Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could tassel tits and thunder thighs love their selves anymore.what utter vain twats they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh Ali. What are you doing ...

View attachment 692531

You cannot tell me these 4 tightwads paid for the yacht outing. The company included 16 (!!!!) IG stories on their Insta page of these numpties. And not one of these 4 indicated AD or PR ...
View attachment 692536
That’s probably her longest post ever. She would never do it for free. And the picture right after that is taken for them from another “yacht”???? Isn’t that a boat though lol besides the point. My point is I’m sure they didn’t rent two just so someone can take a picture of them from far. So why would the company send out another boat to take the picture!!!! 🤔
000054FB-B23B-4060-B09B-75C5031FD742.png

Ali is losing followers by the yacht load. Guess they don’t like his vain selfies!

View attachment 692630
What about Lydia?

I agree. I like a drink but you don't have to advertise it. Geez there were so many posts and grossie's latest video of drinking. Regulations definitely need to be brought in about showing this. Why haven't the alcohol industry been brought under control like the tobacco industry. Influencers should be banned from even featuring alcohol seeing as there is no way of controlling the time the content is aired.

I really can't stand Josie but she has a great figure. Don;t come at me, I know people can't control how they look but we do know that Lydiot starves herself.
They were drinking the whole time doesn’t matter the time. She even says it in her story she’s 60% alcohol. Does she think that’s cool or something.

Cawwiiee must be so pissed Madam and Minion have extended their free holiday in Ibiza ... she's having to spend her summer holiday housesitting AND petsitting for her boss.
I wonder if she's still "ride or die" for Lydia ? :unsure:

View attachment 692758
Not only that. She did a Q&A (copying Jose of course) and they asked her about the pets and she said we have house sitters that move into the house. She didn’t even bother to say it was her best friend. Aw so bouuujiiii house sitter 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If I was Cawwie I would leave.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I remember you of daylight savings! She can't handle it.
Unless going say somewhere thats about what least 6 hours of difference like Australia (forgot how much of a time difference certainly the eastern side is) when going to see family when even on the plane back in about 2001 or think was more accurately 2002 no one knows jet lag like that, you get seriously about 3 hours on the plane of darkness is like literally going ahead in time very odd and messes up your body's sleep pattern hugely, to the point of spending the next day sleeping (I think got up about 2pm the next day at my mums brothers home)

Hmm, what's in the Birkin, Lyds ?? Your ego ? Your appetite ? Ali's shrivelled balls ?
LOL her brain as well rather thats if you dont need a microscope to see it

Utterly absurd and the way they flaunt themselves, they covert around like they are celebrities. Which they are not.. and even celebs do not thrust themselves on social media the way these people do. Just to make a buck out of the public to then go and spend a stupid amount on say a hermes bag. It’s vulgar by all accounts
If you think Lydiots bad for that you want to listen to Elle Darby I cant even say what she greets people like in hers without throwing up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Watched this last night and have to say I much prefer the vacation lewks she’s rocking. Effortless, flattering, chic, age appropriate and lots of inexpensive cute items from Zara etc as well. Lydia looks ridiculous in her giant linebacker ruffles, 14’ long bows and granny depends bathing suits teamed with mahhhhuuusive hair and a loud drunken cackle.

I loved Annie’s vlog, even watched it a second time with my husband, tryin to convince him to go in Italy😅 she is so feminine, so stylish and informative, yet no false posh or luxe. Love them together with Mo

Reactions: 15
Here we go again 🙄!!!!! Lydiot lovely you still haven't lined up your ducks. Bullshit bullshit bullshit.
If you hadn't wasted 30k on a bloody greenhouse & another 20k - 25k on x2 hermezzzzz & 7k on a lunch box you would have had an ok deposit on a holiday home !!!!! Your not called LYDIOT for nothing!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Unless going say somewhere thats about what least 6 hours of difference like Australia (forgot how much of a time difference certainly the eastern side is) when going to see family when even on the plane back in about 2001 or think was more accurately 2002 no one knows jet lag like that, you get seriously about 3 hours on the plane of darkness is like literally going ahead in time very odd and messes up your body's sleep pattern hugely, to the point of spending the next day sleeping (I think got up about 2pm the next day at my mums brothers home)

LOL her brain as well rather thats if you dont need a microscope to see it

If you think Lydiots bad for that you want to listen to Elle Darby I cant even say what she greets people like in hers without throwing up
Ergh Elle Darby is such chav, her and her vampire freebie loving boyfriend 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I loved Annie’s vlog, even watched it a second time with my husband, tryin to convince him to go in Italy😅 she is so feminine, so stylish and informative, yet no false posh or luxe. Love them together with Mo
Agree - Annie is such a positively radiant, sweet and gentle person and it's so obvious her and Mo are mad about each other. Not like Lyds and Ali - you cannot convince me that they have sex on a regular basis. They don't even touch!

Lydia, to Ali when he rolls over to try and give her a kiss in the morning:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just watched Josie's vlog and my goodness me, imagine going on holiday with this lot and having to sit still when your food arrives so they can take a thousand photos with their ridiculous cameras with huge lenses.

Reminds me of this brilliant Ikea ad:

I would actually have a tiny bit of respect for them if they actually didn't share anything or very little and truly enjoyed heir holidays without constantly posting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She's done an update on her veg garden on IG and it just is laughable.

