Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ARGHHH … this Instagram Story has me seething!

“The Puressentiel Rest & Relax air spray is such a great natural alternative to sleep medication.”

View attachment 694810

WHISKEY. TANGO. FOXTROT. 🤬

Unlike Lydia, I am a registered Healthcare Professional with two University Degrees and I have serious issues with this ridiculous caption for several reasons.
  1. Lydia has absolutely NO business providing her followers with any information that could remotely be construed as medical advice.

2. If a person is genuinely suffering from insomnia, no amount or combination of essential oils present in the air they breathe will miraculously lull them into a peaceful night’s sleep.

3. If a person has been taking prescription sedative hypnotics regularly for a significant period of time, suddenly ceasing these medications without consulting their treating Physician can lead to withdrawal symptoms that include muscle tremors, excessive sweating, nausea, vomiting, dehydration, and in extreme circumstances, cardiac arrhythmia which may require urgent mechanical defibrillation.

4. The word ‘natural’. I swear this word annoys the living daylights out of me like no other. Just because something is labelled as ‘natural’ does NOT mean it is safe for humans or animals - mercury, lead, arsenic, uranium, plutonium, francium and polonium are just a few naturally occurring elements on the Periodic Table that are lethal even in the smallest of doses.
Lydia is an incompetent muppet who can barely manage to upload two incoherent vlogs to her YouTube channel according to the schedule she set for herself, so she’s definitely not in any position to be telling people they can cure their insomnia by using a freaking air freshener that she has been paid to advertise.

And, yes, this particular Instagram Story got on my very last nerve so I swiftly reported it for advertising false health information! 😤
You did bleeping well excuse my French but this witch will sell anything for a bleeping swipe up or 20/30/40% off ....she makes my piss boil ..it's all for a beg ...whether it will benefit anyone or not ... aslong as fuckwit/dimwit/bunga hoe has the coffers or ducks aligned...Just duck off with the poison you put out in the world and dissappear and do humanity a favor! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 695197
First off, Ministyle, you need to get a life if you only watch Lydiot and Teefers! Secondly, if viewer’s comments get you down, then wait until you stumble upon racist Josiefiend’s comments.😱
I will admit that I had to watch both of the vlogs, they were fun!

I take CBD oil ( the kind with thc ). I take it 3 hrs before bed and soon as I start feeling “good”, I go to bed and have a great sleep! I don’t have to get up at night to go to the washroom either. If I don’t take it, I don’t sleep.
Where can one purchase that kind of oil? Another one with sleeping issues!

Reactions: 12
Shame they didn't go to Italy then Half Italian Lyd could have done all the talking in Italian.;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
With some many people getting lung cancer and never smoked, I’m wondering if it’s all the candles, air scents, mists etc. That are causing it?
Traffic, industry, general air pollution. Traffic is not only the exhaust, but also the particles of the wheel rubber. Everything under PM10 is under concern. (particle size smaller 10µm in diameter).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
ARGHHH … this Instagram Story has me seething!

“The Puressentiel Rest & Relax air spray is such a great natural alternative to sleep medication.”

View attachment 694810

WHISKEY. TANGO. FOXTROT. 🤬

Unlike Lydia, I am a registered Healthcare Professional with two University Degrees and I have serious issues with this ridiculous caption for several reasons.
  1. Lydia has absolutely NO business providing her followers with any information that could remotely be construed as medical advice.

2. If a person is genuinely suffering from insomnia, no amount or combination of essential oils present in the air they breathe will miraculously lull them into a peaceful night’s sleep.

3. If a person has been taking prescription sedative hypnotics regularly for a significant period of time, suddenly ceasing these medications without consulting their treating Physician can lead to withdrawal symptoms that include muscle tremors, excessive sweating, nausea, vomiting, dehydration, and in extreme circumstances, cardiac arrhythmia which may require urgent mechanical defibrillation.

4. The word ‘natural’. I swear this word annoys the living daylights out of me like no other. Just because something is labelled as ‘natural’ does NOT mean it is safe for humans or animals - mercury, lead, arsenic, uranium, plutonium, francium and polonium are just a few naturally occurring elements on the Periodic Table that are lethal even in the smallest of doses.
Lydia is an incompetent muppet who can barely manage to upload two incoherent vlogs to her YouTube channel according to the schedule she set for herself, so she’s definitely not in any position to be telling people they can cure their insomnia by using a freaking air freshener that she has been paid to advertise.

