Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like Frow; I know she is not perfect, but I do enjoy her content. I am a bit disturbed to see that she's joined Lydia and Josie on the "manifesting" bandwagon though 😬

One thing's for sure - Lydia won't be celebrating the success of her former bestie!! She'll be crying into her marrows 🤣
yeah but Vics manifesting is working, because, you know SHE DOES WORK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The word "Manifesting" is such a joke.

Attaining what you want in life is called:
  1. setting your intentions (visualization),
  2. creating a plan/goal,
  3. following through on that plan/goal (the work)
  4. to its completion,
  5. and iterating along the way.
Of course, visualization of the desired outcome is a key starting point, I do it all of the time when I'm tackling something big –– but it's one piece of a much larger puzzle.

You can believe you'll have anything, but if you don't make a plan, put it in the work, and take tangible steps to acquire it, you won't. The word attempts to remove accountability and work ethic (working smart and hard) from the equation.

Life simply does not work that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

2. creating a plan/goal,
  4. to its completion,
Of course, visualization of the desired outcome is a key starting point, I do it all of the time when I'm tackling something big –– but it's one piece of a much larger puzzle.

You can believe you'll have anything, but if you don't make a plan, put it in the work, and take tangible steps to acquire it, you won't. The word attempts to remove accountability and work ethic (working smart and hard) from the equation.

Man I love this. I’m sick to death of seeing this word everywhere at the moment. You can manifest anything - I can manifest a bloody cream cheese bagel but I still need to go to the shop to get one and then boom! I’ve manifested it. Ffs. It’s the buzzword of the moment with no clarity or substance behind it meaning erm… you have to work for it too!
Doctors don’t manifest a medical degree!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Lydia millen #101 show me you've overdone the fillers without showing me you've overdone the fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 68

2. creating a plan/goal,
  4. to its completion,

This - a 1000 times @Gemma_NYC.

I can't stand the manifestation BS (sorry, honestly no offence to anyone that believes in it) - I think it just perpetuates people's inner belief that they aren't in control of the path of their own lives because it's much more comforting to think that way - same with fate/destiny etc.

The only positive thing manifesting does is bring a goal or idea into sharper focus - you might think you are sending the universe a big wishlist but really you are just helping yourself create a game plan and focus on the end goal because you are actively bringing it to the forefront of your mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
ps. lyds, if you are listening, "Manifesting" ISN´T posting a thinly veiled beg on instagram. Hope that helps.
(it´s just begging ).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
This EXACTLY!

Reactions: 20
ps. lyds, if you are listening, "Manifesting" ISN´T posting a thinly veiled beg on instagram. Hope that helps.
(it´s just begging ).

Unfortunately their image of "Manifesting" is simply that ... wishing and begging for it to happen without any will to work hard or plan for it.

All the instawhores are using the word......... it gives the complete wrong impression to their young audiences.

"Oh look guys .. just wish for something and poof .. just like that you will get it".

This is fuelling the fire of cases of depression and suicide in the world and the overwhelming need of young adults to be gifted everything in life and being famous for just being themselves and like @Gemma_NYC the world simply doesn't work that way.

Sad story .. it really is and these influencers take no accountability whatsoever which just fuels the rise in narcisism ... it's a vicious circle.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Man I love this. I’m sick to death of seeing this word everywhere at the moment. You can manifest anything - I can manifest a bloody cream cheese bagel but I still need to go to the shop to get one and then boom! I’ve manifested it. Ffs. It’s the buzzword of the moment with no clarity or substance behind it meaning erm… you have to work for it too!
Doctors don’t manifest a medical degree!
Yes! And people get lost at the "I need to get this tangible thing from the bakery to my house."

Manifesting is simply another catchphrase like "best-selling" used to sell life coaching, courses, books, etc. by swindlers who have "manifested" very little in their own lives. Success, whatever that means to you, is not manifested – it's earned.

Yes, you must visualize yourself in the future as having what you set out to achieve. But that's just the beginning and a very small step in the not-so-glamorous process of getting there.

There is zero substance behind the term and it leaves those that ascribe to it worse off than they started because they fail to understand that everything under the sun has a process –– and the work must be done. Then they are disillusioned when said thing doesn't magically appear in their lives.

I subscribe to Pareto's Law (80/20 rule): if 20 percent of my effort is not producing 80 percent of my results ... my tit is broken. And thus I must rework the plan.

Stubborn with the vision, flexible with the plan.

