Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Thread title suggested by @coconochanel

Good. Morning. Everyone
(looks at clock - 3.30pm)

Welcome to vlogmas day 7!
(looks at calendar - November 3rd)

So my loves you have already seen me leave my LUX life behind and sleep on the streets of London!!!
I did this with my annoying AF puppy to highlight the struggles those homeless people (that ask me for change when I leave the train station in my Dior #NotGifted)
face every day, I struggle to understand how they cope without the use of BB/CC cream, by terry conceler, Instagram filters, and without access to the white company pillow and silk pillow case...
It was the hardest 3 hours of my life!!! But for the ad sense it was always going to be worth it!

I will soon be unveiling my secret project!!!!!!
No it’s not a nose job and I’m not having a baby......

I’m getting married!!!!
we completely forgot to do it legally the first time around because nobody offered to do it for free!
So now the trolls have found out we’re gonna have to secretly get that certificate!!!!!

We haven’t actually been on our honeymoon yet or consummated the marriage so it doesn’t really matter 😬

Oh I’ve done the dining room for the 8th time as well...
But as il probably do it again before Christmas there is no need to talk about that yet!!!

“Pop” a comment down below so I can bosh out an indirect answer to it!
No need to comment on my socials,
I ignore them. I only answer you guys.

Liddy Millen (possibly - not yet Gordon)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Chick_pea

Lydia, seeing as we cannot leave comments on your videos allow us to help you here. The problem is not the people in your videos. The problem is not your viewers. The problem is you. You are condescending, selfish, mean spirited and self absorbed.

This is not malice, it’s observation. I don’t watch Frow because her sickly sweet personality strikes me as unnatural but I have nothing against her. Carries personality is too sickly sweet as well. Yet, I cannot accuse her of being a bad person. Ali doesn’t interest me in the slightest but he comes across and a nice guy.

Point being, why is it so hard to see good in you Lydia? Why do you continue to behave this way? Why must you belittle your closest at every turn? While they’re doing things for you!

You consider us bullies for saying things about you. It’s a response to your lack of integrity and the way we see you treat others. It’s not that complicated. YOU are the reason people respond the way they do. Your behaviour. Your nastiness. Your back handed comments. Your disingenuousness. Your lack of humility. Your entitlement. Your ingratitude.

I would have at least some respect for you if you owned your horrible ways with wreckless abandon. Instead you want the world to think you’re so sweet and kind. Anyone who dares to question your narrative is a bully and a monster.

You are not a victim. You are a perpetrator. Wake up before you end up with no one on your side.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I have an issue with Lydia’s second bitch....
Ali doesn’t work, he spends his days in the gym or on the train to a freebie in London....

so why in the name of fuckington is he always in a bloody suit for the ads like he’s about to ask Sharon from reception to show Mr Shaw in for this 11am yearly review...

BD10AE54-CD08-43CD-9BB4-C7BAF49070FA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

happyforest

Chatty Member
Lydia's unhealthy relationship with food is being exposed more and more. I don't think Carrie's comment about Lydia dirtying a plate to make it seem like she'd eaten is a random thing. Her behavior later on when eating a meal prepared for her by her "best friend" was beyond appalling. I'm not surprised at all, since she constantly praises herself while shooting barbs at everyone around her. Her "I can't help it" when Carrie was telling her to stop moaning and eat her veg pretty much says it all. She will never change, she will never be self aware enough to actually examine her own actions and their consequences. Who the fuck tells a friend that their pasta doesn't go with a certain vegetable, at their table, in their home??

I very seriously doubt she has ever received therapy, as she has claimed in the past. Carrie enables her which is concerning and frustrating. Leaving all that footage in, shows the truth of what it is like to be around her. No wonder she has so much hate online. She brings it on herself. I agree with the above poster, that if she owned her bitchiness, it would be different. But she bangs on and on, and on, about how wonderful and great a person she is, which just rubs anyone with half an active brain cell the wrong way. We are living in cancel culture. People are seeing shit and calling it out for the smelly pile it is.

Carrie - if you're here reading: I love your tree and your house. It's warm and inviting, and you're wonderful to cook for the stupid creature that is Lydia Elise Millen. The meal looked delicious.

