Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So either Ali did not vlog at all in Ibeefa or was not allowed to upload his Ibeefa footage before Lyds ... Poor sod.
This looks like a portion of the vlog was filmed prior to the Freebiza trip. The car monologue and treatment that followed seems to be filmed after they got back.

He's probably still editing their PR trip and will upload it in the next week or two. And I wouldn't put it past Lydiot to make sure she uploads first.

And didn't Lydiot miss her Monday upload? Go figure, lazy numpty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Labia Lodge
I've been wanting and not wanting to ask/know this for a while now because I'm afraid of the answer. But why is she referred as her labiaship sometimes ... I'm scared but curious. 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've been wanting and not wanting to ask/know this for a while now because I'm afraid of the answer. But why is she referred as her labiaship sometimes ... I'm scared but curious. 😖
I’m not sure why either😫
Was it when she was in to very tight , odd colored leggings that would reveal her camel toe?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her voice has changed so much, in the London fashion week vlog she has on her YouTube from 5 years ago at the 6 minute mark she definitely doesn’t sound as posh!

Reactions: 13
There's a lack of respect, certainly on her part, and for me that's the death of a relationship.
She calls him Mr. Millen-Gordon sometimes. You guys don’t think it’s cute lol. I personally think he should’ve taken her last name 🤣🤣🤣🤣

While I get what you're saying, with Lydia and Ali it runs deeper than physical affection like you mentioned. They don't even speak to each other affectionately, and you can often see them glaring at each other in their videos

I don't even follow Josie's thread. Literally took the name she's being called on here and made it into the thread title. Sorry but I'm not taking the backlash for the name she's been given
I don’t follow her either and I don’t know her. I watched her last two vlogs just out of curiosity and from reading about it here. But honestly I don’t think it’s meant that way here. You’re looking into it too much. It’s just joking around and fun. Just like when you pick on your little brother or sister about something but you don’t really mean it.

Yes! Another jason mamoa fan, honestly why when do i tell people about my crush ob him do they say "he looks like he needs a shower" yes thats the point grubby caveman look haha id much rather that than perfectly pruned like charlie and Ali, imagine how much time they spend in the bathroom!!!
Third one right here too 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think it’s just me and I cannot abide men that stand there taking selfie’s of themselves tagging their clothing brands. Give me a Jasón Momoa any day 😂😂 am I right 🔥
Yes! Another jason mamoa fan, honestly why when do i tell people about my crush ob him do they say "he looks like he needs a shower" yes thats the point grubby caveman look haha id much rather that than perfectly pruned like charlie and Ali, imagine how much time they spend in the bathroom!!!
Yes! I'd take a dirty Jason Momoa any day over the Ali-type. 😆

JM1.jpeg
JM2.jpeg

JM3.jpeg
JM4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The Phillips hue lights! Do you guys recommend them?
I do hugely bought some halogen cheapo's because didnt have very much at the time, broke in about 1 year, plus they may be slight expensive but they last for ages since they're LED's I mean to use their features yeah using the Alexa app you'll have to use that like the dimmer etc (voice control as well but have to use think its only the Echo Plus or think its Zigbee the thing which controls essentially all bluetooth devices is how they are controlled) but can use them without that just miss out on all those things

Don’t be daft, her ego wouldn’t fit in the Birkin!
Her brain would though and have a massive amount of space left!

I wanna find that one about Josie and the builders should be pretty amusing

Reactions: 6
Thank you. That's really kind.

Long story short, I started off working for a few major fashion publications (W Magazine, WWD, etc). I hated it (not as glam as everyone thinks) and promptly moved into global advertising (think MadMen circa 2000s).

I worked my way up the corporate ladder at ad agencies managing millions for global brands (luxury skincare, cosmetics, airlines, tech, etc.) and jumped off said ladder to work for myself.

The first business failed miserably. I sold one product to a friend from college. Such is life. Lol

The second company (niche e-commerce business) did very well and went from zero to six figures in 15 months. The third did even better (can't say because it would be easy to figure out; it's niche and large). Today, I own several businesses and have learned a hell of a lot along the way.

