Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic, I swear the seagulls around here wear watches, 5am on the dot every morning they are having a good ole chinwag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really appreciate your insight @Stefano but I would argue that it says way more about the person giving you the exampled insult than what it says about you.
Now I am by no means a precious person, or a perfect person and I see the irony of what I am saying on a "gossip" site but I felt I needed to publicly state my discomfort in teasing someone for something they can't really help ie overbite, no jawline. To me, it's almost the equivalent of teasing someone for a disability and that's why I wanted to put my POV out there. I didn't single anyone out and I feel that I spoke quite gently with still showing my discomfort.
I really love this group and the variety of people in it and I agree with @Gemma_NYC that a simple "Hey guys, can you tone it down" should not result in a big issue. I'll quote my original post.

Anyway, I love everyone here and I really meant no harm. I appreciate how different we all are and I hope we can all continue to express ourselves respectfully. To thine own self be true xx
Quite agree......and just scroll past things you don't agree with.

On the topic of Josie, I just wanted to add something in case people are clamping their teeth together and staring in the mirror!
I am not an orthodontist but an overbite is very common. I have one. It can be caused by various things including jaw misalignment, too many teeth in a small mouth, thumb sucking as a child, genetics etc.
There are degrees of overbite.
Josie's appears to have been exacerbated by too thick veneers as I'm sure it has changed since I first encountered her (when I thought she was attractive).

Wait so she’s vlogged and edited and uploaded a vacation video while on vacation?! This should be a hot mess. I mean can they not just go away and enjoy themselves?

meanwhile Frow is on the cover of this magazine. Is it a big deal type of publication in the uk?

View attachment 691465View attachment 691466
I have never heard of it @Julia123
It might be new as it seems cheap so possibly an intro offer. It's an off shoot of Hello! Magazine which is well known here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She hasn't said a peep about why she didn't post Monday, did she? Or maybe I missed it?

Clearly, she knew she could not claim internet issues and loss of power for the 4th time.

Also, I bet Teefer's Ibiza vlogs were well done, posted quickly and now Lydiot must be on the floor wondering how she can top Josie's. If she even can.

If not, she's going to need floor scraping and chicken breathing again.
Toofus did indeed post her videos promptly, predictably boring and busy merchandising as ever. She doesn't pass on an opportunity to merchandise and get some ads in, SurfShark, makeup etc. i

Reactions: 15
So finding Tattle led me to Lyds and Ali …just part watched his vlog …couldn’t take any more..😴😴😴😴 promo for ‘Biscter’ clinic…Lyds got her nose done there?????that nose was chosen???!…..Ali’s teeth look false and he has no movement in his upper face ….let’s hope they are vlogging 20years from now because seeing them in their 60+ will be a botched to behold!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Quite agree......and just scroll past things you don't agree with.

On the topic of Josie, I just wanted to add something in case people are clamping their teeth together and staring in the mirror!
I am not an orthodontist but an overbite is very common. I have one. It can be caused by various things including jaw misalignment, too many teeth in a small mouth, thumb sucking as a child, genetics etc.
There are degrees of overbite.
Josie's appears to have been exacerbated by too thick veneers as I'm sure it has changed since I first encountered her (when I thought she was attractive).

I have never heard of it @Julia123
It might be new as it seems cheap so possibly an intro offer. It's an off shoot of Hello! Magazine which is well known here.
Yes, Josie wasn't born with those teeth, she had those made and very badly too. No one noticed her chin back in the day before we realised that her pretending to be nice is just a thin veneer, much like the veneers on her freebie teeth.

I now particularly notice her mouth and her teeth, only because I've realised that it can be a very spiteful little mouth constantly set in a look of disapproval a la Ms Rottermeier in the Heidi story or the self-aggrandizing haughty madam of the manor face while doing the insufferable dog-speak and looking down on others as she lives her pretend life begging for freebies all the while also constantly complaining and criticising many of those freebies.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Lydia is such a narcissist, she would be fuming that this thread is dedicating so many posts to Josie and not her!

Anyone think that this Ibeefa trip really was paid for as a last ditch effort to revive her self sabotaged, dwindling career? She has absolutely flogged every brand and experience whilst over there and I actually suspect that the data/analytics from views and clicks etc. will be used for any new and/or upcoming collab opportunities (aka begging for freebies).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes, Josie wasn't born with those teeth, she had those made and very badly too. No one noticed her chin back in the day before we realised that her pretending to be nice is just a thin veneer, much like the veneers on her freebie teeth.

I now particularly notice her mouth and her teeth, only because I've realised that it can be a very spiteful little mouth constantly set in a look of disapproval a la Ms Rottermeier in the Heidi story or the self-aggrandizing haughty madam of the manor face while doing the insufferable dog-speak and looking down on others as she lives her pretend life begging for freebies all the while also constantly complaining and criticising many of those freebies.
Love, love , love your avatar!😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Lauren Costly's tablescape is a thing of the past.
The outside firepit and couches look dismal.
Once again, brown-nosing Fleur de Fake.
Screenshot_20210805-123737_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210805-124009_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210805-124019_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210805-123744_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
do you think she’ll ever have kids? Her house is like a show home, would she cope with baby stuff and toddlers running around
No. She can’t even cope with dog toys and a dog, so what would she do with a child.

Reactions: 16
3AD4B23F-5076-4A72-A44A-B539BD0F0943.jpeg

I see a big cow patty 💩🤷‍♀️😂

2DC8B397-D17D-48AF-9D22-D5E444038C75.jpeg

My apologies to anyone having a bite to eat 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Has anyone seen this girls channel, she’s very informative, she’s a diagnosed sociopath with NPD and talks about what it’s like living as a high functioning ASPD.

When she describes the struggles of ASPD, how it feels to get an insult and go into a narcissistic range etc. She seems really educated on her diagnoses.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.