Lydia: Grow the fuck up. You're 31 years old and act more childish than most toddlers. Even the brattiest child I've been around has been more grateful when receiving things. And by the way, yelling at someone for not having their house warm to your stupid ass standards, as you enter it to eat a home cooked meal, is the shittiest thing I've seen in a long time. You're an empty ball sack of a human being, and I would be ashamed of you if you were my daughter. Why did you bother to go round to Carrie's if you can't even be bothered to get off your damn phone and help her with her tree decorating? It's not cute. Being scared of spiders is your code excuse for laziness and it's revolting. Girl boss, my ass.

We all know she's been sliding into ending Vlogmas early. Can't film in real time. Can't upload on weekends. Now she throwing a tantrum and taking her toys home, closing the comments down. She'll be drinking gin and posting 2 year old wedding content exclusively now and fail at Vlogmas yet again. Different year, same loser. Keep posting old pictures of yourself, Lydia. They underscore how much you've changed, how you've botched your face with filler, and how you never look as happy and attractive as you did before.

I think a divorce is indeed in the cards. A youtube divorce between her followers and her as the sheeple continue to wake up to her asinine true self.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

classyc

Im all about Tamara's vlog this year. So far I have seen on her Vlogmas London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Graubünden (Switzerland)... everything so Christmassy, nice places, nice outfits, nice beauty products, nice events, nice ads...

So far on Lydia's Vlogmas I have seen her office, her living room, her mum having a crisis, a weird under ground place where she did her hair, a Lydia being rude to Carrie, to her husband, to her mum, to her viewers...

I just came here to say is hard and painful to watch a Lydia's vlog, after watching a Tamara's vlog 🙊

• Sick
Reactions: 36

Lola Faith

VIP Member
This is so funny - her latest tweet - a true narcissist! Carrie is in her vlogs, Carrie is getting positive comments and attention so now she's banned and comments are turned off - says it all - she's furious and so jealous of Carrie. What an awful way to be, she is a loathsome person.

Prepare for her having the flu, being too ill to vlog very soon. She cannot keep up vlogmas now.

Tattle Life killed Vlogmas for Lidl.

Amen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Oh Lydia, dear, IF SO MANY PEOPLE ARE ALL MAKING THE SAME OBSERVATIONS ABOUT YOU, PERHAPS THEY'RE RIGHT???

And this goes back to exactly what Claire Channel said in the comments in her Q&A - the ones that tell you they're such a good person all the time, are the ones who really aren't, are ruthless and stab you in the back.

You keep kidding yourself that you're a nice person Lydia, meanwhile while ever you're making videos with YOU in it, we can all see what a shit person you are and many more will also.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I also noticed how she said twice that she'd had to contact companies as they weren't getting PR but that they were going to the old POBOX - Absoulute rubbish. Their PO Box changed nearly 3 years ago, if it was going to the wrong address you'd have noticed then. You were knocked off the PR list because brands don't want to work with you or they're sick of you have brands new favourites every damn week and can see how disingenuous you are! How embarrassing having to get Carrie to beg to get sent free shit again! And then when she does receive it, she proceeds to say she's already got everything from Loreal anyway, but they'll do as spares. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at these brands when it comes to discussing her.

Why not do a giveaway Lydia? She's NEVER done a giveaway and would rather hoard tonnes of stuff that will go out of date, rather than give anything back to the people that put her in her privileged position. Oh and notice how she kept all the scrunchies sent for her and Carrie, for herself. Greedy, grabby, beggar. Oh and when her Advent Calendar was addressed to her and Ali, her face was like a slapped arse!! It just shows she has a naturally selfish, greedy personality. Normal person would straight away say to their mate, 'oh pick which ones you'd like' - Lydia automatically takes for herself. She is the epitome of Entitled.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I commented on one of her last videos that she NEVER replies or even spends 5 mins liking a few comments and low and behold, this one, she's replied to comments and started liking them. Shame that many of the replies are nasty clap backs at people just making nice remarks. One poor girl said how much she loved Carries tree, it was beautiful and although department store trees are stunning, they don't have personality like Carries. Lydia went in on her saying it wasn't nice to put other peoples trees down in order to make you feel better - be kind.

