, for a long long time all shampoos would create the same irritation . I never used arnica, I had to go much stronger , liquid cortisone, and anti histamine !

Errr how many sunbeds do they need? 3 greedy twats
I’m sure that one was needed for their egos!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know it's not thread related but both my Pfizer shots have massively effected my period! Had shot #2 on Monday and I'm suffering big time from my usual period side effects but they're ramped up x100. Sucks! Feel like there's been hardly any focus on it, probably bc the world doesn't give a sh*t about women's health lol.
This! As I said, collateral damage.

I'd get your hormone levels checked by your Gyn. Then you can take natural supplements to put things right again based upon what is off. There's a growing body of evidence and data that confirms you are not alone – especially here in the US.

Reactions: 16
Aww she couldnt keep her fake posh voice when she was singing happy birthday to Charlie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sorry to quote my own post but as I'm talking about my personal experience I feel I must add that I'm a BIG advocate of supplementing with vitamin D3, like @Gemma_NYC said, Dr Campbell is a brilliant source of info and for all I know he saved my life as I started taking a decent does D3 daily because of his advice at the beginning of 2020 and didn't really suffer when I contracted covid.
Likewise early last year I upped my vitamin c intake and started with vit d and zinc supplements, started making herbal remedies to use on my hands.thyme and rosemary have known antiviral properties. Didn't stop me catching covid but I didn't have any bad respiratory symptoms which I put down to my vit d intake

I've had my first jab and I slept for 24 hours more or less straight after getting it. It took my energy away. I am worried about getting the second jab and not sure if I should have it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lydia picked the smell of her shampoo to go with her bathroom as her bathroom has a Provence theme 😂😂😂😂.

Lydia you’re bathroom isn’t the least bit Provence…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I have had my double doses,the first one sent me down with a cough(that will not go), dizziness and nausea the second sent to fevers, very hot sweat for 24hours. Still coughing, but at least I feel I have done my duty. Still keep that mask on as much as possible.
Now imagine, when the vax made you feel this crap, how the real disease would've hit you. 😲 Thank god, you didn't become infected!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
OMG that blue bikini top is like 4 sizes too small for her hideous bosoms!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Skimmed the vlog in a few seconds - I can’t believe they had ice in the plastic glasses for the Moët champers! Guess the Moët wasn’t chilled enough hence the cork popped ten way it did! They have no idea how drink fine wines and champagne!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Likewise early last year I upped my vitamin c intake and started with vit d and zinc supplements, started making herbal remedies to use on my hands.thyme and rosemary have known antiviral properties. Didn't stop me catching covid but I didn't have any bad respiratory symptoms which I put down to my vit d intake

I've had my first jab and I slept for 24 hours more or less straight after getting it. It took my energy away. I am worried about getting the second jab and not sure if I should have it
I get where you're coming from, I was unsure about the second jab, but for me it was due the blood clot news, I even called and spoke to my surgery about it, long story short I had it and found the second one a breeze, didn't even have sore arm. But only you can decide what's best for you x

Apologies for derailing the thread

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know it's not thread related but both my Pfizer shots have massively effected my period! Had shot #2 on Monday and I'm suffering big time from my usual period side effects but they're ramped up x100. Sucks! Feel like there's been hardly any focus on it, probably bc the world doesn't give a sh*t about women's health lol.
Same same. I actually don't have any problems whatsoever ever. Like no pains, no mood swings etc...I know, I know, burn the witch😅 But qfter the second shot I stopped having them for a couple of months before getting them very badly. Still no pain, but the amount of blood I was losing was seriously concerning, not to mention that they're going for almost 2 weeks. I don't know if it's known about outside of Russia, but if it will happen to you, you need to go to the pharmacy or order online the leaf of Nettle and drink it like tea, basically. Helping greatly!!!

Reactions: 8
Help, she loves the drift wood. Would some ibeefa construction made of drift wood be the next project for the bunga of dreams!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Literal Lydia’s quote:

The toilet stole my haaart.
That has to be the saddest thing I've ever heard in my life.
If it was a singing Japanese toilet with incl. bidet, I could understand it more.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.