Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims to be Italian yet time and time again mispronounces basic words, can't even spell them and doesn't even know the basic types of pasta.

She is immature and this talk about drinking Rose etc., is just her trying to flex and act wealthy. Just like her carrying her massive saggy Birkin on holiday to a tropical beach destination. What a muppet. Just like her flex for several months claiming to drink Champagne everyday. witch, please.:rolleyes:

I also get wanting to look nice for dinners on holiday but when I go on lovely tropical holidays I want a tiny clutch for evenings and that's it. I'm sure though she had to also carry the Birkin to show off on the plane.....yet wasn't she flying on a budget airline and flying economy at that?

In my opinion, that hotel also did not seem luxe to me at all and sunbathing in a vegetable garden is the dumbest thing I have seen yet. The pool was just sad and tiny.

Furthermore, in all the videos of the trip, she is fake laughing loudly and trying so hard to show that she is having a ball of a time. Just like she always has to convince us and herself that she is happy and thrilled with her life with the repeated claims that she is sooooo happy. :rolleyes: If she truly was happy, she wouldn't constantly have to put on these dramatic acts.

I would hate to be on vacation and be stuck taking photos, fake posing all the time and uploading tit on social media daily. They showed nothing of the town, exploring, just nothing.

Just laying by the pool, taking tons of selfies eye bleeping herself - all for the 'Gram. All the fake reels of her and Teefers laughing hysterically were so obviously put on for the "Gram and comes off looking desperate and pretentious.

Lastly, this imaginary "hair team" she has needs to fired with a quickness if this dry haystack is what an entire team has come up with. We know there is no team, just the one that exists in her head like their imaginary farm, terrace, porch, courtyard and manor.

I appreciate the nonstop comedy she provides with her stupidity though.

What a bleeping moron.

This, all this, every day, the Millen Morons summed up! Absolutely tragic, at least Teefers vlog showed the hotel, the beach, the car journeys, all the food and places they went to, Lydiots will no doubt be in three weeks time minimum and just feature her in all her white linen outfits! Also the fact that they could extend the holiday at last minute shows they had no work to rush back for!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This, all this, every day, the Millen Morons summed up! Absolutely tragic, at least Teefers vlog showed the hotel, the beach, the car journeys, all the food and places they went to, Lydiots will no doubt be in three weeks time minimum and just feature her in all her white linen outfits! Also the fact that they could extend the holiday at last minute shows they had no work to rush back for!!
All the places they went too? They didn’t go anywhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lidl’s will be what I wore in Ibiza. Where I sat in Ibiza! What I drank in Ibiza. where I went in Ibiza. What I packed for ibiza. What fake tan I used in Ibiza! What spf I used in Ibiza! My collection of swimming suits in Ibiza! Plenty for the next few weeks, until she recovers and can move on to »prepping the house for autumn »& « my autumn hauls… »

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Oh come off it! NO ONE who isn't being paid takes that many photos of every meal when on holiday or otherwise. I dont care what they say its got to be partly paid #PR trip.

Reactions: 34
If Lydia’s hair team are so great, why isn’t she naming their business to show appreciation. Whoops, I forgot, “no money, no mention”. Otherwise, she is just fooling herself that her hair is fabulous……yet we all know it is a dried out mess👩‍🦰👩‍🦰

Reactions: 38
Fairly sure Lydia promised an Ibiza vlog today last week when she was fanging in her comments section. Something along the lines of "it's Lydia in Ibiza vlog will be Monday"

Here's the receipt:

Screenshot_20210802-190058.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Gods help Ibiza...though who am I kidding, where she will get the money for it, let alone in 5 years😅😅 And everything you're touching is turning to tit, Lyds, so I'm not sure about "magical"View attachment 692942

"We all talked about it" .. so what Lydiot / Aldi / Mansplainer and Horse bumbler all in the property business together????? Oh how "cute"......

1627928365218.png

Oh to be a fly on the wall watching said discussions .........Lydiot who can't save a penny let alone thousands .... talk about maybe 50 years love .. if you last that long on Social Media ....

Have shudders at the sight of that "Finca" ....what will it be called ... "Wuthering Heights , San Antonio, Ibiza, Spain" (Jot that address down Tattlers lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
"We all talked about it" .. so what Lydiot / Aldi / Mansplainer and Horse bumbler all in the property business together????? Oh how "cute"......

View attachment 693208

Oh to be a fly on the wall watching said discussions .........Lydiot who can't save a penny let aloud thousands .... talk about maybe 50 years love .. if you last that long on Social Media ....