Yes, veg is growing but the last meal they showed, both of them ate everything on their plate but the veg!

It's clear she did it all for the 'Gram just like getting Porter.

If she had half a brain, she would have put the over 30 000 she spent on the veg garden toward a 2nd house. Add on, the cost of both her Hermes, the new Chanel etc. it would have been a nice chunk of change on a 2nd property.

Furthermore, the reno and decor of the new house would have been great content.

But no, we see the same unboxing and shots of the garden. It's just sad.

Meanwhile, Frow is the official UK Ambassador for Bvlgari and they sent her a lovely bag for her birthday.

All Lydiot got was a few small flower arrangements. Brands are definitely done with her, I'd say.

Recent Dior, GHD and NARS events also had other influencers but not Lydiot.

I wonder what her next move will be as her career is spiraling quickly. If Karen Millen dropped her, she'd really have nothing left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Vic ITF would do well to keep away from lydia, professionally and personally. I had a work relationship with a woman who was evidently a narcissist and believe me when I say, it ruined my mental health for the duration of working with her, they are dangerous people and they just don't care who they hurt or how they hurt, if I was Vic I'd purposely avoid her like the plague and josie will realise eventually, however it might be too late, the damage may have been done? If you're reading this Vic, don't be concerned you've been dropped by this raging narc, thank your lucky stars and never let her darken your doorstep again, I am speaking form personal experience and I see a carbon copy in lydia!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Same old boring ”update“ on her herb garden which appears too have no herbs anymore. 😂😂😂 Nothings changed apart from stuff dying and everything still looks tit.
Apparently magic has been happening in this mess, her cauliflowers look like they are already on the turn 😂
FF080F62-042E-451F-B113-09C9F38F6E1F.jpeg

D108A26C-9B63-4A23-9713-42D4A2F955FE.jpeg
EA92E2FE-FE12-4DB0-9988-C844A6A5AAB2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So they even got a boat trip free, the begging never stops, all in return for some photos and a mention - really do their minds ever stop with this constant begging - no - 4 freeloaders together full of their misguided sense of self importance, think they are billy big bollocks in Ibeefer, what are they famous now? More like 4 chav nobodies that beg full time for a living. No doubt they sat and rang every hotel in ibiza to get two free nights, that is why they stayed longer.

Still no mention from her about missing yesterdays upload, totally unprofessional and lazy - standard Lydiot.

And in the theme of names, Vulga Vulva Villa is the name of their 'Finca' - what a load of nonsense, as if she would buy something there, as if they could afford it!!

Reactions: 30
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Same old boring ”update“ on her herb garden which appears too have no herbs anymore. 😂😂😂 Nothings changed apart from stuff dying and everything still looks tit.
Apparently magic has been happening in this mess, her cauliflowers look like they are already on the turn 😂View attachment 694078

View attachment 694082View attachment 694083
Is she blind or nuts, those cauliflowers have been eaten, not just the leaves but the actual vegetable and it is covered in slug tit! Quick Ali warms the car and lidl drives to the shop to buy cauliflower !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
That’s probably her longest post ever. She would never do it for free. And the picture right after that is taken for them from another “yacht”???? Isn’t that a boat though lol besides the point. My point is I’m sure they didn’t rent two just so someone can take a picture of them from far. So why would the company send out another boat to take the picture!!!! 🤔View attachment 693882

What about Lydia?

They were drinking the whole time doesn’t matter the time. She even says it in her story she’s 60% alcohol. Does she think that’s cool or something.

Not only that. She did a Q&A (copying Jose of course) and they asked her about the pets and she said we have house sitters that move into the house. She didn’t even bother to say it was her best friend. Aw so bouuujiiii house sitter 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If I was Cawwie I would leave.

Ali's mum moves into the house to look after the pets. Lydia gives her her old bags etc as a thank you... I know his mum

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Just watched a bit of Toofy's vlog with Lidl in and have to note the following:

Josie goes OTT with her posh voice, it's almost comical. Yes she's well spoken normally, but this is just to the extreme and her and Lydia seem to be in competition to try and out-posh-speak each other.

Lydia constantly does this OTT smile/laugh/cackle/'aren't I just so confident and so much fun act', that she thinks makes her look fun and approachable but actually makes her look like an attention seeking dick.

Charlie continues to look perpetually on the verge of anger and enjoys mansplaining to a larger audience, especially his new little bestie, Ali.

Within the space of 5 mins, Josie completely slags off a bikini brand saying they're an expensive rip off that probable only cost £5 to make (I'm sure the owner of said brand would be delighted) and then slags off a brand new hotel that's opened saying the staff were very slow and needed more practice. Wow, she's actually just as bitchy and snide as Lydia despite the 'oh my goodness darlings' act she puts on.

Lydia swans around walking past people expecting them to recognise her. You can just see how arrogant she is, flicking her hair around carrying that bloody saggy bag, look at ME ME ME everyone.

They are beyond embarrassing all taking photo's of their bloody 'Avo on toast' with the fancy camera's. I would die of embarrassment if I was just tagging along with them.

I couldn't think of anything worse that going on holiday and having that flock of wannabe's in the same resort.

I can't wait for the fall out between Josie and Lydia because judging from how snarky Josie can be, there will be drama.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Sorry but there is NO WAY she has grown that veg herself. She has had help she even says 'we' and I doubt she means Ali.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.