Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Ali. What are you doing ...

View attachment 692531

You cannot tell me these 4 tightwads paid for the yacht outing. The company included 16 (!!!!) IG stories on their Insta page of these numpties. And not one of these 4 indicated AD or PR ...
View attachment 692536
Never got a good recommendation? Bloody Nora, Grossie's begging never stops and Lidl will be watching for tips.

Whoever said she can't swim....I'm with you there! I doubt if she dived in or swam from the boat. That bikini is not designed for water anyway but at least her bolt on would bob to the surface.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He's just as pretentious and fake as she is. No wonder they are married. Now their little veg garden is a farm - just like their imaginary courtyard, porch and terrace.
Let me go plant a couple of vines for my new vineyard so I can start selling grapes on my new farm. :rolleyes:

Ali and Lydia are both so try-hard. It's really embarrassing for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She can’t part with her beloved Birkin lol. Hopefully it doesn’t get stolen sitting in that room.
Exactly why I only bring smaller bags that fit in the hotel safe when on vacation. She’s got an over 12k birkin and a 8k Chanel sitting in the room when she’s at the pool or away from the room…. Yikes

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Who refers to themselves as cute? Her arrogance truly knows no bounds
Was just going to say the same thing. She’s 33 not 3 so why is she describing herself a cute? 😂😂😂😂😂 more delusion as Lydia is anything but cute, more like masculine.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think the way Lydia and Ali glamorize alcohol is disgusting behavior on their part! Alcoholism isn’t glamorous and you can casually drink and before you know it need to have a drink to just wake up and not to shake and it doesn’t discriminate! I myself haven’t drank but had problems with prescription medication and it took everything from me and I’ve seen first hand in rehabs the Hell alcohol does to people’s body and they are in rehab for a month just trying to get their body back in check because it depletes all their vitamins from them and without it you can die trying to get well so it has to be supervised medically! I also lost my sister she was just 13 years old when I was a kid to a drunk driver and lost my grandpa to alcoholism! He drank wine only so long ago he was called a wine o!!!
. Lydia has a bigger bulge down there than Ali!! Sorry Charlie!!🧐
I agree. I like a drink but you don't have to advertise it. Geez there were so many posts and grossie's latest video of drinking. Regulations definitely need to be brought in about showing this. Why haven't the alcohol industry been brought under control like the tobacco industry. Influencers should be banned from even featuring alcohol seeing as there is no way of controlling the time the content is aired.

I really can't stand Josie but she has a great figure. Don;t come at me, I know people can't control how they look but we do know that Lydiot starves herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lydiot and teefers cackling away at dinner. I can just imagine this going on the WHOLE trip. 🙄

A6957B6B-6471-4BE5-B2FA-0ABB4652741B.jpeg
77D16388-621B-4F13-9D2D-917E3F4F2BAF.jpeg
E39EB352-28C7-4355-B6DA-A5ECFE90BFB1.jpeg
B171C44C-7C4B-4CEC-B6CF-BA1F3EF8339D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Cawwiiee must be so pissed Madam and Minion have extended their free holiday in Ibiza ... she's having to spend her summer holiday housesitting AND petsitting for her boss.
I wonder if she's still "ride or die" for Lydia ? :unsure:

Screenshot_20210802-145608_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 15
Cawwiiee must be so pissed Madam and Minion have extended their free holiday in Ibiza ... she's having to spend her summer holiday housesitting AND petsitting for her boss.
I wonder if she's still "ride or die" for Lydia ? :unsure:

View attachment 692758
Was also wondering who is maintaining and watering the farm veg beds? “Work wife”? Josie has a neighbor that she pays to do her maintenance and garden care…. Wonder what state Lydia’s are in?

Reactions: 21
Watched this last night and have to say I much prefer the vacation lewks she’s rocking. Effortless, flattering, chic, age appropriate and lots of inexpensive cute items from Zara etc as well. Lydia looks ridiculous in her giant linebacker ruffles, 14’ long bows and granny depends bathing suits teamed with mahhhhuuusive hair and a loud drunken cackle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
“The Millen-Gordon Farm”... I don’t even think he’s being ironic! 🙈 A few vegetables beds does not make a farm.
Does anyone know how many acres they actually have?View attachment 692312
If Lidl got off her lazy arse she could grow enough food and give it to a charity.

How could you miss all the other wonderful pics straight out of early 2000s Playboy photoshoots?🤣🤣 And absolutely no offence to Playboy girls un that regard, but aren't Lyds imagine herself as a classy and elegant lady of the Manor?🤔View attachment 692508View attachment 692511
The bikini looks awful on her 🤮

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.