Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait what?? Claire Chanelle was actually at her hen do????
Yes, I think things had already started turning sour at that point but lydia needed hen party attendees and Claire was giving her the benefit of the doubt/biding her time

Reactions: 24
I think on the theme of teasing people, I would like to point out that no one on here is viscious or a body-shamer. This is not the thread for those types of people. Here it is all in jest and I think if these 2 were not such horrendous individuals (Josie with her racism and classicism.. and Lydia with her lack of empathy to anything and anyone and bullying attitude) then there would be no thread as we would overlook imperfections if they were genuinely nice.

I think this is where the line rests.

For example .. I have thinning hair due to Cancer treatment .. not nice even for a man but that's life and I get on with it .. but I would not get upset about someone picking up on someones baldness and being offended. Maybe it's just personal to each and every member but that's the beauty here ..we are all different. But in no way should people feel attacked for writing what is in reality just jesting.

That's my 2 cents on the topic before it gets blown out of all proportion with this theme.

;);)
I really appreciate your insight @Stefano but I would argue that it says way more about the person giving you the exampled insult than what it says about you.
Now I am by no means a precious person, or a perfect person and I see the irony of what I am saying on a "gossip" site but I felt I needed to publicly state my discomfort in teasing someone for something they can't really help ie overbite, no jawline. To me, it's almost the equivalent of teasing someone for a disability and that's why I wanted to put my POV out there. I didn't single anyone out and I feel that I spoke quite gently with still showing my discomfort.
I really love this group and the variety of people in it and I agree with @Gemma_NYC that a simple "Hey guys, can you tone it down" should not result in a big issue. I'll quote my original post.
I hate to be THAT person but don't you think it's crossing a line making fun of someone for their God given looks?
Anyway, I love everyone here and I really meant no harm. I appreciate how different we all are and I hope we can all continue to express ourselves respectfully. To thine own self be true xx

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Philip Kingsley elasticizer, the entire Redken acidic bonding concentrate range, and IGK hair products. Try and find a good hair cream/lotion you can put in your hair every night or when you put your hair up, something not to heavy. I use the olaplaex no 6 and it keeps my hair soft but not heavy.
I love that this forum has always been so helpful anytime someone needs a recommendation. The only place where you can get honest review.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
MY PEOPLE.

she actually refers to lyds in that video .and her greenhouse .. ( never watched her before, youtube recommends etc )
I've watched a few of these vlogs. Its Catheribe from Dainty Diaries a very lovely young woman. I'm sure she was included in the pr trip Lydia went on to Dublin I think it was, she was part of the group and was in the taxi with Lydia. Or maybe it wasn't in Ireland and Csthetine came over to England

By the way I've come across Jessica Rose Williams who is the spitting image of VicITF. Same features, speech pattern, facial expressions,znd similar age but is brunette and brown eyes. Another lovely young down to earth woman I'm enjoying watching her stuff

Reactions: 13
I love that this forum has always been so helpful anytime someone needs a recommendation. The only place where you can get honest review.
I second that hugely far far better than any of the idiots talked about in this thread and the whole site really

Doctors don’t manifest a medical degree!
Nah doctors dont you're right they WORK for it and bloody hardI must say, my cousin in australia's working towards that and the mountain of work you need to get through is insane!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I just watched this delightful video by a young Irish lass who DIY'd her greenhouse floor. I like hers so much better than Lydia's 30k greenhouse that is full of dying, thirsty plants
She's so sweet, my dad's side is Irish, my brother and I lived in Ireland 🇮🇪 for a couple of years on a farm when we were children 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I've been wanting and not wanting to ask/know this for a while now because I'm afraid of the answer. But why is she referred as her labiaship sometimes ... I'm scared but curious. 😖
In England .. it's Her Ladyship .. but in her case it's Her Labiaship .. due to her Labia ... ahaha

Gushing ....sorry but this man is "A MAN" ...GOD MY LOINS .....Help me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've been with my husband for like 15 years, and we rarely touch each other. It's not like it's even a "we've been together forever" thing either, it's just how we are, and more specifically how I am. I hate being hugged, and I don't mind hand holding and casual kisses and stuff but I'm from a Scandinavian background and I'm very physically reserved. I don't even like to hug my mom. So maybe Lydia is like that? Nothing wrong with it. It's just the way some people are. My husband and I very much enjoy each other in that way, but not so much casually.
Absolutely nothing wrong with what you wrote ...I am the same ... it seems like we are cold when in fact we just like what does it for us ... like any couple .... we are the same ......it is completely normal .... just keep being who you are xxx

You need to ask @Stefano
He coined the term I think! 😁
Oh I did ... that is correct ......