Err WTF?! Talk about reading in to things! Poor girl paid Lydia's BFF a lovely compliment, but the only thing Lydia saw was a veiled dig about her precious Christmas tree. She's such a nasty, horrible bitch, I can't believe I ever used to like her!!

• Wow
  • Angry

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Here you go, an example of her lieing on such a small inconsequential level, and so un-necessary.

In one of the vlogs last week she mentioned that Ali's parents gave them their christmas present and it was a voucher for a meal at The Hand and Flowers - Chef Tom Kerridge's restaurant in Marlow. She then said she loves his restaurants and that maybe they will go for their anniversary.

So she's just put up an instastory saying 'when your husband surprises you with a meal at the hand and flowers'

ok so it's no big deal, but it's an example of how she always manipulates a situation, only ever thinks about selling, promoting herself etc.

She could just film the lunch, because it will be amazing, she's forgotten what she said in that video and now made out Ali has done this special thing for their anniversary.

Just an example of why she annoys the hell out of people.

Hallobrit

I lost Mum 18 months ago so I'm going into my second Xmas without her and it's so tough. So to watch someone be so openly condescending and downright mean to their mum really infuriated me. Not everyone has a great parental relationship I get that, but I'm jealous of anyone who still has their mum and angered by people, like Lydia, who take it for granted. Don't take it for granted and don't demean her.
Side note, if she was aiming for some sort of country chic look, hun, us real country folk are usually in muddy boots and thick coats that have random crap like hay in the pockets😂
Oh and feed your cat somewhere else

• Sad

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The look of a woman who made Ali take 83 photos in order to get her best angle.....

**make me look maternal... and angelic.. we can filter it anyway but I need to look thin.. I can angle the baby to make myself look thinner.. and make my face look “soft” because I’m supposed to like the child.. and get my rings in because the trolls are being mean about my rings Ali... do we have anything in PR to gift the baby...what’s it’s name again?? What do you mean we’re not getting PR lately????? CAWIEE!!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!**

5696742E-7E17-4CAF-BE8D-5C168EB5F414.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I mean here's a general rundown which tbh, would be more interesting than her walking laps in her house.
- 6am dog walk
- 6:30-7:30 shower with self paid products, make up and hair with no affiliate products, dress for work with no press products.
- take the TRAM like a PLEB to my place of employment (when do I qualify for an aston martin? I know what fuel goes into cars)
- work work work
- after work beer and nachos with colleagues
- home to walk dog
- bath with beer and Netflix
- Laptop time to read tattle and choose recipes for xmas festivities.

Oh no I lied. My eyeliner was gifted by my mother and my work provides the laptop. I'm also pretty sure I wore some jewelry that's been presents over the years. Guess I'm a shady influencer at heart :(
Ok....I reckon my day was def more interesting than Lidl's...
7.00am Dragged myself out of bed and put on makeup in the dark....all self paid except Ad some eyeshadow I won in a raffle. Checked tattle
8.30am Collected hired van #notastonmartin and (at first rather nervously ) drove 40 miles to West Grinstead to collect office privacy partition screens I bought on ebay with my own money
Drove 40 miles back, filling up with diesel...the correct fuel!
Delivered screens to new office location, stopping to phone a friend #cawwwwiieeee when I realised I wouldn't be able to get them out of the van on my own
12.30 pm Returned van, sigh of relief that I hadn't been in an accident (there was a close shave.... eek!)
Wrote and delivered xmas cards to neighbours, ate cathedral city cheese and crackers, thought of Lidl, checked tattle
3.15 dentist to get temporary implant for front tooth.....wondering if it was a good idea as going out for xmas party at 6.45..........
Still there at 5.45pm.....2 lots of anaesthetic...later... ..dentist told me to go home and get ready for party and come back
Popped home without a front tooth 😲 showered but no time to wash hair. Put on make up and party clothes, all bought myself, phoned my lift to warn I might be late
Looked in mirror...look like an old hag!
6.20 pm back at dentist, more anaesthetic, super size ibuprofen, tooth fitted, why did i bother with make up as dentist wiped some off
6.50pm back home, another super size ibuprofen.... picked up after trying to apply lipstick to numb lips
7.15pm get to party, get drunk, eat too much, have a good time! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

OppositeFeature

Chatty Member
Quick get your camera out im sure your day to day life is more interesting then Lyd's.
I mean here's a general rundown which tbh, would be more interesting than her walking laps in her house.
- 6am dog walk
- 6:30-7:30 shower with self paid products, make up and hair with no affiliate products, dress for work with no press products.
- take the TRAM like a PLEB to my place of employment (when do I qualify for an aston martin? I know what fuel goes into cars)
- work work work
- after work beer and nachos with colleagues
- home to walk dog
- bath with beer and Netflix
- Laptop time to read tattle and choose recipes for xmas festivities.

