Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Josie who is very short has been wearing lidl’s dress, but it doesn’t look too long ! And why did they have to wear snazzy dresses for the boat outing, to impress the fish!! By the way the Mediterranean is salty! ( they forgot that it is dirty too!)

Is it Lydia's dress or does Josie have the blue and white one as well as the other Zimmerman dress Lydia copied?

Who dresses up like that for a boat day, wouldn't u just wear a bikini with shorts or a beach dress over it. Those two pretentious twats!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You can really tell by the way she plopped(Lydia) into the water, that she can’t swim. And Ali did some knee down paddle!

Is it Lydia's dress or does Josie have the blue and white one as well as the other Zimmerman dress Lydia copied?

Who dresses up like that for a boat day, wouldn't u just wear a bikini with shorts or a beach dress over it. Those two pretentious twats!
The dress belonged to lidl!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do not love Josie at all, but she does look like a woman if you forgive her the teethers. Lydia looks like a man in drag next to her, with her lumpy face, huge features and unfeminine appearance! yuck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I do not love Josie at all, but she does look like a woman if you forgive her the teethers. Lydia looks like a man in drag next to her, with her lumpy face, huge features and unfeminine appearance! yuck!
You forgot the way she stomps around as if she had a giant diaper on, no grace, nothing delicate💩

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow, lidl admits that her features are big and that her face is lumpy!!
No Lydiot. Your features are not "pronounced." Nothing to do with your nose. It's called 'Pillow Face' and 'Overdone Fillers,' dingbat!

Josie was trying to be nice about your "cheekbones" –– more like overdone cheek filler! Flying saucer-face, chipmunk cheeks, duck lips, witch chin... botched!

That lighting is doing you no favors.

And Josie! Oh my. I have no words...

Josie Toothie.png

True.

Josie already has her 2nd vlog up! She’s so competitive!
Josie is not going to let Lydiot upstage her. Lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
No Lydiot. Your features are not "pronounced." Nothing to do with your nose. It's called 'Pillow Face' and 'Overdone Fillers,' dingbat!

Josie was trying to be nice about your "cheekbones" –– more like overdone cheek filler! Botched!

View attachment 694772

View attachment 694750

True.

Lydiot hates that she looks like a man next to any normal feminine woman 🧑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just watched Josies beefa vlogs - Although I find Josie irritating - I do get the sense she’s got a bit of sass and personality than….feel like I slightly warmed to her?! Lydia on the hand has literally nothing to say for herself. Ali is just the loser and Charlie is just a mansplaining prick. Also I almost sensed a weird vibe with Charlie or Lydia?! I also felt like no one interacted with Ali other than Josie who tried to get him involved. I may be well off the mark but my initial thinking!

Just watched Josies beefa vlogs - Although I find Josie irritating - I do get the sense she’s got a bit of sass and personality than….feel like I slightly warmed to her?! Lydia on the hand has literally nothing to say for herself. Ali is just the loser and Charlie is just a mansplaining prick. Also I almost sensed a weird vibe with Charlie or Lydia?! I also felt like no one interacted with Ali other than Josie who tried to get him involved. I may be well off the mark but my initial thinking!
To add whilst pigmentation is super common and normal - josies gets worse throughout the vlog - it looks red raw towards the end! Get out the sun!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Josie was trying to be nice about your "cheekbones" –– more like overdone cheek filler! Flying saucer-face, chipmunk cheeks, duck lips, witch chin... botched!

And yes Lydiot, your face does look like you're wearing a scream mask. Stay humble.

Lydia Millen Scream Mask.png
Scream+mask.jpeg
Lydia Scream Millen.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
The quality of that « lio Cabaret « was atrocious, they weren’t even « synchronized « I went to the « lido » in Paris and that was something, a bit kitsch but well performed.

Reactions: 18
Oh, Josephine absolutely is a vile witch. She's a very typical Mean Girl, who's all "U la la" in your face" and behind your back is a whole other story. She's buying crappy polyester dresses for over a 1000 pounds and doesn't blink an eye, but here it's too much for her. Despite her saying that the quality is good and she bought it from the insta ad, because it would've looked good to take a picture in🙃🙃 Swimming wear is for slimming, dumbass. It's literally in the name. So shut up about the price of something you've bought exclusively to take pics in, because you've liked the pics of it🖕

Ugh, they're both getting on my nerves so much. Still remember her commenting on how the builders in her house were eyening her crotch in a very tight leggings, because "that's what they do"🤬
Josie complaining about that 200 pound swimsuit was peak pathetic. I guess you forgot that HUMANS MADE IT, Josie, and THEY DESERVE TO BE PAID FOR THEIR WORK? Or do magical fairies come at night and magically sew swimsuits together for five pounds so they can upcharge? Just because it's an Instagram brand doesn't mean the employees don't deserve money. ALL CLOTHES ARE HANDMADE and all humans deserve a living wage for their work. It's that simple.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

View attachment 694772

View attachment 694750

True.

