Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a bit of Toofy's vlog with Lidl in and have to note the following:

Josie goes OTT with her posh voice, it's almost comical. Yes she's well spoken normally, but this is just to the extreme and her and Lydia seem to be in competition to try and out-posh-speak each other.

Lydia constantly does this OTT smile/laugh/cackle/'aren't I just so confident and so much fun act', that she thinks makes her look fun and approachable but actually makes her look like an attention seeking dick.

Charlie continues to look perpetually on the verge of anger and enjoys mansplaining to a larger audience, especially his new little bestie, Ali.

Within the space of 5 mins, Josie completely slags off a bikini brand saying they're an expensive rip off that probable only cost £5 to make (I'm sure the owner of said brand would be delighted) and then slags off a brand new hotel that's opened saying the staff were very slow and needed more practice. Wow, she's actually just as bitchy and snide as Lydia despite the 'oh my goodness darlings' act she puts on.

Lydia swans around walking past people expecting them to recognise her. You can just see how arrogant she is, flicking her hair around carrying that bloody saggy bag, look at ME ME ME everyone.

They are beyond embarrassing all taking photo's of their bloody 'Avo on toast' with the fancy camera's. I would die of embarrassment if I was just tagging along with them.

I couldn't think of anything worse that going on holiday and having that flock of wannabe's in the same resort.

I can't wait for the fall out between Josie and Lydia because judging from how snarky Josie can be, there will be drama.
YES YES YES AND YESSSS 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Exactly what I thought

Reactions: 10
Lydia, tell us YOU'RE not as smart as you think you are without telling us YOU'RE not as smart as you think you are! 🙄

0C545E05-D27A-4817-A942-E53BD67EA67E.jpeg
43FE47D9-E834-4DB7-85B2-FE55557992AA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Lydia, tell us YOU'RE not very smart without telling us YOU'RE not very smart! 🙄

View attachment 694935View attachment 694936
Wow, but she doesn’t eat courgettes, well she did a few years ago! I think we would have believed that they are from your patch if we had seen them attached to the actual plant, and they have already been washed!
And that is some very big shadow above the lip!

She really is living the life from Ibiza to courgettes😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What is she going to do with those marrows? Marrows have almost no flavour. Why would anyone want to grow them - 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it Lydia's dress or does Josie have the blue and white one as well as the other Zimmerman dress Lydia copied?

Who dresses up like that for a boat day, wouldn't u just wear a bikini with shorts or a beach dress over it. Those two pretentious twats!
Josie said she only packed for the days they were initially going to spend there. Every piece of clothing she and Lydia wore were white, so I suspect that blue unworn dress was the only thing that wasn't stained with fake tan, croquetas grease and rosé.

Also, Josie, who works alone, manages to edit and upload two vlogs and Miss Meet My Team of Five can't even upload the one she said she would?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
No Lydiot. Your features are not "pronounced." Nothing to do with your nose. It's called 'Pillow Face' and 'Overdone Fillers,' dingbat!

Josie was trying to be nice about your "cheekbones" –– more like overdone cheek filler! Flying saucer-face, chipmunk cheeks, duck lips, witch chin... botched!

That lighting is doing you no favors.

View attachment 694772

And Josie! Oh my. I have no words...

View attachment 694750

True.

Josie is not going to let Lydiot upstage her. Lol
That unflattering screen grab of Josie's profile threw me right back to this (kobold shark):
1628018197224.png

I swear, if Josie's wasn't that fraudulent, racist dumb b she is, she would actually quite funny with her quirks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
ARGHHH … this Instagram Story has me seething!

“The Puressentiel Rest & Relax air spray is such a great natural alternative to sleep medication.”

View attachment 694810

WHISKEY. TANGO. FOXTROT. 🤬

Unlike Lydia, I am a registered Healthcare Professional with two University Degrees and I have serious issues with this ridiculous caption for several reasons.
  1. Lydia has absolutely NO business providing her followers with any information that could remotely be construed as medical advice.

2. If a person is genuinely suffering from insomnia, no amount or combination of essential oils present in the air they breathe will miraculously lull them into a peaceful night’s sleep.

3. If a person has been taking prescription sedative hypnotics regularly for a significant period of time, suddenly ceasing these medications without consulting their treating Physician can lead to withdrawal symptoms that include muscle tremors, excessive sweating, nausea, vomiting, dehydration, and in extreme circumstances, cardiac arrhythmia which may require urgent mechanical defibrillation.

4. The word ‘natural’. I swear this word annoys the living daylights out of me like no other. Just because something is labelled as ‘natural’ does NOT mean it is safe for humans or animals - mercury, lead, arsenic, uranium, plutonium, francium and polonium are just a few naturally occurring elements on the Periodic Table that are lethal even in the smallest of doses.
Lydia is an incompetent muppet who can barely manage to upload two incoherent vlogs to her YouTube channel according to the schedule she set for herself, so she’s definitely not in any position to be telling people they can cure their insomnia by using a freaking air freshener that she has been paid to advertise.

And, yes, this particular Instagram Story got on my very last nerve so I swiftly reported it for advertising false health information! 😤
I hate so much when people are referring to anything with a term "natural" in order to make it sound like it's good for you. Nature is a battlefield where everything is trying to kill everything else in order to survive. What about all the deadly poisonous plants? Are they also good for us? I mean they're natural, aren't they?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I very rarely turn the lights on, nothing to do with money or anything, I just like very little light! Oh, i would love lidl’s dark bungalow😂
Same, but at day time i like it light... so duck off with this crappy summer. I have trees in front of my windows, when the sun is not shining it's like in winter at 5o'clock the whole day, I am so over it. Bloody weather.. Here it's raining the whole time, while in other places everything is burning down.

But in general, I have minimal lighting going on. Just enough that my laptop screen doesn't bother me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I watched Teefus second vlog and look what I saw. I hope someone else saw it too.... It's Charles and Aldi.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
great natural alternative to sleep medication
She lost me already at "natural". Shut up!!!!!

I suffer from insomnia. I didn't sleep at night for over a year (could also have been nearly two year, I didn't count), only a few hours in the morning, when the sun was up again. So I could go to Uni and/or my job, without being totally miserable. I just couldn't fall asleep, no matter what. I take now off-label meds that make me tired enough to fall asleep, but it's still a crappy sleep, and sometimes it doesn't work.

So duck off with your bs!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
What is she going to do with those marrows? Marrows have almost no flavour. Why would anyone want to grow them - 🤷‍♀️
She’s not going to do anything with them. For some reason she thinks it’s a flex to grow veg? Corgettes are the easiest thing too grow. She’s a fool. 😂😂😂😂
Lydia, go clean that dirty bird bath, water them poor dry plants around the greedhouse and give that cumumber plant some TLC.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can this post be reported to the ASA for false advertising ?
I’m not too sure, @Namima, but I think it definitely needs to be reported to someone because she’s sending a reckless and potentially dangerous message to her followers! 😡

@Gemma_NYC would probably know - she’s far more familiar with the ASA regulations than I am.

Are you here, Gemma, we need you! 🙂

Reactions: 16
485C6EC5-7E19-4968-8534-F608D6D03557.jpeg

It looks like Lydiot after burning in the Ibeefa sun all day. But, on second glance, the bird is far too pretty to be that witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.