Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EBE1DEFF-C5E9-4608-A1C7-9D6A6E5BEA5E.jpeg

Porter looks shocked and scared. Poor little dog is not giving off any happy to see you vibes. Leave him alone Lydiot! He knows you’re a witch, and are only caressing him for the gram. Bite her Porter! Good boy😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Within the space of 5 mins, Josie completely slags off a bikini brand saying they're an expensive rip off that probable only cost £5 to make (I'm sure the owner of said brand would be delighted) and then slags off a brand new hotel that's opened saying the staff were very slow and needed more practice. Wow, she's actually just as bitchy and snide as Lydia despite the 'oh my goodness darlings' act she puts on.
Josie is a nasty piece of work; she and Lydia really are a match made in heaven! When If they fall out, there will indeed be fire works!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just watched a bit of Toofy's vlog with Lidl in and have to note the following:

Josie goes OTT with her posh voice, it's almost comical. Yes she's well spoken normally, but this is just to the extreme and her and Lydia seem to be in competition to try and out-posh-speak each other.

Lydia constantly does this OTT smile/laugh/cackle/'aren't I just so confident and so much fun act', that she thinks makes her look fun and approachable but actually makes her look like an attention seeking dick.

Charlie continues to look perpetually on the verge of anger and enjoys mansplaining to a larger audience, especially his new little bestie, Ali.

Within the space of 5 mins, Josie completely slags off a bikini brand saying they're an expensive rip off that probable only cost £5 to make (I'm sure the owner of said brand would be delighted) and then slags off a brand new hotel that's opened saying the staff were very slow and needed more practice. Wow, she's actually just as bitchy and snide as Lydia despite the 'oh my goodness darlings' act she puts on.

Lydia swans around walking past people expecting them to recognise her. You can just see how arrogant she is, flicking her hair around carrying that bloody saggy bag, look at ME ME ME everyone.

They are beyond embarrassing all taking photo's of their bloody 'Avo on toast' with the fancy camera's. I would die of embarrassment if I was just tagging along with them.

I couldn't think of anything worse that going on holiday and having that flock of wannabe's in the same resort.

I can't wait for the fall out between Josie and Lydia because judging from how snarky Josie can be, there will be drama.
Oh, Josephine absolutely is a vile witch. She's a very typical Mean Girl, who's all "U la la" in your face" and behind your back is a whole other story. She's buying crappy polyester dresses for over a 1000 pounds and doesn't blink an eye, but here it's too much for her. Despite her saying that the quality is good and she bought it from the insta ad, because it would've looked good to take a picture in🙃🙃 Swimming wear is for slimming, dumbass. It's literally in the name. So shut up about the price of something you've bought exclusively to take pics in, because you've liked the pics of it🖕

Ugh, they're both getting on my nerves so much. Still remember her commenting on how the builders in her house were eyening her crotch in a very tight leggings, because "that's what they do"🤬

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Never got a good recommendation? Bloody Nora, Grossie's begging never stops and Lidl will be watching for tips.

Whoever said she can't swim....I'm with you there! I doubt if she dived in or swam from the boat. That bikini is not designed for water anyway but at least her bolt on would bob to the surface.
I'm from Australia and those bikinis are fine, bit petty..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Vic ITF would do well to keep away from lydia, professionally and personally. I had a work relationship with a woman who was evidently a narcissist and believe me when I say, it ruined my mental health for the duration of working with her, they are dangerous people and they just don't care who they hurt or how they hurt, if I was Vic I'd purposely avoid her like the plague and josie will realise eventually, however it might be too late, the damage may have been done? If you're reading this Vic, don't be concerned you've been dropped by this raging narc, thank your lucky stars and never let her darken your doorstep again, I am speaking form personal experience and I see a carbon copy in lydia!
Vic is on a different planet entirely, whatever her faults, she is professional and works it properly. Anyone notice her say she had to close her bag on her last vlog, titter lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh, Josephine absolutely is a vile witch. She's a very typical Mean Girl, who's all "U la la" in your face" and behind your back is a whole other story. She's buying crappy polyester dresses for over a 1000 pounds and doesn't blink an eye, but here it's too much for her. Despite her saying that the quality is good and she bought it from the insta ad, because it would've looked good to take a picture in🙃🙃 Swimming wear is for slimming, dumbass. It's literally in the name. So shut up about the price of something you've bought exclusively to take pics in, because you've liked the pics of it🖕

Ugh, they're both getting on my nerves so much. Still remember her commenting on how the builders in her house were eyening her crotch in a very tight leggings, because "that's what they do"🤬
What?? She actually said the builders were looking at her faniour because 'that's what builders do'??? OMG! Talk about stereotype - but then again, judging by those racist tweets, I'm not the least bit surprised.

