Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filing ASA complaints on Lydiot brings me so much joy. She hasn't f'ed up as of late ... but this Ibiza PR trip runs afoul of the ASA/CMA in a big way, along with that room spray ad –– definitely something the ASA should look into.

The more complaints, the more attention they'll give to the matter. Happy to oblige.

if memory serves it was this company behind that ad with Lydiot https://www.billiondollarboy.com/our-story/ as wannabe Alice J-T works for them and I remember her sharing Lydia’s story bragging.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You’re the best, @Gemma_NYC … I just knew you would be able to advise the rest of us where and how to file this complaint appropriately! 🙏🏼
Also, I recommend everyone going to @lydiamillenhome on Instagram -- scroll through her stories to the last two (the room spray ads that include misleading information) and report those two stories.

Click the three dots in the top right-hand corner of the story to report it.

IMG_1496.PNG
IMG_1497.PNG

IMG_1498.PNG
IMG_1499.PNG

IMG_1500.PNG

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Also, I recommend everyone going to @lydiamillenhome on Instagram -- scroll through her stories to the last two (the room spray ads that include misleading information) and report those two stories.

Click the three dots in the top right-hand corner of the story to report it.

View attachment 695300 View attachment 695301
View attachment 695302 View attachment 695304
View attachment 695305
Me is blocked from all their IG accounts! I think I muse have said something to lidl and aldi that they didn’t like🧐🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Was this the annual summer get-together for the "Coalition of Begging Idiots"?

I'm dying to know what they'd talk about.. All four of them just seem so dumb
It didn’t look like any talking was going on. Just good pics with professional cams and vlogging

Me is blocked from all their IG accounts! I think I muse have said something to lidl and aldi that they didn’t like🧐🤣
I just did it on both pics. So do they get a notification that someone reported their post or no. If they do I’m about to get blocked too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Filing ASA complaints on Lydiot brings me so much joy. She hasn't f'ed up as of late ... but this Ibiza PR trip runs afoul of the ASA/CMA in a big way, along with that room spray ad –– definitely something the ASA should look into.

The more complaints, the more attention they'll give to the matter. Happy to oblige.

I have just experienced this joy you speak of for the very first time … extremely satisfying, I must say! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just did it on both pics. So do they get a notification that someone reported their post or no. If they do I’m about to get blocked too lol
No. Lydiot won't get a notification. If it is pulled down, she will and Instagram will say why it was removed.

My burner IG account was blocked, but my real IG account was not. I can report her and remain unknown and unscathed. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I very rarely turn the lights on, nothing to do with money or anything, I just like very little light! Oh, i would love lidl’s dark bungalow😂
HAve to agree, I don't like a lot of light either. We don't have a single overhead light either, I hate them. It's table lamps only.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just cropped Lydia’s insta pic and she has overdone it with the fillers 😢. I wish people would realise that these decisions like getting filler and quite big. I know influencers act like it’s normal, and I’m not hating on anyone who gets it because it’s up to them but they never talk about how filler never actually leaves your body, it only migrates.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
No Lydiot. Your features are not "pronounced." Nothing to do with your nose. It's called 'Pillow Face' and 'Overdone Fillers,' dingbat!

Josie was trying to be nice about your "cheekbones" –– more like overdone cheek filler! Flying saucer-face, chipmunk cheeks, duck lips, witch chin... botched!

That lighting is doing you no favors.

View attachment 694772
The thing that these Influenzas like Lydia do not realise is that their over filled faces may look *okay* in photoshoots and snap shots but in real life, it's blatantly obvious and makes people look very strange as they move their face ie eating, laughing, talking, expressions. I am die hard for Botox so I am not someone who is against cosmetic procedures by any means. Lydia's Dr has overfilled her face and if I were her, I'd be dissolving it. And taking out her chin implant.

Reactions: 26
Right! The fact that Josie included Lydiot's internal dialogue about her botched face is just priceless. Real friends definitely don't do that. They deserve each other.
Yes and Lydia also allowed Johosoho aka Grosie to wear one of her Zimmerman dresses…according to Johosoho in her vlog

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I dress like a bag lady (poor person) most of the time as I just can't be arsed with peer pressure now in in my late 40s.......I watch all my colleagues blow all their earnings on leasing range rovers (I used to be a procurement manager at Land rover....all their vehicles are tit), endless designer clothes......so I sit back and count my property portfolio and diamonds (actual stones as im Jewish) and I howl.....
So sorry if I'm being ignorant, but what is the link between being Jewish and having diamond stones? I'm not familiar.

Reactions: 11
She lost me already at "natural". Shut up!!!!!

I suffer from insomnia. I didn't sleep at night for over a year (could also have been nearly two year, I didn't count), only a few hours in the morning, when the sun was up again. So I could go to Uni and/or my job, without being totally miserable. I just couldn't fall asleep, no matter what. I take now off-label meds that make me tired enough to fall asleep, but it's still a crappy sleep, and sometimes it doesn't work.

So duck off with your bs!!!
What do you take? I have had fantastic luck with trazodone. My mom has insomnia too, we both take it.

No matter what bird that is, it better keep running, or it will end up as the next x-mas deco.

Just saw a sad video of Lorry Hill, who had Covid (delta variant) recently. Maybe someone wants to watch it, too.
I just saw Lorry's video too. Heartbreaking. It's just terrifying.

Reactions: 6
ps kind of gutted that she has ditched the slapped down hair look! That must have been because she has seen the comments on here, she was so committed to it, even looks like she did it her self for the KM shoot 😂 hate to say it but her looks so much better now.
I agree! Her hair is starting to look a lot like the hairstyle she had when I first fell under her spell years ago. Big, long hair really does look great on her. If she'd lose her obsession with the ashy shade it would look even better. I think the golden blonde with warm under tones is really beautiful on her. Like in this throwback:
1628037573192.png

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.