I started fairly young, as I'm a thirty-something. I'm an ENT-J, so that explains my personality to a 'T' (a personality that is rare for a woman). So now, I start new businesses from scratch that I consider passion projects, travel with my partner (before and after this Covid hiatus, obvs), invest, and try to add value to the people and places I encounter.

I was fired up by Lydiot's lack of business savvy, gaslighting, and duplicity regarding the ASA/CMA. As a result, I stumbled upon this site one day and let it rip. I had words for her on Twitter as well, she attempted to clap back...

So here we are.

I actually support a lot of actual content creators and actual businesswomen, but Lydiot is neither. She seriously rubbed me the wrong way and I felt it my duty to expose her for the grifting, gaslighting, imbecile that she is. I feel like I've done my part.

Now I stick around for the fabulous community, snark, and occasional Lydiot slapdown when she needs to be humbled yet again. 😆

Love it. You're like a pitbull on those sub counts. Those two will wish they'd never bought one single follower.

Here here! I second that! You guys and gals are fabulous and I appreciate the witty banter and collective badassery of this thread.

Your businesses and you sound fascinating! If you ever write a book I’ll read it for sure. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That video of Ali and Charlie …
Im not trying to be melodramatic but im so attracted to my other half, not in a PDA way but s casual touch or little flirt and a quick Kiss when we’re passing just to let one another know we care…

maybe, and just maybe, but maybe she doesn’t need constant affection? She said her love language is acts of service (what a surprise she can barely butter toast) but what a sad existence, no real affection with your other half that people literally question his sexuality??
Im convinced all this is a front to let people know she had a “flawless” marriage when maybe even she is worried he could be gay?? I know I would be!
I've been with my husband for like 15 years, and we rarely touch each other. It's not like it's even a "we've been together forever" thing either, it's just how we are, and more specifically how I am. I hate being hugged, and I don't mind hand holding and casual kisses and stuff but I'm from a Scandinavian background and I'm very physically reserved. I don't even like to hug my mom. So maybe Lydia is like that? Nothing wrong with it. It's just the way some people are. My husband and I very much enjoy each other in that way, but not so much casually.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You need to ask @Stefano
He coined the term I think! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ali’s vlog - without doubt, THE most boring thing ever, just a hotch-potch of old bits of crap cobbled together for the views. The clip of Porter in the paddling pool is weeks old, Jeez, he should be able to swim The Channel by now!

Looked like he had some sort of filter on his face throughout the video. Clickbait title to make people think he was going for something like hair plugs or a personality implant but he just went to get a spot squeezed.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

I just watched this delightful video by a young Irish lass who DIY'd her greenhouse floor. I like hers so much better than Lydia's 30k greenhouse that is full of dying, thirsty plants

• Heart
Reactions: 26
MY PEOPLE.

I just watched this delightful video by a young Irish lass who DIY'd her greenhouse floor. I like hers so much better than Lydia's 30k greenhouse that is full of dying, thirsty plants
she actually refers to lyds in that video .and her greenhouse .. ( never watched her before, youtube recommends etc )

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ali’s vlog - without doubt, THE most boring thing ever, just a hotch-potch of old bits of crap cobbled together for the views. The clip of Porter in the paddling pool is weeks old, Jeez, he should be able to swim The Channel by now!

Looked like he had some sort of filter on his face throughout the video. Clickbait title to make people think he was going for something like hair plugs or a personality implant but he just went to get a spot squeezed.
Maybe he thought that he was going for « balls re implant »! They might have been useful on his honeymoon with char char!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are Lydia's eyes so small?
Screenshot_20210804-220346_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210804-221219_Photo Editor.jpg

Was she drunk when she applied her fake tan ? There is an actual tan line separating her neck from her chest. Bizarre.

Screenshot_20210804-220346_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210804-220359_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210804-220414_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.