1628119784567.png

I just watched this delightful video by a young Irish lass who DIY'd her greenhouse floor. I like hers so much better than Lydia's 30k greenhouse that is full of dying, thirsty plants
How lovely is this girl ..she mentions Lydia but says that she couldn't afford it .... But hunny .....yours looks 10 X beetr than Labia of the Manors!
Just goes to show ... you can be a lovely influencer and be relatable! "RELATABLE" ..THIS IS THE WORD LYDIOT!!!!

I really appreciate your insight @Stefano but I would argue that it says way more about the person giving you the exampled insult than what it says about you.
Now I am by no means a precious person, or a perfect person and I see the irony of what I am saying on a "gossip" site but I felt I needed to publicly state my discomfort in teasing someone for something they can't really help ie overbite, no jawline. To me, it's almost the equivalent of teasing someone for a disability and that's why I wanted to put my POV out there. I didn't single anyone out and I feel that I spoke quite gently with still showing my discomfort.
I really love this group and the variety of people in it and I agree with @Gemma_NYC that a simple "Hey guys, can you tone it down" should not result in a big issue. I'll quote my original post.

Anyway, I love everyone here and I really meant no harm. I appreciate how different we all are and I hope we can all continue to express ourselves respectfully. To thine own self be true xx
No harm caused I am sure ... and we all appreciate your point of view .. I was just putting mine across as I know that such topics can de-rail the thread sometimes ... you have an opinion that is as valid as mine but that's what makes us amazing here ... we can dicuss without arguments ... we can love each other without hate ... that is our thread xxx :love::love::love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
But let's lighten the mood ... DJ on the decks Stefano ....

Here is a little gem I found ..... let's have a boogie!!!! :LOL::love::love::love::love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But let's lighten the mood ... DJ on the decks Stefano ....

Here is a little gem I found ..... let's have a boogie!!!! :LOL::love::love::love::love::love:

I’m a huge music fan, Bolan, Bowie, Morrissey, Elvis and so on but without fail Stefano you remind me every time how much I love disco, thank you🕺💃🏻🕺💃🏻🎼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ali’s vlog - without doubt, THE most boring thing ever, just a hotch-potch of old bits of crap cobbled together for the views. The clip of Porter in the paddling pool is weeks old, Jeez, he should be able to swim The Channel by now!

Looked like he had some sort of filter on his face throughout the video. Clickbait title to make people think he was going for something like hair plugs or a personality implant but he just went to get a spot squeezed.
Ya wasn’t the Porter in the pool part in Lydia’s Vlog.
I guess Lydia figured if I can’t make my face small I’ll make Ali’s face bigger. So she sent him to her doctor that botched her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m a huge music fan, Bolan, Bowie, Morrissey, Elvis and so on but without fail Stefano you remind me every time how much I love disco, thank you🕺💃🏻🕺💃🏻🎼
Disco is never going to go out of fashion ... you can dance to it or have a little boogie down whilst driving..a little bit like a classic flap from Chanel bag ... It never goes out of fashion (but is definitely not an "investment") :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yaaas! It's really helpful and everyone is so kind. No one is salty to anyone. I came to post about my experience with Her Labiaship but found myself staying.

Regarding the Phillips Kingsley elasticiser (sp?) There's a 5 in 1 version too. Also, they're doing virtual consultations...they're like 150 pounds or something. For 45 minutes. The only weird thing is that you have to tell your credit card info on the phone and you don't get a receipt. Is that normal practice?

I guess with the appointment they tell you to take photos of your scalp etc...and recommend their own products most likely.

Reactions: 11
For anyone in the UK, you can get a 1000ml bottle of PK Elasticiser on Amazon for around £40 at the moment. It’s amazing value. It’s a limited edition version - pomegranate and cassis - and smells amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She hasn't said a peep about why she didn't post Monday, did she? Or maybe I missed it?

Clearly, she knew she could not claim internet issues and loss of power for the 4th time.

Also, I bet Teefer's Ibiza vlogs were well done, posted quickly and now Lydiot must be on the floor wondering how she can top Josie's. If she even can.

If not, she's going to need floor scraping and chicken breathing again.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.