Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I get what you're saying, with Lydia and Ali it runs deeper than physical affection like you mentioned. They don't even speak to each other affectionately, and you can often see them glaring at each other in their videos

I don't even follow Josie's thread. Literally took the name she's being called on here and made it into the thread title. Sorry but I'm not taking the backlash for the name she's been given
Nor should you, I ‘liked’ your suggestion and probably other posts in the same vein, on reflection though that was thoughtless. In other circumstances I’d look sideways at someone else doing likewise. It’s not easy walking the line. 😀

Reactions: 13
I don't even follow Josie's thread. Literally took the name she's being called on here and made it into the thread title. Sorry but I'm not taking the backlash for the name she's been given
I am not sure what you mean by the backlash? I'm sorry if you feel attacked - that was not my intention. I didn't even know about a new thread title? I just felt a bit uncomfortable teasing someone for what I thought was their looks from birth. I didn't realise she had veneers. Not that it really changes how I feel about teasing but I understand how it's more fair game.

Hate to break it to you, its veneers and a LOT of gifted dental work! She had an overbite if you look at her older vlogs. but it looked proportional to her face. She went ahead and made it a lot more pronounced. Then she had a gifted Invisalign treatment too. All that gifted work has caused this damage. If she had paid out of her pocket to a decent dentist, this wouldn't have happened. Since she made money out of this gifted treatments, I think its fair to make fun of her.
I don't know Josie or follow her so I wasn't aware of her dental history. I don't know anything about her at all, apart from what I read on here. I just saw people paying her out for her chin and teeth and thought, well she can't help it and good on her for not feeling the need to 'fix' everything. I guess we all draw the line somewhere - mine is teasing people for things they can't help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Yes! Another jason mamoa fan, honestly why when do i tell people about my crush ob him do they say "he looks like he needs a shower" yes thats the point grubby caveman look haha id much rather that than perfectly pruned like charlie and Ali, imagine how much time they spend in the bathroom!!!
I am all about this 😂🔥 it’s a good thing being attracted to raw masculinity. I think it’s good to remember to focus on that too and not forget that exists too. I know Ali seems a gently soul but wow I can’t see him chopping wood, throwing axes and throwing me around cave man style 😂😂😂 oops I said too much

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂

I have been looking into it for my lil sister who's disabled. She's in bed mostly so I wanted to buy the starter kit with the hub, she wants the aurora borealis theme. Is it hard to set it up? @Gemma_NYC the fact that she won't have to call us to turn off the lights helps too.

Significant overbite and TMJ here. You can wear a splint and it helps. But it it's severe double jaw corrective surgery is needed. I'm quite scared of it although I need it. Did anyone else get it?

i haven’t had it yet but will be having it done in the future as
Hate to break it to you, its veneers and a LOT of gifted dental work! She had an overbite if you look at her older vlogs. but it looked proportional to her face. She went ahead and made it a lot more pronounced. Then she had a gifted Invisalign treatment too. All that gifted work has caused this damage. If she had paid out of her pocket to a decent dentist, this wouldn't have happened. Since she made money out of this gifted treatments, I think its fair to make fun of her.

I have the same issue with my jaw as josie. I went for consultations for Invisalign and ‘normal’ braces but was told not to do it until I had seen a nhs dentist due to the possibility of surgery. I need the surgery and was told that I can’t go ‘private’ as once you do one treatment you can’t then go for the surgery.. it is a horrible process but I know it will be done right and it will have the effect I want
But it is each to their own.

I have the same issue with my jaw as josie. I went for consultations for Invisalign and ‘normal’ braces but was told not to do it until I had seen a nhs dentist due to the possibility of surgery. I need the surgery and was told that I can’t go ‘private’ as once you do one treatment you can’t then go for the surgery.. it is a horrible process but I know it will be done right and it will have the effect I want
I must add there also isn’t many private ‘jaw surgeons’ (maxiollofscial surgery) as it is very very expensive

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Wishing you the best of luck with it xx

I must add there also isn’t many private ‘jaw surgeons’ (maxiollofscial surgery) as it is very very expensive

Reactions: 10
Here (France) Social Security fully reimburses maxillodental surgery up to the age of 16. My youngest daughter had an occlusion problem, but when she was offered surgery, she was afraid and preferred to wear braces. However, the dental surgeon told her that she would still have problems later.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think on the theme of teasing people, I would like to point out that no one on here is viscious or a body-shamer. This is not the thread for those types of people. Here it is all in jest and I think if these 2 were not such horrendous individuals (Josie with her racism and classicism.. and Lydia with her lack of empathy to anything and anyone and bullying attitude) then there would be no thread as we would overlook imperfections if they were genuinely nice.

I think this is where the line rests.

For example .. I have thinning hair due to Cancer treatment .. not nice even for a man but that's life and I get on with it .. but I would not get upset about someone picking up on someones baldness and being offended. Maybe it's just personal to each and every member but that's the beauty here ..we are all different. But in no way should people feel attacked for writing what is in reality just jesting.