I only started watching her this last 6 months, and it's more of a hate watch as I find her so false and fake and Charlie makes my skin crawl, but you can absolutely see through that facade. It's almost like she struggles to keep up this smiley, sweet girl act. She certainly has a better work ethic than Lydia, but both are fake beggars. I just can't wait until it all sours with them both, as I think Lydia will meet her match in terms of bitchyness!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What?? She actually said the builders were looking at her faniour because 'that's what builders do'??? OMG! Talk about stereotype - but then again, judging by those racist tweets, I'm not the least bit surprised.

I only started watching her this last 6 months, and it's more of a hate watch as I find her so false and fake and Charlie makes my skin crawl, but you can absolutely see through that facade. It's almost like she struggles to keep up this smiley, sweet girl act. She certainly has a better work ethic than Lydia, but both are fake beggars. I just can't wait until it all sours with them both, as I think Lydia will meet her match in terms of bitchyness!
Yep she did. I think she was exercising in the same room and vlogging.

She also made some off-hand comment about some handymen who were at her place, that they didn't speak English well. Thoothie also has an inflated ego, she constantly mentions her Grade 12 results (GCSE?) and her LCF fashion marketing degree like she is curing cancer. Anyone in the skilled trade jobs, she definitely considers them beneath her. Hilarious considering her Char Char is a college dropout (because he didn't think he is learning anything important in college?!) , doing nothing but walking around flexing his muscles.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Yep she did say so. I think she was exercising in the same room and vlogging.

She also made some off-hand comment about some handymen who were at her place, that they didn't English speak well. Thoothie also has an inflated ego, she constantly mentions her Grade 12 results (GCSE?) and her LCF fashion marketing degree like she is curing cancer. Anyone in the skilled trade jobs, she definitely considers them beneath her. Hilarious considering her Char Char is a college dropout (beacuse he didn't think he is learning anything in college?!) , doing nothing but walking around flexing his muscles.
Wow - what a piece of work! I can just imagine it though. Why do these 'influencers' think they're better than others when all they are is salespeople and beggars? Josie channel is literally like watching QVC and Lydia is just beg beg beg!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I still don’t understand why this ladder is ALWAYS here… sticking out…. In the middle of the main walkway! It’s not ever used…. It’s for decor. So ridiculous! So dangerous! Put that thing away or in a corner with living plants on it. End rant… for now lol. 😑

987A6964-A9D9-4EDB-9083-392248C1ABE8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Hmm, what's in the Birkin, Lyds ?? Your ego ? Your appetite ? Ali's shrivelled balls ?
C'mon girl, you can tell us ... :cool:

All kidding aside, the Birkin looks bloody heavy to be carted around just for dinner.
Bet it's the centrepiece at supper.
Don’t be daft, her ego wouldn’t fit in the Birkin!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh, Josephine absolutely is a vile witch. She's a very typical Mean Girl, who's all "U la la" in your face" and behind your back is a whole other story.

I remember Milady Josephine wearing skin tight, revealing leggings and crop top when the Peloton was being installed and she made some sarky remark about her 'bits' being ogled then! She still carried on bending over and leaning across the installers to make sure they got a good view though!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What in tarnation is so magical about these half eaten heads of cauliflower … I’m no expert, but they look like they’re ready for the compost bin! 🧐

Would love your professional opinion, @Miscanthus!

506A0A76-A241-41C6-91CC-1C1AEE27DFF7.jpeg
9FF58985-A6D6-422F-B71E-614757107F9D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I've said this before but I don't get how she can not post when she's committed to specific days for her audience. If anyone did that in an office job, can you imagine the repercussions!

"Sorry boss, just didn't feel like doing X work for the Monday 5pm deadline" - IMAGINE!

Someone said it above that it seems around 30% of videos since she's rebranded or whatever haven't seen the light of day. Bet she'll come up with some "I'm my own boss, I need to rest, I don't have a typical office job, bla bla" BS. As if she does soooo much every day 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I've said this before but I don't get how she can not post when she's committed to specific days for her audience. If anyone did that in an office job, can you imagine the repercussions!

