Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought lovely tattlers. I think she needed the saggy birkin in the evenings to carry her slab of Asda cheddar & grater around in .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Reactions: 23
Her plants are definitely not healthy. Look at all those holes in the leafs. Something is feasting on them for sure.
Cabbage worms. She didn't prep the soil properly. She's such an idiot.

At least research what you're doing beforehand... use floating covers to keep them from laying eggs in the first place, or now she needs to sprinkle Diatomaceous earth on the leaves.

Vic is on a different planet entirely, whatever her faults, she is professional and works it properly. Anyone notice her say she had to close her bag on her last vlog, titter lol.
Yes. They are not even on Vic's level when it comes to the business of being an influenza. Lol Which is why Lydiot secretly despises her.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I’m frankly surprised it hasn’t happened already. I’m really shocked that Josie would associate herself with someone with such a bad reputation, or maybe her head is just in the sand. If I were Josie I would run, run, run as fast as I can.
Josie has been "manifesting" 🙄 hitting 500k subscribers on YT and IG for the last few years. She has only recently hit this milestone on YT but she has a loooong way to reach her goal on Instagram. It is for this reason she won't dump Lydiot. Josie is hoping to cash in on some of Lydiot's IG followers...

If only Josie realises that Lydiot finds it very very difficult to tag / mention / like posts (of) fellow influencers unless she (Lydiot) has something to gain.

Reactions: 27
Just watched a bit of Toofy's vlog with Lidl in and have to note the following:

Josie goes OTT with her posh voice, it's almost comical. Yes she's well spoken normally, but this is just to the extreme and her and Lydia seem to be in competition to try and out-posh-speak each other.

Lydia constantly does this OTT smile/laugh/cackle/'aren't I just so confident and so much fun act', that she thinks makes her look fun and approachable but actually makes her look like an attention seeking dick.

Charlie continues to look perpetually on the verge of anger and enjoys mansplaining to a larger audience, especially his new little bestie, Ali.

Within the space of 5 mins, Josie completely slags off a bikini brand saying they're an expensive rip off that probable only cost £5 to make (I'm sure the owner of said brand would be delighted) and then slags off a brand new hotel that's opened saying the staff were very slow and needed more practice. Wow, she's actually just as bitchy and snide as Lydia despite the 'oh my goodness darlings' act she puts on.

Lydia swans around walking past people expecting them to recognise her. You can just see how arrogant she is, flicking her hair around carrying that bloody saggy bag, look at ME ME ME everyone.

They are beyond embarrassing all taking photo's of their bloody 'Avo on toast' with the fancy camera's. I would die of embarrassment if I was just tagging along with them.

I couldn't think of anything worse that going on holiday and having that flock of wannabe's in the same resort.

I can't wait for the fall out between Josie and Lydia because judging from how snarky Josie can be, there will be drama.
Oh yes Josie is -dare I say it -worse than Lydia. She’s shrewd and ruthless and hides behind a bo-peep persona of “goodness me”.

hilarious this post… work commitments? 🙃. Um how about you weren’t invited? Nice try.

2E48069F-D995-4B2E-A3A4-0F5CAF912D3B.jpeg

• Haha
IMG_20210803_174814.jpg

Is that our Alistair on the cover of another cheap romance novel? Have they now stopped putting his forhead in the shot?

That's a pity, it being such an ideal spot for the title.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
At least research what you're doing beforehand... use floating covers to keep them from laying eggs in the first place, or now she needs to sprinkle Diatomaceous earth on the leaves.
Every time you use the word diatomaceous I imagine Lydia trying to pronounce it … she can’t even work out how to say pancreatitis or raffia properly, so diatomaceous is definitely way beyond her very limited grasp of the English language! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Stuff of nightmares, people!!!😱😱😱😱 Also what a disrespect of the waiter being still there and trying to take the food order, while these two idiots were cackling and trying to decide who looks better in the camera. I'm getting all the second hand embarrassment🙃
Screenshot_20210803-191835_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210803-192152_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Josie already has her 2nd vlog up! She’s so competitive!

7F8571A9-63C1-489B-AB83-679498E2BCC1.jpeg

Hahaha she has the same mask… better for makeup 🤪

A67029FE-6C2A-4FA2-BEAE-F4F5284DF58C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Oooh 2 vlogs for Josie (who I think edits herself) and zero for our lidl who has a house elf to edit. Has something gone down in the bunga? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Stuff of nightmares, people!!!😱😱😱😱 Also what a disrespect of the waiter being still there and trying to take the food order, while these two idiots were cackling and trying to decide who looks better in the camera. I'm getting all the second hand embarrassment🙃View attachment 694646View attachment 694647
Three things :
1. Lydia could not stop looking at the camera ie. at herself ;
2. No filter on Josie's camera so Lydia's eyes appeared much smaller than in her own vlogs ;
3. You could hear Chaz talking nonstop in the background. Poor Ali was lucky to get a word in edgeways.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So they just decided to stay in ibiza for a few extra days? Work must booming! She really does walk like a shot putter doesnt she! and her hair looks tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh yes Josie is -dare I say it -worse than Lydia. She’s shrewd and ruthless and hides behind a bo-peep persona of “goodness me”.

hilarious this post… work commitments? 🙃. Um how about you weren’t invited? Nice try.

View attachment 694615

This doesn't even make sense? ChaCha and JOHO asked if they wanted to go, but 'work commitments' wouldn't allow, but they didn't cancel the holiday and managed to go? EH? So was it booked or not, because that is a total contradiction!

I think she means they were asked to go with them but at the time, Lydia had work commitments (perhaps GHD event?). Then Lydia was dropped from those work commitments (along with just about every other brand that she's worked with) and decided to book along with Josie after all - to lick her wounds!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So Josie who is very short has been wearing lidl’s dress, but it doesn’t look too long ! And why did they have to wear snazzy dresses for the boat outing, to impress the fish!! By the way the Mediterranean is salty! ( they forgot that it is dirty too!)

• Haha
I think Ali enjoyed his meals and 9 days with a full belly. Back to dreadful food in limited quantities and angry lidl!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.