Oh no I lied. My eyeliner was gifted by my mother and my work provides the laptop. I'm also pretty sure I wore some jewelry that's been presents over the years. Guess I'm a shady influencer at heart :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

My2cents

Chatty Member
Her comments about the pasta and British people....who the mother effin hell does she think she is??? It seems shes trying to act more Italian than she actually is...if she cared so much about her heritage she'd have it in her daily life but she doesn't!! Also if she's SOOO Italian where's the parmasan reggiano huh??? What Italian puts Cathedral City Cheese on pasta!!!!! Her diet is shocking, no wonder her face is all breaking out, she avoids veggies I bet that pasta carrie made was really nice, courgette goes well with pasta, there's a traditional Tuscan dish which contains it, being Italian you'd think she'd know that. The way she talks to Carrie regarding her tree, eff you Lydia, you snob, Carrie doesn't get someone to come build and decorate her tree for her!!!! You don't know shit so stop acting like you do. Ok that's that rant over...carry on.. lol

Happyfocker

1. Why are you wearing a suit when you DON'T work in the city or any job that requires a suit.
2. Stop pretending you read any newspaper, the beano is more your style.
3. Tuck your shirt in you fake! View attachment 65220
Im 100% sure he is not wearing suit trousers here. Thats why he hasn't tucked in his shirt. Looks like he is wearing joggers (tracksuit pants). You can see them in the gap where the shirt is hanging. He is just as lazy as his wife. He never really gets many big jobs. The only one I can really remember is Longines. And his chavvy wife fucked that up for him. No one said anything to Longines until she showed her mug in the campaign. Now its always coffee and booze he promotes. Apart from Aston, but he doesn't do much with them either. I don't think this influencer thing will be big for him. He is just too boring. I know a lot of people have been saying he is definitely not gay, but people can go through their whole life hiding it as sad as that is. One thing is for sure. There is something majorly off with their relationship (there always has been), but lately with all the other tell tales, like someone mentioned she said "his bed" and now the beard touching thing and him never publicly sticking up for her. Not to mention he is clearly much more happy in the company of men. I'm still not buying that this is a genuine relationship. I also think he is at breaking point after affiliate went.

Edit: This is why she has to make shit up about him giving her a gift and taking her out because he isnt doing it.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Bit the bullet and watched this one. Ummmm wtf is this? How is this vlogmas? Why film your mum at her most distressed? I’m sorry it’s not even remotely informative, just Lydia lecturing and explaining how she is paying and that she’s the mum when it comes to beauty 😨

She has course hair and has used keratin treatments and olaplex for years why hasn’t she advised and organised this for her mum in the past?

I haven’t watched her in so long. She is so hyper! So many words, weird faces, so unnatural. I don’t know how people sit through this and enjoy it. Utterly painful!
I found it really uncomfortable to watch, she used her mum’s distress for content, there was no need to film it at all. Her viewers didn’t need to see that.

She's in control of what she shares. So imagine how poorly she treats people when the camera isn't running.

Lydia - you're a horrible person. You're rude, entitled, and nasty. There is a reason why you have almost NO friends. Everyone who is your friend, runs a mile when they see your true colours. Grow up, stop being pathetic and an embarrassment. Stop treating your mum, husband and best friend like shit, then crying when people chin you for it. You're a grown woman, stop behaving like a fucking idiot.

Reactions: 30
Perfect thread title! Three pages in 12 hours! Way to go guys!

on another note, I said a few days back that lydias blogs are so boring with her just trotting around her house she would probably turn brushing her teeth into content if she could...
well, here she is
BA5FBD1D-668B-416F-90C0-69CBD320E8BA.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29