I wasn't featured in Entrepreneur magazine and other high-profile business publications because I manifested it –– I worked my ass off for years before I had great PR. I don't travel the world because I manifested it. I laid out a clear strategy and worked the plan. I started with clarity, a step-by-step plan of action, took the hits, and kept moving forward –– remaining flexible along the way.

"That's how winning is done."

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I follow ITF thread too and they're all insufferable. I always laugh when someone praises the others on their threads. Theyre all materialistic new money no-fashion-sense "influencers" with horrible husbands/boyfriends. Wow what a group to belong to.

Also the whole manifesting thing, i'm the same age as Vic and the Secret was around when i was a teenager, pretty sure she'd seen it too. Later it was ridiculed the same way horoscopes were, because that's what is is: wishful thinking. I mean if i really put effort into thinking i could convince myself i'm a multimillionaire, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes! And people get lost at the "I need to get this tangible thing from the bakery to my house."

Manifesting is simply another catchphrase like "best-selling" used to sell life coaching, courses, books, etc. by swindlers who have "manifested" very little in their own lives. Success, whatever that means to you, is not manifested – it's earned.

Yes, you must visualize yourself in the future as having what you set out to achieve. But that's just the beginning and a very small step in the not-so-glamorous process of getting there.

There is zero substance behind the term and it leaves those that ascribe to it worse off than they started because they fail to understand that everything under the sun has a process –– and the work must be done. Then they are disillusioned when said thing doesn't magically appear in their lives.

I subscribe to Pareto's Law (80/20 rule): if 20 percent of my effort is not producing 80 percent of my results ... my tit is broken. And thus I must rework the plan.

I wasn't featured in Entrepreneur magazine and other high-profile business publications because I manifested it –– I worked my ass off for years before I had great PR. I don't travel the world because I manifested it. I laid out a clear strategy and worked the plan. I started with clarity, a step-by-step plan of action and was flexible along the way.

View attachment 696321
I have to say, @Gemma_NYC, I truly enjoy your posts. Your viewpoint is always so succinctly explained and your insight is super smart. I’d be so fascinated to know your line of work (although I know this is anonymous so I won’t ask). Anyway, just wanted you to know that I appreciate your thoughts :)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I hope Ali's mum is not in the proverbial dog box for revealing who Lyds' "house sitter / pet sitter" is ...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope Ali's mum is not in the proverbial dog box for revealing who Lyds' "house sitter / pet sitter" is ...
She won’t be « gifted » an old bag this time, just some overgrown courgettes, ie marrows😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone able to give us a subscriber count for Lyds' IG account ?
Is she still buying followers ? Are we still deleting bots ... ? 🙋‍♀️

Screenshot_20210804-191729_YouTube.jpg

This is an old vlog. It's filmed a few days after they had gone to their friends wedding !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

I wasn't featured in Entrepreneur magazine and other high-profile business publications because I manifested it –– I worked my ass off for years before I had great PR. I don't travel the world because I manifested it. I laid out a clear strategy and worked the plan. I started with clarity, a step-by-step plan of action, took the hits, and kept moving forward –– remaining flexible along the way.

View attachment 696321
I work in recruitment and this is something we all have in the back of our minds " I subscribe to Pareto's Law (80/20 rule): if 20 percent of my effort is not producing 80 percent of my results ... my tit is broken. And thus I must rework the plan."

People don't become successful because they bleeping manifest and beg for tit ....... They become successful because people beg them and they own their manifestations!

Something Lydiot et all should take note of!

@Gemma_NYC thank you for that comment ....It is exactly this type of calibre of person that joins this thread and can give insight and inpart knowledge to others that makes this thread one of the best I have ever come across. I learn daily from each and every one of you .. and for that I will never view this as a gossip or hate site!

Bravo to all Tattlers here 👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I have to say, @Gemma_NYC, I truly enjoy your posts. Your viewpoint is always so succinctly explained and your insight is super smart. I’d be so fascinated to know your line of work (although I know this is anonymous so I won’t ask). Anyway, just wanted you to know that I appreciate your thoughts :)
Thank you. That's really kind.

Long story short, I started off working for a few major fashion publications (W Magazine, WWD, etc). I hated it (not as glam as everyone thinks) and promptly moved into global advertising (think MadMen circa 2000s).

I worked my way up the corporate ladder at ad agencies managing millions for global brands (luxury skincare, cosmetics, airlines, tech, etc.) and jumped off said ladder to work for myself.

The first business failed miserably. I sold one product to a friend from college. Such is life. Lol

The second company (niche e-commerce business) did very well and went from zero to six figures in 15 months. The third did even better (can't say because it would be easy to figure out; it's niche and large). Today, I own several businesses and have learned a hell of a lot along the way.