"Sorry boss, just didn't feel like doing X work for the Monday 5pm deadline" - IMAGINE!

Someone said it above that it seems around 30% of videos since she's rebranded or whatever haven't seen the light of day. Bet she'll come up with some "I'm my own boss, I need to rest, I don't have a typical office job, bla bla" BS. As if she does soooo much every day 😂
That was me. Noone replied with receipts 😢

I think that on the day she rebranded with that, her video was a no show/late? Unreal!

Reactions: 14
And Lydiot, these are proper garden lights.

I get it... you were made to pay for them so you bought some cheap ones from Amazon, but a few more dollars can go a long way in terms of curb appeal. 😆

View attachment 691942

I liken this to "thousandaires" .... they drive leased luxury vehicles with $1,000+ monthly car payments and live in a studio flat or in their parents' basement. The point being focus on building actual wealth instead of trying to act like you're wealthy (and clearly not).

Wrong priorities.

Simply put, money talks, but wealth whispers.

Everyone should read The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy.

A lot of people think high income equals wealth. Not true. You can make a fortune, carry a ton of bad debt and be broke on another level, with no true wealth to speak of. If you want to build real wealth, this book is a must-read ... along with Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

View attachment 691978
The Phillips hue lights! Do you guys recommend them?

Reactions: 3
I can't wait for the fall out between Josie and Lydia because judging from how snarky Josie can be, there will be drama.
I’m frankly surprised it hasn’t happened already. I’m really shocked that Josie would associate herself with someone with such a bad reputation, or maybe her head is just in the sand. If I were Josie I would run, run, run as fast as I can.

out-posh-speak each other
😁

Lydia constantly does this OTT smile/laugh/cackle/'aren't I just so confident and so much fun act', that she thinks makes her look fun and approachable but actually makes her look like an attention seeking dick.
My narcissistic family member does the same thing! She has this witch laugh, she’s so loud, and it’s just to draw attention to herself. People used to comment like it was something delightful (or maybe they were secretly disgusted?)
It always disgusted me because I felt like I was living the story “The Emperor’s New Clothes“. And I was the only one who could see how obnoxious her nasty witch cackle was.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What in tarnation is so magical about these half eaten heads of cauliflower … I’m no expert, but they look like they’re ready for the compost bin! 🧐

Would love your professional opinion, @Miscanthus!

View attachment 694416View attachment 694417
It's a bespoke English lace Zimmermann cauliflower!

I’m frankly surprised it hasn’t happened already. I’m really shocked that Josie would associate herself with someone with such a bad reputation, or maybe her head is just in the sand. If I were Josie I would run, run, run as fast as I can.

😁

My narcissistic family member does the same thing! She has this witch laugh, she’s so loud, and it’s just to draw attention to herself. People used to comment like it was something delightful (r maybe they were secretly disgusted?)
It always disgusted me because I felt like I was living the story “The Emperor’s New Clothes“. And I was the only one who could see how obnoxious her nasty witch cackle was.
Josie is "if it doesn't affect me, I don't care" privileged biatch. Fits quite well into her racism and classicism.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I still don’t understand why this ladder is ALWAYS here… sticking out…. In the middle of the main walkway! It’s not ever used…. It’s for decor. So ridiculous! So dangerous! Put that thing away or in a corner with living plants on it. End rant… for now lol. 😑

View attachment 694315
If that were in my kitchen I know I would be stumbling over it 10 times a day. And then finally I’d kick it across the room in disgust.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Phillips hue lights! Do you guys recommend them?
It's LED smart lighting controllable through a smart home integration and an app – with the entire color spectrum. So if you are techie and appreciate a wide array of lighting options (warm/cool/etc.), then absolutely.

Lydiot didn't have her garden wired for outdoor lighting, Vic is doing it the correct way and these LED lights look much nicer. It's a more professional and detailed touch.

Moral of the story: Lydia is always doing the least if she's paying for it.

All of the lights in my home are Phillips LED smart lights, grouped by zones, and controllable by an app and Google Home. I love the flexibility and control –– no matter where in the world I am, I can manage lighting from an app and I have certain zones on timers (mainly outdoor).

It's a bespoke English lace Zimmermann cauliflower!

My thoughts exactly. That cauliflower looks horrendous. A sign of cabbage worms. She should have done it properly and used diatomaceous earth (organic prevention).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.