That's my 2 cents on the topic before it gets blown out of all proportion with this theme.

;);)

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I think on the theme of teasing people, I would like to point out that no one on here is viscious or a body-shamer. This is not the thread for those types of people. Here it is all in jest and I think if these 2 were not such horrendous individuals (Josie with her racism and classicism.. and Lydia with her lack of empathy to anything and anyone and bullying attitude) then there would be no thread as we would overlook imperfections if they were genuinely nice.

For example .. I have thinning hair due to Cancer treatment .. not nice even for a man but that's life and I get on with it .. but I would not get upset about someone picking up on someones baldness and being offended. Maybe it's just personal to each and every member but that's the beauty here ..we are all different. But in no way should people feel attacked for writing what is in reality just jesting.

That's my 2 cents on the topic before it gets blown out of all proportion with this theme.

;);)
1 »Millen »%❤😍🥰😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

;);)
Agreed! People honestly can look whatever and still be beautiful. After all we all have different tastes. It's just rarely about the look itself, because I'm a personality type and if I'll learn, that the person is all rotten inside, they will lose their appeal to me and I will stop even considering them attractive. And it works the other way around - the person can not be conventionally attractive, but if they have a great kind personality, they absolutely will become so in my eyes.

Oh, on that topic, I got disappointed in one of my celebrity crushes yesterday (not entirely his fault, but still) and my two idiots were celebrating that it's now only 16263717 more in my crush list🤔🤣 Absolutely including Jason, yes😈😈😈😈🔥🥵

I did consider Josephine quite pretty before, but after everything I've learnt about her, it just doesn't work for me anymore. And her fake, bad mad teeth are not helping the situation either, that's for sure😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Look. I've seen GG and they took body shaming to an entirely new level. In comparison, we are very kind. Generally, it's not the main topic on here. Unless people are altering their bodies in ways that can be helped (facial fillers, plastic surgery, etc.).

Every single human being has quirks or something that is different... and that's okay.

My 2nd toe is longer than my first, and my friend says it looks like it's flicking the other toes off. I don't lose my sh*t when she jokes about my long toes. I could care less because quite frankly there's nothing I can do about it, nor do I care enough to. 😆

You're right, we tend to overlook blatantly obvious things about people when they have a number of redeeming qualities. Lydia has few and far between, and well Josie... she has a pronounced overbite that for one reason or another was never addressed as a child – it is what it is.

When there are things that can't be helped, I get how it can be triggering – especially if someone feels they can relate. If that's the case, ask us to simmer down and we will. A simple, "Hey guys, can you tone it down?" is absolutely okay. I certainly wouldn't take offense to it. And there's the trusty "Ignore" button on everyone's profile that is also wonderful. Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I am not sure what you mean by the backlash? I'm sorry if you feel attacked - that was not my intention. I didn't even know about a new thread title? I just felt a bit uncomfortable teasing someone for what I thought was their looks from birth. I didn't realise she had veneers. Not that it really changes how I feel about teasing but I understand how it's more fair game.
It seemed my thread suggestion started it, as that was what was replied to when the discussion started. That's why I defended myself

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Agreed. Josie's nickname was around long before we mentioned it here. Let's not single out one person for referencing Josie's teeth situation. We've all joked about it in some form.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

I'm not certain if this is the same surgery but an American blogger I watch, Shelby Church, had double jaw surgery about 9 months ago and vlogged the process. It's a very interesting watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is a major win for Vic, and guess who's not offering a public congratulatory comment? Lydiot can't stand to see women in her industry doing way better than her and it's so obvious. She even mentioned it at one point in a vlog.

This is legitimately killing it and a renewed contract with Bvlgari, no less.

Lydiot... breathe chicken, breathe.

Victoria on Instagram_ “All I se_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_CSHt7nPodAc_.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm not certain if this is the same surgery but an American blogger I watch, Shelby Church, had double jaw surgery about 9 months ago and vlogged the process. It's a very interesting watch.
Oh interesting! Thank you!

Reactions: 3
This is a major win for Vic, and guess who's not offering a public congratulatory comment? Lydiot can't stand to see women in her industry doing way better than her and it's so obvious. She even mentioned it at one point in a vlog.

This is legitimately killing it and a renewed contract with Bvlgari, no less.

Lydiot... breathe chicken, breathe.

View attachment 696024
I quite like Frow; I know she is not perfect, but I do enjoy her content. I am a bit disturbed to see that she's joined Lydia and Josie on the "manifesting" bandwagon though 😬

One thing's for sure - Lydia won't be celebrating the success of her former bestie!! She'll be crying into her marrows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
One thing's for sure - Lydia won't be celebrating the success of her former bestie!! She'll be crying into her marrows 🤣
Lydiot thinks she can stand in her closet and shoot the same nauseating and boredom-inducing reels and call herself a "fashion" influencer. She is notorious for doing the least and expecting the most.

Not a strategic business brain cell to be found at the dusty bunga.

She's been in this game for 10 years and still doesn't get it. She has no clue how to do her job and it shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.