Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not near the birkin , she says to the cat. The bloody bag is on the floor, I would have asked for a chair to put it on.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Quite funny that the second hotel - the one they've all obviously had to pay for, looks like a Travellodge (low grade motel type) and they've not shown any of the hotel, not the pool or the outside or the restaurant or anything!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
How is she complaining that the bathroom had no privacy in the second hotel when they do not have a door on their bathroom at home? She literally said she likes to shower and wash in private yet THEY HAVE NO DOOR AT HOME

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
I hope you get your vaccine soon @Rouaasheikhly. I noticed you mention epipen. I have idiopathic angioedema so have pens. All I had to do was sit for twenty minutes after my vaccine. Try and sit in the garden for 10 mins a day and don’t feel like you are alone. You are not. Don’t worry about not getting out and about, be kind to yourself and make your space comfortable. Nothing wrong with hibernating when feeling down. ❤
Thank you so much.
And thanks @Gemma_NYC we have a multidisciplinary team of doctors working on our case. Still waiting for their decision.

I'm reading up all the information on the thread. Really useful. And don't worry, we always talk to our doctor (s) before trying anything or making a decision.

I'm scared that I might not be able to ger it at all because of my allergic reactions and hormonal problems. It makes me very anxious.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've had my first jab and I slept for 24 hours more or less straight after getting it. It took my energy away. I am worried about getting the second jab and not sure if I should have it
If you decide to get the 2nd jab, wait for 8-12 weeks according to Dr. John Campbell.

UK vs Israel data is showing the longer the gap between 1st and 2nd jab the longer the protection against Covid-19 and symptomatic infection vs. the 3 week period in US/Israel.

He talks about it here around the 8-minute mark.

I'd start dosing Vitamin D3 4,000 ICUs daily prior to the 2nd jab – if you decide to get it. Most people are deficient and it's all-natural.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The Tuscan pots are back, did you know, they « imported« the Tuscan pots from Tuscany !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Please can we stop talking about the vaccine as I come here to laugh at Lydia and the vaccine chat is making me anxious.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Once again she’s not mentioned her stay at the first hotel was free, but it’s pathetically ‘disclosed’ in the info box under ‘products’ alongside Josie and Charlie’s @‘s! No words!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Please can we stop talking about the vaccine as I come here to laugh at Lydia and the vaccine chat is making me anxious.
Well if you need a laugh just go and watch her flog and find out who she borrowed all her swim suits from, Barbie I believe!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
After arriving in Ibiza, the vlog commences….included in the opening scene, Lydia referencing her unwashed hair!! Nothing new about that. Next morning, scalp problem, ie emergency situation……to the rescue Function of Beauty bespoke hair solution👩‍🦰👩‍🦰 1st add of the holiday taken care of🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
1hr. 17min of my life wasted. What did I learn ? Well - not much as it goes.
Whole 5 days of her discussing the bloody Haystack & it was a advert for Function of beauty !!!!!
Teaching a moggy not to go near the saggy birkin ( bet it could smell the Asda cheddar)
She got a upset stomach (foreign cheese )
Begged some free clothes from a local bouquet. Your a f.......ing parasite Lydiot.
Didn't wear foundation 😕 only cc cos skin looking amazing. Still got clump of broken veins on the tip from over filling it !!!!!
Cement oranges got a life of their own .
Moaning about 2nd hotel - in other words looking for a discount.
Had enough of her tit . Taking a break !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wow. Anyone feel Ali was alot in the background for this holiday ? He appeared very subdued. Charlie featured way more than Ali.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Skimmed the vlog in a few seconds - I can’t believe they had ice in the plastic glasses for the Moët champers! Guess the Moët wasn’t chilled enough hence the cork popped ten way it did! They have no idea how drink fine wines and champagne!
Eeew, ice cubes in champagne? I'm no wine snob, but that just sounds wrong to me. (haven't watched the vlog yet)

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't get why she didn't break this down into 2 vlogs like Josie. Makes way more sense for views, adsense bla bla. Now we're going to get her dull (even more dull) content from home when she could have stretched it out? Her YT strategy is so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ladies, it’s the HUNDREDTH thread, and it’s moving so fast, it’s soon be over. Cheers! Clink your Moët in plastic glasses! 🍾🍾🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.