Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Lidl got off her lazy arse she could grow enough food and give it to a charity.

The bikini looks awful on her 🤮
Did you dare say give! No lidl only gets given!
Oh and Josie is extremely short, so short that she can’t remember her height and has to refer to Charlie for that one, same with her weight and age😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
B372D271-CE2E-466B-947C-E8B48A3DA9D4.jpeg

Lydiot bracing her hands on her thighs because those heavy cement tits are toppling her over🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cawwiiee must be so pissed Madam and Minion have extended their free holiday in Ibiza ... she's having to spend her summer holiday housesitting AND petsitting for her boss.
I wonder if she's still "ride or die" for Lydia ? :unsure:

View attachment 692758
Since when is Patricia Bright Lydiot's "work wife?" So absurd and fake. Lydiot loves to ride coattails, tag, and then hope for a retag --- all so she can grow her own page. Silly rabbit.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
477298FC-3C0C-4095-ABB7-BCF511660882.jpeg

🗣Tattlers unite: Lydiot is taking questions on IG. I bet she won’t answer the hard hitting questions, though🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
8AC77BFA-EBDD-4A49-B8F0-E7EB5490574C.jpeg

Look who’s reading Tattle, again! The twit is addressing who’s looking after Porter. Go away Lydiot! Thought you were enjoying vacation? Seems to me that you’re reading Tattle😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Gods help Ibiza...though who am I kidding, where she will get the money for it, let alone in 5 years😅😅 And everything you're touching is turning to tit, Lyds, so I'm not sure about "magical"
Screenshot_20210802-181058_Instagram~01.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Gods help Ibiza...though who am I kidding, where she will get the money for it, let alone in 5 years😅😅 And everything you're touching is turning to tit, Lyds, so I'm not sure about "magical"View attachment 692942
Brave of her ( or stupid) to even imagine that she will still be something in 5 years time! Well maybe if they split the price in 4 or get daddy to help out!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Now Lydia and Ali are planning to buy a holiday home in Ibiza, but they’re waiting five years … did she not say they already had a portfolio of “investment properties” earlier this year? 🤔

As usual, the silly muppet can’t keep up with her own lies - and let’s face it, in five years her career as an Influencer will be well and truly over so I very much doubt she’ll even be able to cover her monthly mortgage repayments, especially if she continues to spend thousands of pounds on unnecessary renovations, ugly furniture and designer handbags!

B25DFCFC-115A-456D-AC83-817C5297F37D.jpeg

Edit: Just noticed you both posted the same thing while I was still typing @CarrotSunshine and @Hunevoque2 … hashtag twins, hashtag cute! 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Now Lydia and Ali are planning to buy a holiday home in Ibiza, but they’re waiting five years … did she not say they already had a portfolio of “investment properties” earlier this year? 🤔

As usual, the silly muppet can’t keep up with her own lies - and let’s face it, in five years her career as an Influencer will be well and truly over so I very much doubt she’ll even be able to cover her monthly mortgage repayments, especially if she continues to spend thousands of pounds on unnecessary renovations, ugly furniture and designer handbags!

View attachment 692964

Edit: Just noticed you both posted the same thing while I was still typing @CarrotSunshine and @Hunevoque2 … hashtag twins, hashtag cute! 😉

Exactly! What happened to her 'we already own several properties'? More like your dad does and you think by association, they're yours. So what's in 5 years then? You can re-mortgage without your dad as a guarantor? Or it will take 5 year to save up a large enough deposit as you can't afford it now? Nevermind the 'our ducks weren't in a row' bullshit, Lydia, you can't afford it and aren't in the position to for many years... ONLY IF your career doesn't keep nosediving the way it is.

She is so full of tit, she's like a port-a-loo at Glastonbury!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Lydia’s such a fantastic role model for all her young and impressionable followers … NOT! 😡
Poor souls of those, who'll be actually following any influence of a person who, when asked about the food she's having on her vacation (while Josephine was gashing about the food for 10 minutes in her flog), answered that she was mostly drinking and then throwing in some bread and garlic mayonnaise🙃🙃 I mean she got her calories, that's for sure, but what good in that. It's hilarious how she's so afraid of consuming any sugar and fat (well at least in her claims) and then says that she's 60% the wine she was drinking. And what do you think is it, you idiot? Can't with her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Since when is Patricia Bright Lydiot's "work wife?" So absurd and fake. Lydiot loves to ride coattails, tag, and then hope for a retag --- all so she can grow her own page. Silly rabbit.
Work wife = Cawwiiee the house elf 🤳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 692935
Look who’s reading Tattle, again! The twit is addressing who’s looking after Porter. Go away Lydiot! Thought you were enjoying vacation? Seems to me that you’re reading Tattle😂
She's way too cheap to get a house sitter. It's Cawwiiee Cawwiiee Cawwiiee !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.