Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, you'll be lining up those pockets big times selling 12 broadbeans and 4 courgettes 💰💰💰

Remember Lydia said she doesn't watch at all what others are doing, that includes her "friends". If she watched she would know Josie bought that dress way before she did.
I know it's childish of me to say so but I'm just so glad Josie wore it first on the holiday 🤭 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh Ali. What are you doing ...

Screenshot_20210802-121402_Instagram.jpg

You cannot tell me these 4 tightwads paid for the yacht outing. The company included 16 (!!!!) IG stories on their Insta page of these numpties. And not one of these 4 indicated AD or PR ...
Screenshot_20210802-121325_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

View attachment 692531

You cannot tell me these 4 tightwads paid for the yacht outing. The company included 16 (!!!!) IG stories on their Insta page of these numpties. And not one of these 4 indicated AD or PR ...
View attachment 692536
The family? Who is she even referring to? From what I see she barely sees her family. Does she mean Porter and Lumi? Or is she going to pop out a baby and take them on this boat? Moron

• Haha
Reactions: 33

View attachment 692531

View attachment 692536
What family is she talking about, the cat and the dog or the Hermès collection.
I love the way , that they split it In 4!! Separate accounts all along !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So lidl want a yacht,boat, zodiac, dingy but is afraid of deep water, where is the bloody thing going to sail, in her bird pond.
I now understand why she doesn’t have baths the water is too deep.
I believe the real reason is that she can’t swim! Another thing that she should add to her « view board », making it from one side off the bath to the other😂.

Ah, I thought that was allioli. Or aioli. I’ve never seen it spelled the way Lydia has here.
She probably got the spelling wrong! Nothing comes up on internt. But why would you bread, ham and mayonnaise ??!! Was it the closet she could get to cheese😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t think people want to see him relapse, I am really concerned that Josie with all the drinking she does is going to force him back, just so that he can fit in, to drinking, It must be really hard on the poor man as someone who had a drinking problem to sit there and watch them knock it back. I say good on him and that shows he is strong! The other 3 just come across as selfish and un sensitive !
I think the way Lydia and Ali glamorize alcohol is disgusting behavior on their part! Alcoholism isn’t glamorous and you can casually drink and before you know it need to have a drink to just wake up and not to shake and it doesn’t discriminate! I myself haven’t drank but had problems with prescription medication and it took everything from me and I’ve seen first hand in rehabs the Hell alcohol does to people’s body and they are in rehab for a month just trying to get their body back in check because it depletes all their vitamins from them and without it you can die trying to get well so it has to be supervised medically! I also lost my sister she was just 13 years old when I was a kid to a drunk driver and lost my grandpa to alcoholism! He drank wine only so long ago he was called a wine o!!!
How could you miss all the other wonderful pics straight out of early 2000s Playboy photoshoots?🤣🤣 And absolutely no offence to Playboy girls un that regard, but aren't Lyds imagine herself as a classy and elegant lady of the Manor?🤔View attachment 692508View attachment 692511
. Lydia has a bigger bulge down there than Ali!! Sorry Charlie!!🧐

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Ali is losing followers by the yacht load. Guess they don’t like his vain selfies!

558CA3CD-9DE4-4381-8769-368024721CA7.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Are the poseurs still in I-biffah? Any mention yet of missing poor little Porter?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I thought it was more the fact that she was a brand ambassador for Bulgari… she couldn’t compare unfavourably to Hermes as she’s been raving about her bags and she’s linked to Dior …so Chanel is probably the only comparable price bracket …Launer isn’t a fashion brand and I think it’s cheaper than Chanel/Bulgari
Launer? I'm pretty sure that's the only handbag brand the Queen will use.
This caption...
View attachment 692448
No one will "kindly gift" her a bloody thesaurus

View attachment 692454
What a terrifying expression
I've spent a week on a beach and nobody has been wearing bikini bottoms like that. They are designed for posing in.

How could you miss all the other wonderful pics straight out of early 2000s Playboy photoshoots?🤣🤣 And absolutely no offence to Playboy girls un that regard, but aren't Lyds imagine herself as a classy and elegant lady of the Manor?🤔View attachment 692508View attachment 692511
She would look like a boy without the bolt ons and bouffant!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.