And, yes, this particular Instagram Story got on my very last nerve so I swiftly reported it for advertising false health information! 😤
ARGHH indeed! As someone who has suffered with insomnia for 20+ years, I cannot say how irritating this is :mad:🤬 Who knew that all I needed to do was spray some pure essential oil around. What absolute utter BS - she is just so careless with words!!

Thank you for reporting this “AD” - she really should not be allowed to get away with such outrageous posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This doesn't even make sense? ChaCha and JOHO asked if they wanted to go, but 'work commitments' wouldn't allow, but they didn't cancel the holiday and managed to go? EH? So was it booked or not, because that is a total contradiction!

I think she means they were asked to go with them but at the time, Lydia had work commitments (perhaps GHD event?). Then Lydia was dropped from those work commitments (along with just about every other brand that she's worked with) and decided to book along with Josie after all - to lick her wounds!
If I remember correctly. She said that when they asked her and Ali if they’re interested and they said yes. They asked them when, so Jose and Char said now/tomorrow something to that effect. She said unfortunately we couldn’t but we were able to book it couple weeks later. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Way, brilliant, I hadn’t noticed that one. First move, I am sure they got up to lots of hanky panky!
duck me I thought it was the wine infront of Charchar ........ but then I saw the hand and that little gay pat on the leg .........ahhhhhhh my eyes ... my bleeping eyes!!!!

I am a gay man but Jesus of latter day saints ....... that was hardly subtle darling Aldi ...... now I am one for never "outing people" but you really remind me of my 18 yr old self trying to be hetero and it just didn't work babes .... so work out what you want in life .. and I am sure with a little bit of introspection you will find your happinness ....#freeadvice #pr #ad @husbandsinneedofrainbowlove 👬🌈

Shame they didn't go to Italy then Half Italian Lyd could have done all the talking in Italian.;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Don't start me off ............

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Was this the annual summer get-together for the "Coalition of Begging Idiots"?

I'm dying to know what they'd talk about.. All four of them just seem so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Josie complaining about that 200 pound swimsuit was peak pathetic. I guess you forgot that HUMANS MADE IT, Josie, and THEY DESERVE TO BE PAID FOR THEIR WORK? Or do magical fairies come at night and magically sew swimsuits together for five pounds so they can upcharge? Just because it's an Instagram brand doesn't mean the employees don't deserve money. ALL CLOTHES ARE HANDMADE and all humans deserve a living wage for their work. It's that simple.
Agree a 100% and ALSO she was not forced to buy it. She made a choice to pay that much for it. So shut the hell up and don’t bring the business down in the middle of a pandemic. You don’t know what they’re going through 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why, yes. Yes, it can.

Take screenshots and fill out their form. It takes less than 2-3 minutes.

It is considered a false and misleading health claim. When an influencer makes health or medical claims about a product, they must provide solid scientific data and research, or could risk a lawsuit. That brand has to substantiate objective claims such as the one Lydiot made.

You’re the best, @Gemma_NYC … I just knew you would be able to advise the rest of us where and how to file this complaint appropriately! 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you, @Gemma_NYC, you’re a star … I just knew you would be able to advise the rest of us where and how to file this complaint appropriately! 🙏🏼
Filing ASA complaints on Lydiot brings me so much joy. She hasn't f'ed up as of late ... but this Ibiza PR trip runs afoul of the ASA/CMA in a big way, along with that room spray ad –– definitely something the ASA should look into.

The more complaints, the more attention they'll give to the matter. Happy to oblige.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
duck me that overbite could scare even Putin ..............wowsers ......There is your Nuclear weapon right there ... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

tit like a bleeping IBIS room ...and I have stayed in plenty as I am not bougie .. I can afford 5 stars but why the duck do I need to ... I aint got anything to prove to anyone .......
Not trying to defend Lyds here, but it doesn't need mych to scare Putin - there's a reason that piece of tit has a 18 layered boonker under his house, where he's spending his past time and going to the toilet with 7 bodyguards😅 She scares me, though and reminds me of that Bababook dude from What We Do in the Shadows🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just wanted to jump in and say that I have the same kind of jaw as Josie 🙈. I don’t follow her or know much about her, only what I’ve read/seen here, but people suggesting she break and re-align her jaw…that’s serious surgery! I know I would look better without an overbite (particularly in side profile) but try not to dwell on it too much. I have a life I love, filled with people I love, and I’ve always been quick to laugh. Nobody has called me Teefers yet, at least not to my face (!!), but I’m trying to be comfortable with what god gave me. Love to you all, thanks for the witty and entertaining comments that are currently getting me through night feeds with my 12 day old son ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.