Have shudders at the sight of that "Finca" ....what will it be called ... "Wuthering Heights , San Antonio, Ibiza, Spain" (Jot that address down Tattlers lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:).
Vagina Villa

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lydia, no vlog required….have been spammed with IG posts from all four of ewes lot 😁, and of course lazy you are left behind by Josie’s speedy upload…😀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That haystack may be thick, but beautiful … ummm, nope! 😅

View attachment 693062
Who the actual duck say's "Hair team" ...ohhh puhleeease ....... it's 1 bleeping hairdresser .... Just 1 .....at Daniel Galvin.

The bleeping pretentiousness with this bint is laughable ...... does she think that by saying she has a team she is bleeping Paris Hilton ......she has a regular hairdresser like any "normal paying customer".

Lydiot give it up with this bleeping blatent bullshit .... the problem you have lovely is that you post your bleeping daily tit on the internet so anyone with half a brain knows you DON'T have a "Hair Team".

Infact if you had a team that bleeping haystack would look pseudo "healthy"!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop::poop::poop::poop:(n)(n)(n)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
And Lydiot, these are proper garden lights.

I get it... you were made to pay for them so you bought some cheap ones from Amazon, but a few more dollars can go a long way in terms of curb appeal. 😆

View attachment 691942

I liken this to "thousandaires" .... they drive leased luxury vehicles with $1,000+ monthly car payments and live in a studio flat or in their parents' basement. The point being focus on building actual wealth instead of trying to act like you're wealthy (and clearly not).

Wrong priorities.

Simply put, money talks, but wealth whispers.

Everyone should read The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy.

A lot of people think high income equals wealth. Not true. You can make a fortune, carry a ton of bad debt and be broke on another level, with no true wealth to speak of. If you want to build real wealth, this book is a must-read ... along with Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

View attachment 691978
I dress like a bag lady (poor person) most of the time as I just can't be arsed with peer pressure now in in my late 40s.......I watch all my colleagues blow all their earnings on leasing range rovers (I used to be a procurement manager at Land rover....all their vehicles are tit), endless designer clothes......so I sit back and count my property portfolio and diamonds (actual stones as im Jewish) and I howl.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Would you really ponce about a beach resort with a birkin? I mean a REAL one?
View attachment 693131
Hmm, what's in the Birkin, Lyds ?? Your ego ? Your appetite ? Ali's shrivelled balls ?
C'mon girl, you can tell us ... :cool:

All kidding aside, the Birkin looks bloody heavy to be carted around just for dinner.
Bet it's the centrepiece at supper.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

View attachment 693208

Oh to be a fly on the wall watching said discussions .........Lydiot who can't save a penny let alone thousands .... talk about maybe 50 years love .. if you last that long on Social Media ....

No, « withering highs »!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hmm, what's in the Birkin, Lyds ?? Your ego ? Your appetite ? Ali's shrivelled balls ?
C'mon girl, you can tell us ... :cool:

All kidding aside, the Birkin looks bloody heavy to be carted around just for dinner.
Bet it's the centrepiece at supper.
Lydiot clearly read my post about "If you can't stuff a bottle of wine in your bag - it's a bullshit, not a bag" and took it way to close to heart...or just thought it's a good idea to sneak her "Whispering Angel"🤣🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lastly, this imaginary "hair team" she has needs to fired with a quickness if this dry haystack is what an entire team has come up with. We know there is no team, just the one that exists in her head like their imaginary farm, terrace, porch, courtyard and manor.

I appreciate the nonstop comedy she provides with her stupidity though.

What a bleeping moron.
Her "hair team" hahaha what a joke !!!
In her last vlog (in the taxi) Lyds let slip that on her 1st visit to the salon, she did not let the hairdresser do her hair as HE wanted to, and she insisted he do it her way.
Only to admit defeat a few weeks later, and go back to the hairdresser where she ALLOWED him to do her hair his way !!!
I can just imagine the conversation about her in the salon when she left !!!

Seriously, how are Ali and her parents not worried about her mental state ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Exactly why I only bring smaller bags that fit in the hotel safe when on vacation. She’s got an over 12k birkin and a 8k Chanel sitting in the room when she’s at the pool or away from the room…. Yikes
I think she wants to reach a good cost per wear. But on the other side, the sproudling Dior was worn maybe once outside and the khaki one never.

I wanted to add: I see @Gemma_NYC as Meryl Streep in TDWP, giggling over her phone, while editing the diapers on Lydia's bottom.

Was also wondering who is maintaining and watering the farm veg beds? “Work wife”? Josie has a neighbor that she pays to do her maintenance and garden care…. Wonder what state Lydia’s are in?
I'm sure they are now in a better state as when she is at home. They will flourish until she is back.

View attachment 692926

🗣Tattlers unite: Lydiot is taking questions on IG. I bet she won’t answer the hard hitting questions, though🧐
Girl, ya disconnected from reality 24/7!

That haystack may be thick, but beautiful … ummm, nope! 😅

View attachment 693062
Someone on here said a few days ago that it looks like she has extensions, and now she answered it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.