I think Josie plonked herself on that chair because she knew the light was better there. That girl is far too quick for slothy, lazy Lidl. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's LED smart lighting controllable through a smart home integration and an app – with the entire color spectrum. So if you are techie and appreciate a wide array of lighting options (warm/cool/etc.), then absolutely.

Lydiot didn't have her garden wired for outdoor lighting, Vic is doing it the correct way and these LED lights look much nicer. It's a more professional and detailed touch.

Moral of the story: Lydia is always doing the least if she's paying for it.

All of the lights in my home are Phillips LED smart lights, grouped by zones, and controllable by an app and Google Home. I love the flexibility and control –– no matter where in the world I am, I can manage lighting from an app and I have certain zones on timers (mainly outdoor).

My thoughts exactly. That cauliflower looks horrendous. A sign of cabbage worms. She should have done it properly and used diatomaceous earth (organic prevention).
We have Google Home and smart lighting, but just generic brands from Amazon. It saves a ton of money. We went with the brand that had the highest ratings. I love it, never going to go back!

Reactions: 13
We have Google Home and smart lighting, but just generic brands from Amazon. It saves a ton of money. We went with the brand that had the highest ratings. I love it, never going to go back!
I very rarely turn the lights on, nothing to do with money or anything, I just like very little light! Oh, i would love lidl’s dark bungalow😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
ARGHHH … this Instagram Story has me seething!

“The Puressentiel Rest & Relax air spray is such a great natural alternative to sleep medication.”

823CE15C-9C8A-43CD-AFEC-FEEF8BAA8BC0.jpeg

WHISKEY. TANGO. FOXTROT. 🤬

Unlike Lydia, I am a registered Healthcare Professional with two University Degrees and I have serious issues with this ridiculous caption for several reasons.
  1. Lydia has absolutely NO business providing her followers with any information that could remotely be construed as medical advice.

2. If a person is genuinely suffering from insomnia, no amount or combination of essential oils present in the air they breathe will miraculously lull them into a peaceful night’s sleep.

3. If a person has been taking prescription sedative hypnotics regularly for a significant period of time, suddenly ceasing these medications without consulting their treating Physician can lead to withdrawal symptoms that include muscle tremors, excessive sweating, nausea, vomiting, dehydration, and in extreme circumstances, cardiac arrhythmia which may require urgent mechanical defibrillation.

4. The word ‘natural’. I swear this word annoys the living daylights out of me like no other. Just because something is labelled as ‘natural’ does NOT mean it is safe for humans or animals - mercury, lead, arsenic, uranium, plutonium, francium and polonium are just a few naturally occurring elements on the Periodic Table that are lethal even in the smallest of doses.
Lydia is an incompetent muppet who can barely manage to upload two incoherent vlogs to her YouTube channel according to the schedule she set for herself, so she’s definitely not in any position to be telling people they can cure their insomnia by using a freaking air freshener that she has been paid to advertise.

And, yes, this particular Instagram Story got on my very last nerve so I swiftly reported it for advertising false health information! 😤

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84
In one week between the four of them they must have eaten at least one whole pig , a field of potatoes , a pool of oil and an ocean of wine!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ali's mum moves into the house to look after the pets. Lydia gives her her old bags etc as a thank you... I know his mum
She could’ve said that and thanked her for it. Instead of making it sound like her royal highness hires someone.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
ARGHHH … this Instagram Story has me seething!

“The Puressentiel Rest & Relax air spray is such a great natural alternative to sleep medication.”

View attachment 694810

WHISKEY. TANGO. FOXTROT. 🤬

Unlike Lydia, I am a registered Healthcare Professional with two University Degrees and I have serious issues with this ridiculous caption for several reasons.
  1. Lydia has absolutely NO business providing her followers with any information that could remotely be construed as medical advice.

2. If a person is genuinely suffering from insomnia, no amount or combination of essential oils present in the air they breathe will miraculously lull them into a peaceful night’s sleep.

3. If a person has been taking prescription sedative hypnotics regularly for a significant period of time, suddenly ceasing these medications without consulting their treating Physician can lead to withdrawal symptoms that include muscle tremors, excessive sweating, nausea, vomiting, dehydration, and in extreme circumstances, cardiac arrhythmia which may require urgent mechanical defibrillation.

4. The word ‘natural’. I swear this word annoys the living daylights out of me like no other. Just because something is labelled as ‘natural’ does NOT mean it is safe for humans or animals - mercury, lead, arsenic, uranium, plutonium, francium and polonium are just a few naturally occurring elements on the Periodic Table that are lethal even in the smallest of doses.
Lydia is an incompetent muppet who can barely manage to upload two incoherent vlogs to her YouTube channel according to the schedule she set for herself, so she’s definitely not in any position to be telling people they can cure their insomnia by using a freaking air freshener that she has been paid to advertise.

And, yes, this particular Instagram Story got on my very last nerve so I swiftly reported it for advertising false health information! 😤
Can this post be reported to the ASA for false advertising ?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.