Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but she's deffo more wheeler dealer delboy then Danny Dyer which makes Carrie Rodney cause she's dopey enough so whats Ali...oh just the supporting cast who makes a cameo now and again. 😊
It makes Ali the pretentious used car salesman Boycie! 🤣🤣🤣
Or uncle Albert!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched last nights flog, dreadful. There was tension all around, apart from a brief appearance by Cal. Ali seemed pissed off with Lydia, when she was getting all dictator on him about where to plant the silver birch. When he was out with their 'gardener' it looked as if they were going to plant it in the land adjacent to where they live, as there was a definite fence between them and their house. Ali mentioned something about men that grow a particular type of beard having hairy arseholes!! Lovely! And Carrie seemed like she was using every ounce of her strength not to stab Lidl with every utensil in that kitchen while they were baking. I watch lots of YouTube videos, but her's are by far the ones that lack the most in content. It's just constant unedited filming, other than time-lapsing stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All that conversation about where to plant the tree was to point out that they want to make a proper fire pit and are looking for investors to pay for it. All the conversations on film are money oriented to fund brand Lydia. What exactly is brand Lydia? Chloe Morello knows

Reactions: 15
All that conversation about where to plant the tree was to point out that they want to make a proper fire pit and are looking for investors to pay for it. All the conversations on film are money oriented to fund brand Lydia. What exactly is brand Lydia? Chloe Morello knows
whats the chloe morello reference?

Reactions: 4
Previous flog; was that 'I've run out' a beg for more by Terry cc serum? Didn't they just send her a sh*t tonne of bottles of the stuff?

She did a skit on the daily life of an influencer that was hilarious
Oh yeah please can you find & repost it for a giggle

Previous flog; was that 'I've run out' a beg for more by Terry cc serum? Didn't they just send her a sh*t tonne of bottles of the stuff?

Oh yeah please can you find & repost it for a giggle
Was it this one, because she's done a few

Reactions: 7
I also noticed how she said twice that she'd had to contact companies as they weren't getting PR but that they were going to the old POBOX - Absoulute rubbish. Their PO Box changed nearly 3 years ago, if it was going to the wrong address you'd have noticed then. You were knocked off the PR list because brands don't want to work with you or they're sick of you have brands new favourites every damn week and can see how disingenuous you are! How embarrassing having to get Carrie to beg to get sent free tit again! And then when she does receive it, she proceeds to say she's already got everything from Loreal anyway, but they'll do as spares. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at these brands when it comes to discussing her.

Why not do a giveaway Lydia? She's NEVER done a giveaway and would rather hoard tonnes of stuff that will go out of date, rather than give anything back to the people that put her in her privileged position. Oh and notice how she kept all the scrunchies sent for her and Carrie, for herself. Greedy, grabby, beggar. Oh and when her Advent Calendar was addressed to her and Ali, her face was like a slapped arse!! It just shows she has a naturally selfish, greedy personality. Normal person would straight away say to their mate, 'oh pick which ones you'd like' - Lydia automatically takes for herself. She is the epitome of Entitled.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I also noticed how she said twice that she'd had to contact companies as they weren't getting PR but that they were going to the old POBOX - Absoulute rubbish. Their PO Box changed nearly 3 years ago, if it was going to the wrong address you'd have noticed then. You were knocked off the PR list because brands don't want to work with you or they're sick of you have brands new favourites every damn week and can see how disingenuous you are! How embarrassing having to get Carrie to beg to get sent free tit again! And then when she does receive it, she proceeds to say she's already got everything from Loreal anyway, but they'll do as spares. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at these brands when it comes to discussing her.

Why not do a giveaway Lydia? She's NEVER done a giveaway and would rather hoard tonnes of stuff that will go out of date, rather than give anything back to the people that put her in her privileged position. Oh and notice how she kept all the scrunchies sent for her and Carrie, for herself. Greedy, grabby, beggar. Oh and when her Advent Calendar was addressed to her and Ali, her face was like a slapped arse!! It just shows she has a naturally selfish, greedy personality. Normal person would straight away say to their mate, 'oh pick which ones you'd like' - Lydia automatically takes for herself. She is the epitome of Entitled.
I noticed the scrunchie thing too, all went in her bloody scrunchie jar! Also the advent calendar when it was addressed to them both. She did do a giveaway once, but it included lots of things she scraped together from under her bed, this was at the old house. There was a handbag too, but the giveaway recipient was chosen carefully to be one of her superfans and definitely not one of us lot LOL

Reactions: 8
I noticed the scrunchie thing too, all went in her bloody scrunchie jar! Also the advent calendar when it was addressed to them both. She did do a giveaway once, but it included lots of things she scraped together from under her bed, this was at the old house. There was a handbag too, but the giveaway recipient was chosen carefully to be one of her superfans and definitely not one of us lot LOL
She is disgustingly tight. With full time 'staff' she has resources to do weekly giveaways, interact with viewers (not delete and block) and just try at least to pretend to be a bit grateful for her following. I do recall a handbag giveaway actually, so not surprised a super minion won it. So in 6 years, that's 2 giveaways. Very generous.

She must have had 30+ scrunchies in that 'styled up' jar, yet her first thought was to keep them all and stuff more in rather than give them to Carrie.

And my last rant today is about her outfit. I'm not body shaming or trying to say she's too big because we all know she isn't, but to say she ALWAYS goes on about how everything is too big for her and has to have them tailored to fit, those trousers and top looked so uncomfortable as she looked squeezed into them, like she'd HAD to get the smallest size and HAD to have them made a snug as possible, but it has the opposite effect. Sometimes not squeezing yourself into a size 4 and wearing a size that fits, makes you look slimmer and clothes look more expensive.

Reactions: 21

Giveaways.....ha ha.....both Lidl and Frow would rather hoard stuff for the day this tit show of influencer life takes a nose dive.

Reactions: 9
Her keep mentioning ponys has reminded me of only fools and horse......

(sang in the only fools theme tune)

Ive put a tree for lync in the forest
im fetching ken out from the van
cause I want the best but I don't want to pay
im begging cause I can
where it all comes from is pr companies
the stairs floor and chairs I got it all for free
but viewers asking whats PR is driving me beserk
only fools and viewers pay for the work.
Brilliant, i was singing along 🎶😂. Love Only Fools ❤

Yes but she's deffo more wheeler dealer delboy then Danny Dyer which makes Carrie Rodney cause she's dopey enough so whats Ali...oh just the supporting cast who makes a cameo now and again. 😊
Aldi is Trigger 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
she's an absolute idiot. I love my pets so much, but I would never compare the loss of a pet to the loss of a human being. She must be a laughing stock amongst any of her "friends"

Reactions: 8
Ladies! Hope you're all having a great week so far!
I can't believe how fast these threads are going! I can't keep up! lol!
Thank you for the updates too and wonderful title and intro!
I sometimes feel like going to one of those meet and greets just to see what Lydia is like in person... to see if we're judging her too harshly maybe? lol
I wonder if there are any lurkers out there who have actually been to one of those meet and greets with any tea to spill??
Her relationship with Carrie also makes me cringe. I feel like Carrie has to hold on to this job though... after all, this employment for Lydia is going to tarnish her employment history. I mean, you can put 'Brand Partnership Manager' (is that what she calls herself?- not entirely sure) on your CV but at the end of the day, companies will look at Lydia's content and think... WTF???
Lydia's content isn't doing Carrie any favours for her future career.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.