Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually feeling bad for VicITF, they seem to have iced her out. #meangirls

Screenshot_20210802-183244_Instagram.jpg

That haystack may be thick, but beautiful … ummm, that’s a big NO from me! 😅

View attachment 693062
Erm, a few days ago ... didn't someone on Tattle mention that they think Lydiota has hair extensions ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
‘My make up goes completely out of the window on holiday! But I sure as hell pick it up from said window and chuck a tit load of it all over my face, as per the norm’
Costly rubbing her hands in glee at the thought of doing up a ‘finca’??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
so no vlog then, even though they are back! Bit odd Ali posted home stuff on his stories and then something from Ibeefer, and so did Charchar. All she's done is post pics of herself, can u imagine her Ibeefer vlog, it's all about me me me - when it finally appears!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
so no vlog then, even though they are back! Bit odd Ali posted home stuff on his stories and then something from Ibeefer, and so did Charchar. All she's done is post pics of herself, can u imagine her Ibeefer vlog, it's all about me me me - when it finally appears!
I don’t think they are back!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t think they are back!

She should still have had a vlog edited and ready, then the 'team' could have posted it, how un-professional of her, and she's not even said on her stories there's no vlog! No Surprise though!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She should still have had a vlog edited and ready, then the 'team' could have posted it, how un-professional of her, and she's not even said on her stories there's no vlog! No Surprise though!
She couldn’t , nothing has gone on in her life for the past year. But I’m sure we will get 1million gushing ibeefa vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Since she did her rebrand with the 5pm Monday and Thursday videos on it, how many uploads has she missed? I'm guessing around 30 percent but I know some of you tattlers will have receipts 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So Teefers can do emails, vlog, edit and upload all by herself, but Lydiot needs 5 people and does sod all 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Who is the other couple with them. I find her absolutely nauseating to listen to. Does she think she’s in ‘Ab Fab’, with the ‘darlings’. Why do these influencers act as if they are so above there station? It’s toxic, and utterly Carass and not remotely normal.
Utterly absurd and the way they flaunt themselves, they covert around like they are celebrities. Which they are not.. and even celebs do not thrust themselves on social media the way these people do. Just to make a buck out of the public to then go and spend a stupid amount on say a hermes bag. It’s vulgar by all accounts
I celebrate the day when the influencer life ends. Which it will… and then what for them. How will they survive ?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
‘A great hair TEAM’??? Everything has to be embellished and sound far grander than it is. Most people say ‘great hairdresser’ or ‘great salon’ but no, Lydia has to have a hair ‘team’ likes she J-Lo or something #delusionsofgrandeur

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
Did anyone notice in Josie’s vlog Ali asking the waiter for a lighter!! Thinking back to smoking! Sorry if already discussed!

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I enjoyed Josie’s vlog for showcasing Ibiza, and good on her for getting ahead of Lydia with her upload. It definitely could have done without the Lidl interactions ie hair flicking, posing +++, and sooo many more cringe momenus🙄🙄

Reactions: 29
Does Ali have Arthritis? The MGs clearly practise leg extension on photoshop but it’s always a bit wonky….
EF5681DE-7C4B-4AB3-B1F8-5B1C1AB836C9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
‘A great hair TEAM’??? Everything has to be embellished and sound far grander than it is. Most people say ‘great hairdresser’ or ‘great salon’ but no, Lydia has to have a hair ‘team’ likes she J-Lo or something #delusionsofgrandeur
Lydiot is full of delusions of grandeur and grandiose behavior.

She can't help herself = malignant narcissist.

Lydia Narcissist Millen.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
An 100% alcoholic with eating disorderView attachment 692982
She claims to be Italian yet time and time again mispronounces basic words, can't even spell them and doesn't even know the basic types of pasta.

She is immature and this talk about drinking Rose etc., is just her trying to flex and act wealthy. Just like her carrying her massive saggy Birkin on holiday to a tropical beach destination. What a muppet. Just like her flex for several months claiming to drink Champagne everyday. witch, please.:rolleyes:

I also get wanting to look nice for dinners on holiday but when I go on lovely tropical holidays I want a tiny clutch for evenings and that's it. I'm sure though she had to also carry the Birkin to show off on the plane.....yet wasn't she flying on a budget airline and flying economy at that?

In my opinion, that hotel also did not seem luxe to me at all and sunbathing in a vegetable garden is the dumbest thing I have seen yet. The pool was just sad and tiny.

Furthermore, in all the videos of the trip, she is fake laughing loudly and trying so hard to show that she is having a ball of a time. Just like she always has to convince us and herself that she is happy and thrilled with her life with the repeated claims that she is sooooo happy. :rolleyes: If she truly was happy, she wouldn't constantly have to put on these dramatic acts.

I would hate to be on vacation and be stuck taking photos, fake posing all the time and uploading tit on social media daily. They showed nothing of the town, exploring, just nothing.

Just laying by the pool, taking tons of selfies eye bleeping herself - all for the 'Gram. All the fake reels of her and Teefers laughing hysterically were so obviously put on for the "Gram and comes off looking desperate and pretentious.

Lastly, this imaginary "hair team" she has needs to fired with a quickness if this dry haystack is what an entire team has come up with. We know there is no team, just the one that exists in her head like their imaginary farm, terrace, porch, courtyard and manor.

I appreciate the nonstop comedy she provides with her stupidity though.

What a bleeping moron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.