Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that a guinea fowl!

Ibiza mood, missing the polls!
No matter what bird that is, it better keep running, or it will end up as the next x-mas deco.

Just saw a sad video of Lorry Hill, who had Covid (delta variant) recently. Maybe someone wants to watch it, too.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I read once, that it's pretty easy to poison yourself with homegrown courgettes. Good job she won't be eating them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I read once, that it's pretty easy to poison yourself with homegrown courgettes. Good job she won't be eating them.
I read that, too. I think when they are bitter?? Gave me much respect of them. If I had a garden I would be too afraid to eat them. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she proud of her oversized courgettes. It doesn’t mean she’s skilled, it means she’s left it too long before harvesting them. They’re not nice to eat when they are left to get that big on the plant.
Ha ha! Hilarious! She gets every single thing wrong, just can't be bothered to do anything well. Aldi doesn't call her the slothiest of sloths for nothing. She is one lazy moo moo.

Stuff of nightmares, people!!!😱😱😱😱 Also what a disrespect of the waiter being still there and trying to take the food order, while these two idiots were cackling and trying to decide who looks better in the camera. I'm getting all the second hand embarrassment🙃View attachment 694646View attachment 694647
duck me that overbite could scare even Putin ..............wowsers ......There is your Nuclear weapon right there ... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The room looks crap.
tit like a bleeping IBIS room ...and I have stayed in plenty as I am not bougie .. I can afford 5 stars but why the duck do I need to ... I aint got anything to prove to anyone .......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And, yes, this particular Instagram Story got on my very last nerve so I swiftly reported it for advertising false health information! 😤
Thanks for alerting us to this. I've reported this Instagram Story on @lydiamillenhome as False Health information as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Someone slap me in the face because THIS cannot be real. Who in their right mind is doing thexy poses with a goddamn veg?? I mean who??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can this post be reported to the ASA for false advertising ?
Why, yes. Yes, it can.

Take screenshots and fill out their form. It takes less than 2-3 minutes.

It is considered a false and misleading health claim. When an influencer makes health or medical claims about a product, they must provide solid scientific data and research, or could risk a lawsuit. That brand has to substantiate objective claims such as the one Lydiot made.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
No Lydiot. Your features are not "pronounced." Nothing to do with your nose. It's called 'Pillow Face' and 'Overdone Fillers,' dingbat!

Josie was trying to be nice about your "cheekbones" –– more like overdone cheek filler! Flying saucer-face, chipmunk cheeks, duck lips, witch chin... botched!

That lighting is doing you no favors.

View attachment 694772

And Josie! Oh my. I have no words...

View attachment 694750

True.

Josie is not going to let Lydiot upstage her. Lol
Yeah she needs her jaw broken and realigned. Would look way better in the end.

• Haha
  • Wow
No Lydiot. Your features are not "pronounced." Nothing to do with your nose. It's called 'Pillow Face' and 'Overdone Fillers,' dingbat!

Josie was trying to be nice about your "cheekbones" –– more like overdone cheek filler! Flying saucer-face, chipmunk cheeks, duck lips, witch chin... botched!

That lighting is doing you no favors.

View attachment 694772

And Josie! Oh my. I have no words...

View attachment 694750

True.

Josie is not going to let Lydiot upstage her. Lol

THIS THIS THIS ALLLLLLLL DAY!!!!! Lydia is sooooooooo unhappy about her face in this ....

Lovely you fucked with your face and without filters this is the result ... welcome to the "real" world hunny...I cannot breathe ..... I have to give kudos to Horsetooth bumbler as she royally threw Lydiot under the bus here ... friend .. what friend ahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But then Teefers trying to speak Spanish ..... cringe .. but she still says "I am showing off" .... ahahahahahaha

All I saw daaaaaaaaahling Josie was this ⬇

1628023394209.png

I love "Tuna" the greyhound as I have 2 myself but look again ... It's Johoar farmhouse Mumbler....

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
ARGHHH … this Instagram Story has me seething!

“The Puressentiel Rest & Relax air spray is such a great natural alternative to sleep medication.”

View attachment 694810

WHISKEY. TANGO. FOXTROT. 🤬

Unlike Lydia, I am a registered Healthcare Professional with two University Degrees and I have serious issues with this ridiculous caption for several reasons.
  1. Lydia has absolutely NO business providing her followers with any information that could remotely be construed as medical advice.

2. If a person is genuinely suffering from insomnia, no amount or combination of essential oils present in the air they breathe will miraculously lull them into a peaceful night’s sleep.

3. If a person has been taking prescription sedative hypnotics regularly for a significant period of time, suddenly ceasing these medications without consulting their treating Physician can lead to withdrawal symptoms that include muscle tremors, excessive sweating, nausea, vomiting, dehydration, and in extreme circumstances, cardiac arrhythmia which may require urgent mechanical defibrillation.

4. The word ‘natural’. I swear this word annoys the living daylights out of me like no other. Just because something is labelled as ‘natural’ does NOT mean it is safe for humans or animals - mercury, lead, arsenic, uranium, plutonium, francium and polonium are just a few naturally occurring elements on the Periodic Table that are lethal even in the smallest of doses.
Lydia is an incompetent muppet who can barely manage to upload two incoherent vlogs to her YouTube channel according to the schedule she set for herself, so she’s definitely not in any position to be telling people they can cure their insomnia by using a freaking air freshener that she has been paid to advertise.

And, yes, this particular Instagram Story got on my very last nerve so I swiftly reported it for advertising false health information! 😤
With some many people getting lung cancer and never smoked, I’m wondering if it’s all the candles, air scents, mists etc. That are causing it?

• Sad
  • Heart
THIS THIS THIS ALLLLLLLL DAY!!!!! Lydia is sooooooooo unhappy about her face in this ....

Lovely you fucked with your face and without filters this is the result ... welcome to the "real" world hunny...I cannot breathe ..... I have to give kudos to Horsetooth bumbler as she royally threw Lydiot under the bus here ... friend .. what friend ahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Right! The fact that Josie included Lydiot's internal dialogue about her botched face is just priceless. Real friends definitely don't do that. They deserve each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She lost me already at "natural". Shut up!!!!!

I suffer from insomnia. I didn't sleep at night for over a year (could also have been nearly two year, I didn't count), only a few hours in the morning, when the sun was up again. So I could go to Uni and/or my job, without being totally miserable. I just couldn't fall asleep, no matter what. I take now off-label meds that make me tired enough to fall asleep, but it's still a crappy sleep, and sometimes it doesn't work.

So duck off with your bs!!!
I take CBD oil ( the kind with thc ). I take it 3 hrs before bed and soon as I start feeling “good”, I go to bed and have a great sleep! I don’t have to get up at night to go to the washroom either. If I don’t take it, I don’t sleep.

Reactions: 12
FE7D8989-C7C3-4A36-BA2F-6574C0F47F49.jpeg

First off, Ministyle, you need to get a life if you only watch Lydiot and Teefers! Secondly, if viewer’s comments get you down, then wait until you stumble upon racist Josiefiend’s comments.😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.