I started fairly young, as I'm a thirty-something. I'm an ENT-J, so that explains my personality to a 'T' (a personality that is rare for a woman). So now, I start new businesses from scratch that I consider passion projects, travel with my partner (before and after this Covid hiatus, obvs), invest, and try to add value to the people and places I encounter.

I was fired up by Lydiot's lack of business savvy, gaslighting, and duplicity regarding the ASA/CMA. As a result, I stumbled upon this site one day and let it rip. I had words for her on Twitter as well, she attempted to clap back...

So here we are.

I actually support a lot of actual content creators and actual businesswomen, but Lydiot is neither. She seriously rubbed me the wrong way and I felt it my duty to expose her for the grifting, gaslighting, imbecile that she is. I feel like I've done my part.

Now I stick around for the fabulous community, snark, and occasional Lydiot slapdown when she needs to be humbled yet again. 😆

Anyone able to give us a subscriber count for Lyds' IG account ?
Is she still buying followers ? Are we still deleting bots ... ? 🙋‍♀️
Love it. You're like a pitbull on those sub counts. Those two will wish they'd never bought one single follower.

@Gemma_NYC thank you for that comment ....It is exactly this type of calibre of person that joins this thread and can give insight and inpart knowledge to others that makes this thread one of the best I have ever come across. I learn daily from each and every one of you .. and for that I wil never view this as a gossip or hate site!

Bravo to all Tattlers here 👏👏👏👏👏
Here here! I second that! You guys and gals are fabulous and I appreciate the witty banter and collective badassery of this thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
#nofilter
His eyes. And the dark marks under.
Screenshot_20210804-192306_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210804-193626_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Ok Aldi Costco's vlog:

Why are all men toothpick legs and huge arms??? Please explain? Even his mates look like him! And why has Aldi got the camera focussing on some guys arse?? hmmmmmmm "suits you sir" :LOL::LOL::LOL:.

"My ball is just over there and the hole is there" ....Bet you say that regularly to Lydiot babes ahahahaha

His mate carries his clubs like a "real" man and Aldi has his motorised OAP scooter to carry his .....laughable!

So he is having work done through Lydiot but doesn't actually know what they are going to do to him???I mean are you for bleeping real???? (Oh I get it ... it's for free or begged for so why not duck around with your face.....silly me :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:(n)(n)(n))

So you had a blemish under your eye .. and as vain as you are you had to remove it as everything has to be perfect in the life of the Millen-Morons but this footage (correct me if I am wrong) was done after Ibeeefhaaa ... so I am sure you are not supposed to go and suntan whilst undergoing Laser treatment otherwise you get darker areas that will appear where you have had the laser ... FUCKWIT!

No no hunny ... you didn't get a yacht ... it was a speedboat .....so not as "bougie" as you like to tell the minions on your little video. GET ...YOUR ..FACTS..CORRECT!

Boring as usual ..... never change Aldi ....just keep boring us .. why change the habit of a lifetime babes xx

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Ok Aldi Costco's vlog:

Why are all men toothpick legs and huge arms??? Please explain? Even his mates look like him! And why has Aldi got the camera focussing on some guys arse?? hmmmmmmm "suits you sir" :LOL::LOL::LOL:.

"My ball is just over there and the hole is there" ....Bet you say that regularly to Lydiot babes ahahahaha

His mate carries his clubs like a "real" man and Aldi has his motorised OAP scooter to carry his .....laughable!

So he is having work done through Lydiot but doesn't actually know what they are going to do to him???I mean are you for bleeping real???? (Oh I get it ... it's for free or begged for so why not duck around with your face.....silly me :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:(n)(n)(n))

So you had a blemish under your eye .. and as vain as you are you had to remove it as everything has to be perfect in the life of the Millen-Morons but this footage (correct me if I am wrong) was done after Ibeeefhaaa ... so I am sure you are not supposed to go and suntan whilst undergoing Laser treatment otherwise you get darker areas that will appear where you have had the laser ... FUCKWIT!

No no hunny ... you didn't get a yacht ... it was a speedboat .....so not as "bougie" as you like to tell the minions on your little video. GET ...YOUR ..FACTS..CORRECT!

Boring as usual ..... never change Aldi ....just keep boring us .. why change the habit of a lifetime babes xx
So either Ali did not vlog at all in Ibeefa or was not allowed to upload his Ibeefa footage before Lyds ... Poor sod.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.